With Strings Attached Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,083 Followers

Knowing that the 'we' meant that Vicky expected me to participate I reached out and began pulling up Holly's dress from the other side. All though our taboo behavior Holly remained frozen in place, watching as her dress was bunched up and her thighs exposed. Completing the task, I held the dress in place as Vicky slid her hand on Holly's now exposed leg pulling her thighs apart as she moved to her goal.

Holly moaned and placed her hands on the table as Vicky pressed down on her panty covered clit. Seizing the opportunity Vicky reached for the waistband of her panties and began to tug. In silent agreement Holly lifted herself off of the chair and I began to pull on the other side of the garment sliding it down her hips and onto the floor.

"Get them," ordered Vicky as she continued her assault on our hapless victim.

Reaching down I quickly grabbed the discarded garment and my napkin. Hiding my moist prize between my thighs where it mixed with my own juices.

Holly inhaled sharply and pressed her palms against the table as Vicky plunged her fingers into her soft wet folds. Holly closed her eyes and was breathing in short bursts trying her best to be discreet as the intimate act took place in the corner of the crowded room. A thin layer of sweat began to form over her body from the fight to contain the carnal lust building inside.

With a sudden jerk of her body, Holly's eyes popped wide open and a deep groan escaped her lips. Head bowed down she began to take deep breaths as she tried to regain control of her body. Feeling odd from watching such an intimate moment I began rubbing Holly's back, hoping to help calm her down.

"Mmmm, delicious," purred Vicky as she raised her cum covered finger to her mouth.

Still breathing hard Holly scanned the room, her head turning from side to side in quick jerks, looking to see if anyone witnessed their lewd act. "I can't believe I actually let you do that," breathed Holly. "I've never done anything like that before"

"Cum in public or cuming by a womans touch?" inquired Vicky.

"Either," answered Holly as she tried to straighten her hair. "Wow! I cannot believe I did that, it's so unlike me."

"Well here is to the new you," stated Vicky as she held up her wine class.

_____

Janet

Walking to the door with glass in hand I hoped I looked acceptable. Biting my lip I stopped and stood patiently allowing Nicole to get a good view of me. My need for her approval was that great. The fact that I had never felt this way about Peter only heightened my arousal. Waiting patiently as she assessed my appearance I took in the details of her outfit, a women's black Armani pinstripe suite. The long sleeved lapel jacket, left unbuttoned, displaying the fitted white dress shirt beneath and the patterned tie, no doubt one of her father's, hanging undone around her neck. The slim-fit trousers showed off her feminine curves and her black high heeled shoes completed the look of a woman with a masculine touch.

Seeing her lips curle into a smile of approval sent a shiver through me. Pleased that my lover found my appearance suitable I could not help smiling back. My whole body tingled and I wanted nothing more than to kiss her. However I did not. As the obedient wife I was not allowed to initiate, only to follow the lead of my spouse.

"Good evening dear, I trust dinner is ready," inquired Nicole.

"Of course. I just hope it is up to your standards," I replied as I handed the 18 year old a glass of scotch.

"Thank you love," stated Nicole taking a sip of the drink while appraising my appearance. "How was your.. LUNCH ... with April, enjoyable?"

"Yes, it was very invigorating and thank you for granting me the opportunity," I replied with a smirk.

"Well you will have to tell me all about it," respond Nicole as her finger nail grazed my skin tracing the top of my dress.

Walking behind me I could feel Nicole's hand slide around my body gliding down my lower back and coming to rest on my ass. "I'm happy to let my little filly out to play out to play," purred Nicole her mouth now next to my ear. "However I cannot tolerate my wife misbehaving and if needed I will not hesitate to offer correction with my belt," continued Nicole slapping my ass.

"Yes," I squeaked, the slap sending my arousal into overdrive.

Steering me to the living room Nicole placed her drink on an end table before bending me over the back of the sofa. I braced my hands of the cushions in front of me as Nicole rubbed her hands over my hips before securely grabbing my waist.

"So tell me, has my wife been a good girl," inquired Nicole as she pushed her crotch against my ass and I could feel the harness of the strap-on.

"Yes," I groaned as I twisted my hips in an attempt to entice Nicole for more.

My answer was returned with a hard slap to my ass. "My dear Janet, April is not the type of woman one meets to be good. What is important is did you obey your spouse," corrected Nicole.

"I'm sorry, yes I have been bad and yes I was obedient," I replied as I felt her slowly begin the pull the hem of my dress up.

"Much better" continued Nicole, my dress now pulled over my waist exposing my panty covered ass to my young lover. "I do not wish my wife to be good, but I do expect her to be obedient.

"I vowed to be obedient to your wishes and will behave as you desire," I proclaimed to my lover.

"Very good," continued Nicole as I heard her unbuckle her belt. The sound of the leather slipping against the wool being the most erotic I had ever heard.

"So tell me dear, did you fuck her?"

"Yes"

"Did you have sex with her?" continued Nicole as I felt the belt rub against my ass.

"I ... Yes," I replied becoming confused in my lust.

SMACK! I heard the whistle of air just before the belt came into contact with my rear, causing a strip of fire to be felt over both cheeks. "You are not permitted to be penetrated by anyone other than your spouse," commanded Nicole. "Now did you only fuck her or did she also fuck you?"

"I only fucked her," I responded in an excited voice. "I fucked her twice and she ate me out."

"Better," shot Nicole. "Sometimes the stick can be just as effective as the carrot."

"How, have you been faithful," inquired Nicole the belt sliding over my ass again.

"Yes," I shouted.

"Did you fuck Peter?" asked Nicole.

"I ... yes," I squeaked bracing myself on the sofa as I heard the belt whistle through the air again before coming into contact with my ass.

"Is Peter your spouse!?!," challenged Nicole.

"He ... I mean we ... We," I stuttered trying to reconcile the the command. Peter was my husband, the man I was legally married to. But the ring on my finger was Nicole's. "No, you are my spouse."

"Then why did you let someone other than your spouse fuck you," continued Nicole, as I felt another wip from the belt.

"You are my wife," Smack. "Not his," Smack. "You have sex only with whom I allow," Smack. "And you get fucked only by me," Smak. "Understood!" Smack.

"Yes, I understand," I whimpered.

"Good girl," panted Nicole as the belt was replaced with her soft hand. I moaned out loud as her fingers moved between my legs and she began rubbing my crotch.

"I see we have a bit of a legacy issue that we must deal with," stated Nicole. "Tell me isn't your beard seeing Lisa now?"

"Yes... ahhh... Nicole," I moaned as her finger was now pressing against my clit. Dr. Kalmer and Dr. Bless, as Dr. Kalmer now required me to refer to them, were getting much closer since the kiss on New Year's Eve." In fact I thought that Dr. Kalmer was doing a number of things behind my back with Dr. Bless.

"You mentioned before that Lisa was trying to take control of the relationship between the three of you," continued Nicole

"I think she succeeded in that," I replied wiggling my ass in hopes of increasing my pleasure.

"Excellent," proclaimed Nicole. "We need to strengthen that position. Tell me my wife, have you ever heard the term 'cuckquean'?"

"Cuckquean? No I do not know what that is," I grunted, trying to control my arousal enough to keep my mental abilities.

"Well my dear, it is you," laughed Nicole, "and I believe it is a term the good doctor knows very well. A cuckquean is a woman who gets off on watching another woman having sex with her partner. Basically a woman who is denied sex and gets her gratification watching a superior woman pleasuring her alpha male."

I had to laugh at the last part. While Dr. Kalmer had taken a superior position to me Dr. Bless was not a stud by any stretch. In fact if anything it would be him dancing on the stripper pole for the pleasure of Dr. Kalmer than anything else.

"The next time you are alone with Lisa you will mention how aroused you are watching the two of them together. How you feel you are interrupting them when you join in. I'm sure she will take the bait and become the cuntcake," proclaimed Nicole.

"As you wish," I replied, just wanting Nicole to push me over the edge.

"She may even require you to help prepare the nuisance for their dates," continued Nicole. "Then you will be mine."

I could only moan in response as my orgasim ripped through my body.

___

Alice

I stood motionless waiting for the elevator door to open and give me an escape from the judging eyes. After the spectacle at the table Vicky was able to get Holly's room key and as we left I knew a number of people noticed Vicky running her hand over my ass. The humiliation heighten by my dress exposing the top of my ass cheeks. As the elevator doors opened Vicky pushed me in and after pressing the floor pinned me against the back wall as she leaned in for a kiss. Out of habit I placed my hands on her shoulders allowing my arms to press against the sides of her ample chest. Suddenly the hand that was groping my ass slowly slide up to my lower back before plunging back down only this time beneath the dress. I moaned deeply into her mouth at my surprised reaction to having her run finger over my rosebud and I began to feel flush. A few months ago I would have never dreamed I could get aroused by another woman but my body had been trained otherwise. The ding of the elevator signaling the end of our liaison.

"Come, let's go prepare for your friend," breathed Vicky taking my hand.

Reaching the room Vicky opened the door and quickly ushered me in where we resumed our activities. However this time Vicky ran her fingers through the slit in the front of my dress pressing her palm against my pubic mound. Already wet I willingly accepted her advances and started grinding my hips against the movement of her hand. Surrendering to my arousal I slid my hands off of her shoulders until they met over the exposed skin of her belly and slipped my fingers under the fabric of her deep neckline. The pressure holding my hands against her soft skin lessening as my hands migrated upwards. Finally coming to a stop as my fingers made contact with the bottoms of her ample breasts.

Vicky let out a soft moan as I began to play with her breasts. Ever since I first saw Vicky I was enamored with her D cup breasts and since the start of our sexual play I could not resist the opportunity to explore them. So much larger than my own A cups, Vicky's felt like an extension of her flesh. Large firm sacks protruding from her body proclaiming her maturity and womanhood.

We played with each others bodies as we continued to kiss. Our arousal making our movements quick and urgent. Soon we were gasping into each others mouths as her fingers rubbed against my clit and I manhandled her breasts. The whole situation was so surreal to me. Here I was in a hotel room of a woman I barely knew making out with another woman as we waited for her arrival. And then what. There would be three of us and Vicky has made it clear that this was a seduction by both of us.

Shamefully I was already experienced with lesbian three ways, Nicole saw to that. Ever since we started dating she had been very aggressive in our sexual exploration and thanks to her need for control made me a proxy for her adventures, choreographing routines for me to memorize and administer as she directed. Susan even got into the action ordering me to search out and watch videos of actual lesbian threesomes. The fact that I was heterosexual was irrelevant as I became an expert in lesbian romance, BDSM, or other kinky behavior.

"We should get prepared," I gasped breaking free of my body's yearning, not realising my hands were still cupping Vicky's ample chest.

Vicky simply nodded in agreement.

When we heard a soft knock we were ready. Turning to the door Vicky did a very seductive walk, the high slit in the back of her dress exposing her legs with each step all for my benefit and I felt like a pervert for staring.

Holly quickly slipped in and was immediately pinned against the wall with the exact maneuver Vicky used on me not long ago. However this time I was the spectator watching Vicky take command of Holly. Silencing her with a kiss and pinning her in place with her leg Holly had no choice but to acquiesce to Vicky's assault.

Taking a deep breath I closed in on the two lovers.

Holly had never been with a woman before, much less two, and I knew I had to set the tone. Stepping beside the two lovers I waited for a break to pull Holly's face towards mine for a passionate kiss. Knowing that I had to drive the point home that this was not an intimate act but one of carnal lust I made sure Vicky and Holly remained pressed together. After I noticed that Holly had given in and fully accepted my advances I broke the kiss and immediately turned to kiss Vicky. Now with the three of us cuddled together Holly had not choice but to watch the two of us makeout inches from her face. Participating in a threesome is just as much about visual and mental participation as it is physical.

The kiss continued with the three of us standing in a tight circle, a hand on the asses of the other two women. The kiss migrating around and sometimes join by all three creating a sense common purpose and companionship.

Knowing that it was time for the next phase I broke free of the ring and moved behind Vicky sandwiching her between us. Taking Holly's hands in mine I guide them up to Vicky's shoulders and pushed the top of her dress, letting it fall to her feet. In one quick move Vicky now stood naked, her magnificent breasts bare and inviting Holly to explore just as I had earlier.

While Holly was infatuated with Vicky's breasts I circled the two women stopping behind Holly. Placing my hands on her hips I began caressing her body and kissing the back of her neck, reminding her that her pleasure was not dependant on Vicky reciprocating. Both women were moaning and cooing as Holly continued the heed Vickys breasts and our combined hands roamed over her body.

Sensing the moment I removed my hands from the action and started to pull down the zipper on Holly's dress. Accepting my actions my two companions halted there play as Holly dropped her arms and I slid the dress down and over her hips, Vicky watched the unveiling as Holly stood before her and I undid the clasp of her bra. Now, both naked, the two women studied each other taking in the sight of each others bodies. Still being in the background, I was in the perfect position to compare the two as well. Vicky was slightly taller and curvier, with larger breasts, a trimmer waist and wider hips. Holly was a little rounder with a little extra weight in her waist and hips, but by no means unattractive, she was also unshaved with I thick mat of hair.

With Holly now naked I knew I had to reestablish the moment or the awkwardness would start to distract her from the goal. Reaching out I pinched Vicky's hardened nipple with one hand as I gently caressed Holly's ass with the other. My intent was for Holly to focus on Vicky and not her own nakedness. My soft touch to give physical contact without being overly intrusive. Letting out a low moan Vicky swayed her body as she raised her hand to caress her other breast. Taking advantage of her interest I moved my hand to Holly's chest and began to fondle her was well. Having a hand on each woman I could not help but compare. Vicky's breasts were noticeably heavier, but not just from sheer size, they also felt denser. More like a foam pillow to Holly's softer liquid-like breasts. Following my lead both women started caressing each other breasts. And now that they were distracting each other I silently pulled my dress from my shoulders and stepped out of it.

Spotting my nakedness, Vicky broke off her her exploration of Holly and turned to me. I could feel both sets of eyes on me scanning my body, my crotch, my abs, and my small breasts. Leaning in Vicky gave me a deep passionate kiss as her mature body pressed up against mine. Suddenly I felt a set of soft hands glide along my shoulders as Holly pressed her body against my back. Soft kisses placed on my neck and ear as Vicky and I continued our kiss. A firm pull on my shoulders pried me away from Vicky's lips and I was turned to face my other suitor. With equal enthusiasm Holly kissed me, her tongue pushing deep into my mouth. After what seemed like an eternity we broke off the suffatic display of affection.

"I believe I have just what we need," gasped Holly as she hurried over to her suitcase. "After the bachelorette party my sister told me to keep this saying I would need it not her. I never thought she would be right." Standing back up Holly held the strapless dildo.

"What the hell is that," inquired Vicky of the strangely shaped sex toy.

"It's a strap on without the strap," explained Holly. "You stick this little bulb part into your pussy and the didlo sticks out like you had a penis.

Wanting to choose my role in our menage, I took the toy from Holly and pressed the bulb inside me. The shape allowed me to grab on with my kegel muscles and once I let go made the shaft protrude from my body. "See instant man," I proclaimed showing off my new appendage.

"Mmmmm, you are going to be one lucky guy," purred Vicky as her finger danced along its length.

"Now let's get this party started," I ordered.

I have to admit that my training had proved devastatingly effective and for not being gay I did find the two female bodies arousing. Both women were not only wet but dripping. With both girls now lying next to each other on the bed I knew that with the penis I had the lead and it was my job make sure both girls came and that neither would be left out. Grabbing Holly I flipped her so she was on all fours above Vicky. Her knees at the sides of Vicky's hips and her breasts hanging down so that they were playfully teasing Vicky's hardened nipples.

With the dildo in hand, I straddled Vicky's legs and pressed the tip of the shaft into Holly's fuzzy mound. The moan from Holly's mouth was muffled by Vicky's kiss as I pushed the shaft into her dripping hole. Holly remained anchored in place as I plunged the dildo in and out. Vicky's fingers reaching up to rub Holly's clit as I did. With a loud squeal Holly came and collapsed into Vicky's arms.

Knowing I had more to do I maneuvered my knees between Vicky's thighs pushing her legs apart. Sensing what I was planning to do Holly slowly crawled up Vicky's body, turned and strattled Vicky's face. With practiced ease I slid the shaft, covered in Holly's juices, into Vicky claiming her as well. As I worked the shaft in and out, Holly braced herself with her hands on my shoulders attempting to fondle me as Vicky orally pleasured her. In the end all three of us came before collapsing into the bed and a deep sleep.

I was awoken by a high pitched whistle and movement in the bed.

"What the hell was that," groaned Vicky.

"Sorry, it just the blushing bride telling me that she and Tom are leaving for their honeymoon," droned Holly.

maxout09
maxout09
1,083 Followers