With Strings Attached Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She had to text you at 4:45 in the morning to tell you that," spat Vicky.

"Well her royal highness decided to book an early flight and wants me to clean out the bridal suite after they leave," complained Holly.

"So the dress will still be there," inquired Vicky sitting up in the bed.

"Should be," replied Holly, "why?"

"I was thinking," stated Vicky, "you look a lot like your sister and are about the same size. You should be able to fit into the dress."

"You want to make out with the bride," laughed Holly.

"More like getting photos of making out with the bride," teased Vicky. "She was very drunk last night and I doubt she will remember everything. If a photo of her making out with me or Alice pops up she can deny it but will everyone believe her."

I didn't like where this was going, but was too nervous to jump into the conversation. Vicky wanted to do a photoshoot with Holly in the wedding dress pretending to be her sister. Nicole would have a field day with those. However my worries were overruled after Vicky said it would help with Nicole's request for photo's.

The suite was bigger than your normal hotel room with a small sitting room and a separate sleeping area. As expected the room was a mess with presents and clothes thrown about. Holly was quick to gather up all of the brides things and while I cleaned Vicky helped Holly prepare.

Once finished Holly stepped out, the perfect image of a bride. The dress was eerily similar to the outfit Nicole made me wear when she took my virginity. The bodice was a satin corset with a sweetheart neckline, small shoulder straps and basque waist with little bead detailing. However where mine had a little parity of a skirt Holly's was floor length and rustled when she walked.

"Well what do you think of the bride," announced Vicky as she stepped out from behind Holly.

"She looks beautiful," I replied as I took in the image of the now blushing woman before me.

"I agree," stated Vicky, "but we do not have time to admire, we have a photoshoot to do and a bride to corrupt. Now lets remove the furniture from this wall. Luckily the paint, drapes and chairs match the ones in the reception hall entryway."

After we rearranged the room Vicky wanted to be the first to kiss the bride so using her camera phone I line up the angle so you saw Holly's back and a bit of the side of her face and Vicky standing before her facing the camera as if in a conversation. As I clicked away the scene became more sensual with Vicky caressing Holly's cheek before moving in for a kiss. From my angle it looked exactly like bride was making out with the groom's ex girlfriend.

The photo shoot continued with Holly pressed up against the wall, dress raise and Vicky kneeling before her eating her out. I made sure the photos were centered on Vicky keeping the supposed bride's face out of the frames.

Switching places the now amarious Holly agressively made out with me before the camera. The sounds of lips smacking and slurping filled the room along with the sound of the camera phone clicking away. My own body caught up in the perverse scene of making out with the bride.

Dropping into a chair Holly pulled up her voluminous skirt as I knelt down before her. My vision was now filled with a sea of white, the one color I was forbidden to wear. Reaching out I ran my hands up along Holly's spread thighs stopping to play with the garter straps holding her sister's stockings in place as the camera clicked away. Everything was worn by the bride less than 8 hours ago. I could smell the aroma trapped within the confines of the skirt and could not help wonder how much of the brides juices were mixed in with Holly's.

Two days and three women make for quite a weekend. :(

_____

Janet

Hearing the doorbell I put down my coffee and walked to the door still in my sleep tee and shorts thinking Dr. Bless forgot his golf clubs again. Opening the door I let out a slight gasp at the sight of a beautiful blond in a very sexy cheer uniform standing before me.

"Hi, Ms. Janet, my name is Kathy," stated the girl shyly. "I have an oral exam in human sexuality tomorrow and if I don't pass I'll be kicked off the team. Nicole said you can help me."

I could only smile. Two days and three women make for quite a weekend! :)