All Comments on 'With Strings Attached Ch. 17'

by maxout09

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ArgentPenumbraArgentPenumbraalmost 7 years ago
So Hot!

I adore this story, it really is an excellent read.

The story caught my attention right from the first chapter and has held my attention ever since, and it just gets better and better as the story evolves.

The story is well written, the character development is strong and the plot-lines are very exciting.

In my opinion, it isn't the sex scenes that make this such a sensational story although they are extremely well written, imaginative and highly arousing.

Its the central theme about a young heterosexual woman who is slowly and inexorable being seduced against her will that makes this tale so special.

The turmoil within Alice as her conscious mind battles with her psyche, her mind valiantly trying to maintain a heterosexual persona whilst her psyche is being seduced by the ever increasing state of sexual arousal that she is experiencing at the hands of Nicole.

The raw eroticism of the last chapters as Alice falls deeper down the rabbit hole and plunges irresistibly towards her fate is breathtaking. The shock and humiliation that she feels when she realises that she has never felt more aroused in her life and that the experiences has left her hungry for more is simply delicious.

And what of the future...

Will Alice continue to be drawn down the path towards a lesbian lifestyle?

Will she reach a point where she realises that the battle is lost, that her mind, body and sole have been seduced and that she can no longer deny that she has indeed become a lesbian and is willing to be a submissive lesbian lover to her mistress Nicole?

Could there even be wedding bells somewhere in the future, 'the final seduction'? We can only hope.

I sincerely hope that the author is able to maintain the desire and inspiration to continue this story for many more chapters.

Kind Regards

Argent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
loved it

I want Nicole as my mistress

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This gets better and better

My favourite story on the site. I love the way Alice is slowly giving in to her lesbian nature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So glad you continue writing

So many authors leave off their great stories mid way. I'm really glad you're back to writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Not bad. I'm glad you're continuing the series.

For me, the best part is the psychological stuff going on in our poor little victim. Seeing her unwilling transformation is pretty hot.

I'd like to see this "little side job" get expanded on. Turning her out as a whore for lesbians would be kind of hot and is sure to play on her psyche even more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fisting

Thanks for the chapter. Can't wait for Nicole to fist Alice in public.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nipples pierced

It would be nice if alice was taken to get her nipples and clit pierced and rings put in them

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue the great work

I second the nipples/clit piercing! Continue the great work. Any chance you have started the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best thing on Literotica

Thanks for this great series, it's the best thing on the site. I love how you've built up the story, starting with Alice as an unwilling blackmail victim and now reaching the point where she fixates on other women's breasts, eats pussy like a pro and begs her girlfriend to make her cum. In this chapter I started fingering myself when she got caught staring at the Asian woman's breasts and came hard when she begged Nicole to fuck her. Now I'm getting wet picturing Alice earning her mistress money in her new side job, eating every pussy at a hen party and admitting to herself that she enjoys it. You are an excellent writer so please don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice chapter

Enjoy seeing Alice's slippery slope to degeneracy. Would love to see Nicole forcing Alice to play the domme and blackmailing other females into lesbian acts with her.

MellofazeMellofazeover 6 years ago
Bravo

Love this story! Please give us more :) The domination is amazing and gets me every time. Thank you ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved alice losing her anal virginity. Too bad alice wasn’t made to speak into the camera and verbally submit to her first anal sex penetration. When will Nicole tell alice that her mother, janet, is now Nicole‘s wife? j.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous