With Three You Get... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He did it again!" Janet exclaimed, "How can he do that, I was gonna ..."

"I told you yesterday, he really enjoys it. And I have a plan for tonight, if you want to join in." Dinah told her. "Today I was thinking we could do a dive this morning then do some shopping on Bora-Bora. The crew is dropping whoever wants to see the Island off before they start for the dive site. They'll be back to pick us up late this afternoon."

The two women dressed in their bathing suits and after a light breakfast they donned their dive gear and plunged off the stern of the boat into the crystal clear 80-degree water. The dive was, as usual for this trip, spectacular. Colorful corals, sea slugs, and fish flitted about the underwater wonderland. They even saw a manta ray, it passed within 30 feet of them as it headed towards where ever it was going.

When their tanks reached 800 psi they headed back to the boat where the crew helped them off with their gear. They showered, dressed in light sundresses, then joined the remaining passengers on deck. The boat hauled anchor and headed for the public dock of the small town, passing a huge cruise ship anchored in the bay. The boat briefly tied up at the dock to fill the water tanks and allow the passengers wanting an afternoon on shore off. "It's 12:00 now, I'll pick you up at Bloody Mary's at 6:00. Ask anybody where it is; they'll point you there." Said Pierre as the passengers filed off.

The two women wandered through the town holding hands, stopping to look at the tables and blankets vendors had set up along the road. Upon their arrival in town the streets had been crowded with tourists from the cruise ship but at 2:00 they had all headed back to the dock where launches from the cruise ship shuttled them back and the streets returned to their normal sleepy selves. The shops were more or less empty now and Janet and Dinah purchased souvenirs for their friends and family. At 4:00 they hitched a ride in the back of a pick-up truck to Bloody Mary's, their feet dangling off the back as they rode. The truck stopped, the two hopped off, thanked the driver and walked up the sandy path to the famous bar/restaurant. As soon as they sat down two young men sidled up and offered to buy them a drink. The two men were on holiday from university and were using their best pick-up lines as they flirted with the two older women, who played along with the flirting. The one who had attached himself to Janet kept hugging her and putting his arm around her shoulder, stealing glances down her top at her breasts. Dinah kept her would-be beau at a distance but couldn't resist giving him glances at the sides of her breasts through the armholes of her top.

At 6:00 Pierre came in and began rounding up his passengers. "We've got to go," Janet said, "Thanks for the drinks." The two disappointed men quickly shifted their attentions to a group of younger women just entering the bar as the dive boats passengers filed out. As they walked down the dock to the dinghy Janet confided to Dinah that she had a thing for younger men. "I've had some really good fantasies with a younger man." Dinah confided she did, too, and Mark extended her fantasies during their storytelling foreplay.

Mark helped them back aboard with their packages as he met their return to the boat. "Looks like you two have been shoppin,'" he said.

"Some people can't stay in the water all the time," Dinah teased back.

"Speaking of that," Mark started, "Would you mind terribly if I did another dive tonight, there's the wreck of an old wooden ship that the crew said is great at night."

Janet bit her lip as Dinah said, "Only if you're careful." "Thanks, babe," Mark said, already starting back to the cabin with the shopping trophies.

"He's gonna be gone again tonight," Janet moaned. Dinah smiled back, "He doesn't get to dive that much, and seldom in a place like this. I can't say no just so we can ..." her voice trailed off with a knowing smile that spread to Janet. "I know," Janet acquiesced, "I just so want to ..." returning the smile.

"Don't worry," Dinah whispered in her ear, "I promise you'll play with his cock a few more times before the trip is done."

With an little time to kill they sat in the cabin and Mark told Janet and Dinah about his dive and they related their adventures on shore, really playing up the flirtations of the young men as they stretched out on the bow tramp. "Hmmmmm," Mark said, "Perhaps we have the makings of a new fantasy."

"Definitely," Dinah responded, "Let's both work on it when we get home."

After Mark had left for his dive the women grabbed a few drinks then sat on the bow trampoline and stretched out, looking at the stars and relaxing. Janet asked Dinah how they had met and how the relationship was going.

"And sex, my sex life just opened up with Mark," Dinah went on. "He is so willing to please me, and please me he does, as you well know, that I have found how great it can be to be on either the giving or receiving side. We're so busy that we usually only have time for one long love-making session a week but we usually find a few minutes a day for one of us to pleasure the other. And when we do have time, he tells me the greatest stories during foreplay. I've told him my fantasies and he weaves them into his stories."

"What kind of fantasy's?" Janet asked. "I have a long standing one for a much younger man, as I told you. And then there are multiple men, and ... lately I have been fantasizing about another woman."

"Other than the multiple men one those are basically mine, too. Our relations with you have been Mark's main fantasy, I think. He likes younger women, of course, but sex with mature women is what his stories usually involve. But you should hear the ones he comes up with for me with a younger man..."

"Really, tell me one."

"Lets go back to the cabin," Dinah said, "and I'll find you one Mark wrote for me."

Back in Dinah's cabin she rummaged through her cloths and came up with her handheld computer. "Mark writes them then loads them onto my Palm to read." She scanned her directory, selected a story, tapped in the password, "Just in case anybody at work uses my Palm to look up something" she explained. Dinah tossed one of the pillows to the foot of the bed as she lay down with her own head at the head of the bed, "Lay down and relax while I read."

Janet disappeared into her cabin briefly, hiding something behind her back as she lay down as suggested and Dinah began reading the story, a fairly typical story in which a young neighbor helps one of his mom's friends with some work around the house. As Dinah got to where the woman reaches up the boy's shorts and strokes his 18 year old cock Janet started squirming. As the woman begins licking his cock Janet's legs parted and Dinah could see Janet's hand stroking her own pussy through her panties. Dinah stopped reading and suggested they remove their panties so they could watch each other. Once done Dinah resumed reading, one hand on the Palm while she teased her dampening pussy with the other. Her occasional glances down at Janet's fingers, now buried in her vagina as the boy in the story buried his cock in the woman, accelerated Dinah's rise. Dinah moved her free hand from her own pussy and began stroking the inside of Janet's thigh as she continued reading. Janet moved one of her hands to a similar spot on Dinah's anatomy. When Janet's hand touched Dinah's pussy she stopped reading and lay the Palm down.

Janet scooted toward the up towards the head of the bed so she could more easily stroke Dinah, gently pinching the lips of Dinah's pussy, pulling them apart and sliding a finger into her. Dinah moaned loudly, spreading her legs wider as Janet started rubbing her clit. Dinah, in the meantime, hadn't yet touched Janet's pussy other than lightly stroking the sides of both lips. Janet's legs, too, parted wider, as she wriggled her hips trying to get Dinah's teasing fingers to touch her. Abruptly, Dinah closed her legs and sat up, rotating her self to Janet's orientation on the bed. "Slow down a little," Dinah said, moving her face down closer to Janet's and kissing her lightly on the lips. She pulled back momentarily then kissed Janet again, sucking her lower lip then sliding her tongue across the front of Janet's teeth. Janet responded and their tongues tangled together before retreating, their lips sucking each other. They kissed for a few minutes then Dinah moved her kisses down Janet's cheek and along her jaw line, and down her throat. Janet's breasts felt so different from her own, she thought, as she rubbed them through the thin fabric of her dress. Janet sat up slightly and allowed her dress to slide off her body, her erect nipples sliding into view.

"So soft," Dinah sighed as she stroked Janet's chest before lowering her head, licking, sucking, and playfully nipping as she moved around them. While her mouth was still occupied on Janet's sensitive tits, Dinah finally slid her finger across Janet's begging pussy. The swollen lips parted and her juices flowed out of her as Dinah scooped some up and swirled it around her clit. Janet moaned in delight as her pussy spasamed slightly in a tiny orgasm, giving a hint of what was to come. Dinah reached over beside Janet and pulled the rubber cock from where Janet had half-heartedly concealed it. "Mmmmmm," Dinah teased, then slid the head of the cock along Janet's pussy. Janet moaned in response then had a long intake of breath as Dinah slid the head of the cock in. Another moan, another inch, and soon the entire shaft was within her.

"Oh, yeah, it feels so good having someone fuck me," Janet whispered. Dinah began stroking it in and out of her, varying the speed, and depth, and angle as she did. She stretched out beside Janet, kissing her mouth and breasts as she continued the motions of the rubber dick. Janet's hips were jerking up off the bed as she approached her climax. A few more strokes and she reached it, moaning loudly, kissing Dinah and telling her how good it was.

They relaxed a few minutes then Janet asked, "You're not going to run off now like Mark always does?"

"No way, my turn, baby," she said as she pulled her dress off and lay back, her pink nipples now puffy and red. Janet smiled as she sat up and swung her leg over Dinah, her tits dangling in Dinah's face. Dinah felt Janet's warm wet pussy on her stomach as she opened her mouth and sucked hard on her nipples.

"Oh, yeah, babe, suck hard," Janet spoke breathily before moving down and kissing Dinah, her tongue moving deep. "My turn to tease," Janet said as she moved Dinah's hands up over head. Janet continued down and kissed the sides of Dinah's breast and swirling her tongue around and up until she reached the nipple and sucked hard, lightly biting them.

"Ohhhhh, yeah," Dinah moaned. Janet slid back up and let her breasts rub against Dinah's as the kissed again. Their nipples and wrinkled areolas flicked each other like tiny fingers as Janet moved in circles over Dinah.

"This is my fantasy," Janet said. Her tongue traced it way down between Dinah's breasts and along her smooth, flat belly. Dinah gripped the headboard as Janet's tongue began playing along the side of her open, wet pussy. Dinah was now the one wiggling her hips, silently pleading for Janet to touch it again. Dinah sighed at last as Janet's tongue finally slid into her, touching the places she knew pleased her. Dinah raised her head and met Janet's eyes as she felt her pussy lips get sucked into Janet's warm mouth.

Janet continued licking and sucking until she felt Dinah's legs start to twitch. "Come on, babe," Janet raised her head to say, "Cum in my mouth, give me my fantasy,"

Dinah's knuckles went white on the headboard as she came, pushing her gushing pussy into Janet's face. Looking down she met Janet's eyes above her pubic hair and it set off another rush until at last she lay back, exhausted. Janet slid up beside her, kissing her and burying her face in Dinah's hair. They lay there, relaxed and entwined, and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Mark and the other divers, including Ivana, returned to the catamaran in the inflatable dinghy late that night. It had been a good dive, they'd seen parts of the old ship scattered across the white sand bottom of the reef with an occasional reef shark appearing at the edge of their dive lights. Ivana had sat down next to Mark in the dinghy and as they rode back to the boat she had began leaning against him, eventually laying her head against him, appearing to doze. The bump of the dinghy against the hull roused her and the group disembarked. Mark carefully rinsed his camera and other gear while the other divers showered then departed towards their cabins. Forgetting his light he went back to the dinghy and found it after a short search. The wet room was deserted when he finally got there and he was struggling to peel off his thin wetsuit when a helping hand appeared and held the sleeve as he finally pull it off.

"Thanks," he said, turning to see Ivana standing there, still in her wetsuit.

"Anytime," she said. She turned around, "Your turn to help," she said drawing her hair aside to reveal the top of her zipper." Mark reached up and drew it down. There was no bathing suit underneath, the parting of the zipper exposing smooth skin down to the crack of her ass. He held the open collar of the suit so she could pull her arm out, turning his head as he did so.

"Do you mind if I shower first?" she asked.

"Go ahead," he said, moving back to his gear and making a show of adjusting it.

"Have you been diving long?" she asked. Mark turned his head as he started to answer but he stammered for a second as he saw her hands caressing her soapy breasts. From the short distance he stood away he could see her hard nipples as they stood proud above the water flowing down around them.

"A few ... few years," he finally stammered.

She ran her tongue around her lips, moving one hand down to her crotch as she raised one foot to the handrail in the shower stall. "The two women you're with don't dive as much as you do, I've noticed," she said, now sliding one finger along the length of her now visible slit. "All three of you seem to spend a lot of time in your cabin, and I've heard moaning a few times when I've passed your cabin." She closed her eyes as she slid a soapy finger up into her pussy. She fingered herself for a few minutes with Mark unable to tear his eyes away. She smiled at him as she finally pulled her fingers away and lowered her leg. "Your turn..." she said, turning off the water as she stepped out.

Mark handed her a towel as he stepped past her, his swim trunks tented in front of him. He turned the water temperature as low as it would go and faced the wall as he washed his hair, hoping his erection would diminish. Turning around to rinse his back he found Ivana had sat down in a chair, one leg draped over the arm of the chair, stroking her pussy again. "You must have a big cock or a good tongue to keep two women satisfied," she teased. "Do you always shower in your shorts?"

Mark turned the water off and stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel as he did. Toweling off his head he felt her hand rub his cock through his shorts. "Nice," he heard her say. He felt himself pushed back against the wall and his shorts drawn down past his knees, knees which weakened as he felt her hand wrap around his now throbbing cock. He finally untangled the towel from his head and found her kneeling before him, one of her hands rapidly moving between her legs, the other stroking his cock, her model-beautiful face looking up at him. "Not huge, but nice, must have a lot of magic in it." With that she opened her mouth and swallowed the length of his cock, still looking up at him.

He weakly attempted to push her away and was surprised at her strength as she kept him pressed against the wall. Gathering strength he pushed her head away and his cock came out of her mouth with a "pop." He caught his breath as she stood, looking surprised, "You didn't like that?" she asked, clearly confused. Quickly recovering her seductive tone she turned around, spreading her legs and bending over. "I have other things you might like," she said, playing her fingers around her pussy and anus.

"I have never been so tempted," Mark said, then he pulled up his shorts, having to stretch them around his erection as he did so. "You are so tempting ... but I can't," then he turned and hurried to his cabin before his little head took over his thinking.

Ivana sat for a moment, still rubbing her pussy, considering the preceding events. 'She, or they, must be very good,' she thought, thinking of the two women Mark was usually with. Standing up, she too went to her cabin, strolling naked through the sleeping boat. She stretched out on her bed and grabbed her two vibrators, one 9" and on 6". Mark had gotten her so worked up, her pussy was dripping wet, the juice oozing down and lubricating her anus. She worked the larger vibrator into her pussy while she teased her clit with smaller one before it disappeared into her ass. Alternating thrusts she soon worked herself up to an orgasm, an amazingly satisfying one, given the weak ones she'd experienced this week with her multiple lovers. Rejection was so unknown to her that it turned out to be quite a turn-on.

Mark returned to his cabin, his wet shorts clearly showing his hard-on. On his bed he found Dinah and Janet, nude and sleeping, their arms and legs were wrapped around each other. He picked up the rubber cock which had be left lying beside them. He walked around to Dinah and kissed her cheek. Her eyes fluttered open and she said "We've been playing!"

Mark responded, "So I see, did you enjoy it, did it live up to your fantasy?"

"Mmmmmmm, it was nice," Dinah's eyes closed again. "Cuddle me."

Mark dropped his shorts and finished drying himself, his cock waving in front of him. Dinah opened one eye and saw his erection. "Looks like you're ready to play, too."

Mark lay down and began stroking his cock as Dinah brought both eyes to bear on him. "Ivana tried to seduce me," he said, kinda embarrassed, kinda proud. Dinah's eyebrows raised and asked if it had succeeded. "No," Mark answered, "but I need to have my cock sucked now," still rubbing his cock, pulling a long string of precum off the head with his finger.

Dinah smiled and lowered her head to his cock. She stroked his balls and shaft with her fingertips before taking it in her mouth. "Mmmmmmm," Mark moaned, silently noting the difference between Dinah's loving mouth as it played along his shaft, tickling, and playing between sucking and the plain vacuum action Ivana had used.

The bed moved a little and Mark turned his head to see Janet sitting up. She watched Dinah for a few moments then asked if she could cut in. Dinah said, "Sure, I can play with it anytime." With one last kiss Dinah lay back and scooted over towards the edge of the bed. Janet crossed over the top of both of them, letting her tits rub across Marks cock as she did so before plopping down beside him.

"So," Janet said, "first I rub it all over," stroking it with her fingers, playing with the precum flowing freely from the twitching member.

"Suck my cock," Mark said sternly, "we're past the foreplay," as he gently, but firmly pushed her head down where she eagerly took it into her mouth, the tip of her tongue sliding around the head, eagerly licking up the precum. "That's it," he moaned, laying back.

"I hope she sucks you as good as she licked my pussy," Dinah whispered in his ear. She went on to describe her and Janet's session in graphic detail. Mark moaned and thrust into Janet's mouth as he listened. With a sudden start he pulled Janet's head away from his cock and stood up, Janet sat and looked confused briefly but smiled as he leaned back against the sink and pulled her head back to his cock. She sucked it into back into her mouth, her tongue sliding along the bottom of his cock. She wasn't as good as Dinah, yet, but way better than Ivana.