With Three You Get... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet stroked and sucked, one hand tickling his balls, which were now drawn up tight. She looked up at him when he pulled his cock out of her mouth again while she continued to stroke his shaft and balls. "Open your mouth," he said in his commanding tone again. Janet finally grasped what he was going to do as Dinah slid around beside her so she could watch.

"Slow down, he's there," Dinah said as Mark's hands clenched the edge of the sink. Janet slowed her hands until they were barely moving, her face tilted back, mouth open. With a groan he came, a large glob landing on her forehead. The next shots coated her cheeks then Janet directed the remaining spurts into her mouth, letting it puddle on her tongue. She kept her mouth open so Mark could see it when he opened his eyes, then she sucked his cock into her mouth and drained him.

Dinah had been fingering herself while she watched Janet and Mark's performance and as Janet took his cock into her mouth again Dinah shuddered as a moderate, relaxing orgasm rolled over her. Mark looked down at Dinah, breathing deep with her eyes closed, then down at Janet as she let his wilting cock slide out of her mouth and suddenly he was very tired. He lay down on the bed and Dinah immediately spooned back into him.

Janet watched them, then turned around and washed her face in the sink. Dinah raised one arm and Janet turned off the light then slipped in beside Dinah stretching out on her back, her fingers strumming her pussy as she relived the last half hour. Mark's hand, reaching over Dinah, found Janet's hand, and replaced it at her pussy. With a knowing touch he brought her to orgasm in record time, no teasing this time, then they all drifted to sleep...