Within Horizon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Water's on!" announced one of the guards.

The water began pouring out. Brittany's hair was quickly soaked and water was all over her breasts, stomach, and buttocks. For a while she completely forgot that she was the entertainment for a peep show. She covered herself with shampoo and soap quickly, knowing that there was only a limited amount of time to spend under the water, and the soap covered her breasts and buttocks for a moment, and was then gone.

"This girl has a got a nice butt," thought the male guard.

"I have to find out more about her. I wonder if the hot blond is her cellmate. Ohh, that would be something," he continued in his mind.

The shower was soon over, and each of the women turned around to get her towel from the guard watching her. Brittany couldn't even look him in the eye, and grabbed the towel as soon as she could. Then each inmate walked back to her area on the benches for her clothes. Brittany put her panties on first, while Alicia felt like covering her breasts and so put a bra on first. They completed putting their uniforms back on, and were walked back to their cell.

They just started at each other for several seconds after the door was shut.

"What was that?" asked Brittany.

"I don't know. I thought men weren't allowed to watch us shower," Alicia replied.

"And of course he just happens to end up watching us, the youngest and face it most attractive women in there," Brittany continued.

"Yeah."

"I'm going to ask the counselor about this at our next meeting," informed Brittany. "I have a question, and a problem," Brittany stated.

"Which is?" asked the counselor.

"Why is a young, male guard allowed to watch us while we shower?" she asked.

"Prisoners must be monitored while outside of their cells by both surveillance cameras and on the spot officers," she explained.

"But he's a man, and he gets to be mere feet away from us while we're buck naked," Brittany protested.

"Listen, the courts have determined that prisons can't discriminate in hiring based on gender. There are male guards in female prisons, and female guards in male prisons. Plenty of lawsuits have been filed about this very thing and they all end up a matter of equal employment. He's going to keep seeing you naked. If you cause trouble over it, it's going to look bad at your parole hearing, and then you'll just be in here even longer and he'll be seeing you naked even more," the councilor coldly explained.

Back at her cell, Brittany wanted nothing more than to be done with prison.

"I talked to her about that guy. She basically told me to get used to it," she explained.

"So much for basic prisoner rights," Alicia added.

"Have you thought about that bikini program?" Brittany asked.

"It isn't enough being naked daily in front of everyone? Now you want to be almost naked all the time?" Alicia asked.

"I just know that I want paroled as soon as possible. I figure if I play the good little jailbird then I can get out of here after three months," she explained.

Then the door opened. The guards who came to the showers late on the first day were there, including the man.

"I'm Officer Martinez, and this is Officer West. We're responsible for your cell," the woman explained.

"Nice to meet you," Brittany said as she looked into the man's eyes, trying to pretend she wasn't enraged about the showers.

"You can call me Ray," he said.

Sexual fantasies filled Ray's head after he left that cell. He wanted to get Brittany naked and sink his fingers into her buttocks as well as rubbing them very firmly. Squeezing her breasts and massaging her stomach would also be great as he had his penis insider her vagina, ready to ejaculate his warm semen into her. But there was nowhere in the prison he could take her without being monitored, and he couldn't risk losing his job over it. So he could only enjoy the showers.

Brittany scheduled another meeting with a councilor.

"Back again? Not to discourage your use of the prison help programs, but I do have other inmates I am responsible for helping," the councilor explained.

"I'll be quick. I want to participate in the bikini program," Brittany explained.

"Good. I'll schedule an appointment for you to select a bikini," the councilor explained.

Brittany went to her appointment and selected a bikini. She had to strip naked as she switched between the bikinis, but she was used to it. She had a great deal of trouble selecting the color.

She would spend the next three months bikini clad in her cell with Alicia watching, and they would develop romantic feelings for each other.

The parole board had approved Brittany's request, and she would spend the next nine months on parole. She wanted desperately to see Alicia again, but she couldn't risk arousing suspicion. But after parole was over, could she find a way?

12