Within Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't." Her hand slid into his hair to pull him closer. She kissed him and pressed back into his lap.

His breath hissed between his teeth. "Don't what?"

"Control yourself." She bucked her hips. "It's my dream and I want wild faerie sex."

"You don't know what you're asking."

"Show me." Her hips pushed again. "I want to know what it's like."

Ice blue eyes considered her for a moment before he took a breath. "Hold onto the headboard."

His hips drew back till he had withdrawn almost completely then he drove forward hard. She gasped loudly. He did it again expecting her to ask him to stop.

She didn't though. Instead she tightened her grip on the top rail and yelled. "More!" He smiled when she slammed her hand against the wood. "Don't stop!"

He kept going and thanked his lucky stars for the good fortune of stepping out of the book and finding this dark haired beauty.

Her mentioned of being in a dream was a little unsettling but he could ignore his misgivings until she realized this was no fantasy. She clung to that thought for hours though and he couldn't help but be impressed by her determination to convince herself that it wasn't a real faerie touching her.

He took full advantage of her demand of wild faerie sex. It was the most primal he'd been with a female since he'd first ventured into the human world. He retained his basic civility, even saved her from a few tumbles off the bed, but he let himself give in to her cries for faster, harder, deeper. More.

Until, after several hours of pulling and pushing each other, petting and demanding, passionate kisses and tenderly biting each other they both fell onto the bed breathless and spent.

"Alasdair." She murmured sleepily.

"Yes lass." He brushed her hair away from her face to press a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I hope I dream about you again." She yawned.

He stood and tucked the blanket closer to her. "Open the book after sunset and I can come back to you till sunrise." He moved to the window just as the sun was peeking over the horizon.

She watched him standing there looking out the window trying to puzzle out what he was doing. Her eyelids kept closing despite her efforts to keep them open. She missed the first hint of light streaming through the glass and his sad smile as he disappeared without a sound.

The phone rang a few hours later jarring her out of the deep sleep she'd fallen into. She snatched it off the nightstand with a little grumble, hitting the answer button without looking to see who was calling.

"Isabelle?"

"Bernie? Why are you calling so early? Is everything okay?"

"Early? My dear it's almost eleven. I was beginning to worry.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I must have shut off my alarm." She sat up and swung her legs out of the bed to stand. She winced as she straightened, everything hurt. Bernie was saying something but she had to pull the phone away so he couldn't hear her little groan. "I'll be in as soon as I can. Would you like me to stop by the diner and pick up something for lunch?"

"That would be lovely. I'll see you soon." She disconnected and stumbled towards the en suite.

What the hell happened? She looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was a tangled mess, the old t shirt she'd gone to bed in was missing and there were red marks all over her. Turning she spotted more marks on her back and butt.

She was still trying to remember when she got out of the shower. There were vague images of incredible blue eyes, strong arms, a wicked smile and black feathers but she couldn't grasp anything solid it was all hazy.

It must have been one hell of a dream. She laughed to herself. What the heck could the feathers mean?

She marched to the closet to pull out some clothes and stopped. A single black feather was laying on the floor next to the bed. Her eyes went wide as she grabbed it off the floor. It was huge, longer than her forearm and as wide as her hand. It was a glossy black that seemed to shift colors in the sunlight.

Her eyes fell on the book still open on the nightstand, they narrowed with suspicion.

It couldn't be. She shook her head. That was just a dream.

Laughing nervously she flipped the cover closed, scooped it up and continued her march to the closet. She set it firmly on a shelf, laid the feather on top of it and turned away to grab her clothes. The closet door swung closed with a little bang.

Just a dream. She repeated to herself as she dressed and then headed out the door.

Then why do I remember black wings around me?

12