Within These Walls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could see nothing, yet she felt it. It was like somebody was watching her, their eyes burning down on her naked back. Siobhan grabbed her nightshirt off the table and pulled it over her head. Her night attire was chosen with as much care as the very places she decided to film in. She wasn't stupid, and she knew that half of her followers were there for her, more than for the things she chose to film, so looking good and providing a little flirtatious excitement was all par for the course. Her choice this time was a loose-fitting, silky black number, three quarter sleeved, coming down to mid-thigh with buttons up the front, one too many of which were intentionally left undone, ensuring just a glimpse of deep cleavage as she gave her final performance of the day.

Only then did she turn around.

"Who's there?" Siobhan called quietly out into the bedroom.

There was no response.

"Is somebody there?" Siobhan called out once more as she opened the bedroom door fully and peered out onto the landing.

Again, there was no response, but for a second time in the day, the young redhead felt the presence of another. It was a fleeting presence, almost like a gentle breeze passing her by, and then it was gone. A shiver ran over Siobhan's body. Was it fright, or was it excitement? Whatever it was, there was nobody there, and she still had a job to do before she could tuck herself up for the night.

As the door opened, Victoria slipped into the bedroom, invisible to the young redhead. There was a chair in the corner of the room, by the now closed curtains. Victoria sat down and waited, intrigued by Siobhan's every movement. This was going to be fun, Victoria thought to herself, as she watched the redhead pick up her phone and start to film once more.

There was even more enthusiasm, and just a hint of trepidation, in the way Siobhan addressed her would-be audience.

"GhostlySiobhan99 back again, for one last update before night falls... god, you gotta believe me... this place is something else... I'm convinced it's haunted... a woman stalks the house... haven't seen her, but I'm sure she's there watching me..."

A smile came across Victoria's face as she heard the last statement. If only Siobhan could see her now. For sure Victoria was watching her unsuspecting guest. But, there again, was Siobhan really that unsuspecting? Somehow Victoria thought that wouldn't be the case. She was sure that Siobhan was suspecting something, and equally sure that Siobhan wouldn't exactly know what it was she was suspecting. There was one positive though. Suspecting or not, and despite being teased several times by an invisible foe, Siobhan's enthusiasm just seemed to grow, and with it grew Victoria's confidence that she had made the right choice.

"It's time to sign off now... ready for bed..." Siobhan continued, making sure the camera got a full view of her sexy little nightshirt, especially where it gaped open across her deep voluptuous cleavage. "My heart's pounding... wondering what night will bring... and whether she will pay me a visit..."

Victoria was smiling even more. Well, wasn't that an open invitation? She wasn't intending to do any more than observe and assess, and keep the young woman on edge, but if Siobhan was eager to be visited, then that could also be arranged. Victoria hadn't ever felt this way with another woman before, but as she watched, as she listened, mischievous, even cheeky thoughts filled her mind.

"If she does, I'll be right here... ready to record it all... for now though... sweet dreams one and all... and... wish me luck... I reckon I'm gonna need it. GhostlySiobhan99 signing off."

Siobhan placed her phone on the floor at the side of the bed, easily within reach if things did end up going bump in the night. Holding onto one of the posts for stability, she climbed on top of the bed. From the way the wooden frame creaked, she wondered if the four-poster had been there from the day the house was built.

Never quite knowing what to expect, Siobhan always brought a bedspread with her. It was quilted microfibre, so rolled up small for travelling, yet when unravelled was plentifully big enough for Siobhan to snuggle up within. She had a similar travel pillow to add just a little creature-comfort. Jack, sleeping downstairs, preferred sleeping bags, but Siobhan found those just a little claustrophobic.

An hour later, Siobhan had dozed off. She was lying on her back, to the side of the bed closest to her phone. The bedspread covered her like an open sleeping bag, the open side to the edge of the bed, with one half under her body, and the other draped on top.

Victoria had been more than patient. What rush was there? She had all night ahead of her, and plenty of fun to be had. Carefully, trying not to make undue noise, Victoria left her seat and moved towards the edge of the bed.

"So sweet... so innocent... so unsuspecting..."

Victoria whispered, words intended for her own amusement, as she took hold of the bedspread, and quickly pulled the upper half off Siobhan. With a groan, as the cool night air hit her, Siobhan rolled over onto her front and pulled what had been under her body now over on top. Victoria walked to the other side of the bed and, once more, repeated the same. With a similar protestation, Siobhan rolled over onto her back again.

Victoria waited for a moment, making sure that her muse was still sleeping, then continued to tease. Back and forth she had the young redhead tossing and turning, each time the protestation becoming just a little more than the last, each time the hem of that nightshirt riding up a little higher. It was as Siobhan rolled onto her back for a third time, with her silky back panties plainly on show, that another thought crossed Victoria's mind. When Siobhan reached out to pull the bedspread over her, Victoria made sure to keep a grip on the open edge, holding it firm until Siobhan settled down once more, this time totally uncovered.

Carefully, Victoria climbed on top of the unoccupied half of the bed. She lay there, on her side, mere inches away from the young redhead, knowing that if Siobhan rolled over, they were bound to collide. Yes, that was the risk. Whilst Victoria couldn't be seen, for sure she could be felt.

You see, that was the thing. Victoria was far from being a ghost. You had to be dead to be a ghost, and most definitely Victoria wasn't dead yet. She was just as alive as Siobhan, but her life had changed the moment she had taken her decision. Victoria was one with the house. You could say she was now part of the house, as was her master... he had been part of the house ever since being banished there all those centuries ago. What had he done to deserve that?

As the story went, in being faithful to his lover he had rejected the attentions of another... another who turned out to be the daughter of a witch, and as punishment he was confined within the very walls of the house, to live forever, alone. Living forever was true but, living alone, was far from the truth. The house had been enchanted to keep him within its very confines, an enchantment which so far had never been broken, but an enchantment which didn't stop others from joining him, provided they did so of their own free will.

Victoria had done just that... joined the Count of her own free will, and now she was part of the house. She could never leave the confines of those courtyard walls, nor could she be seen by anyone who wasn't also a part of the house, but she was there, she could be heard, and if she allowed it, she could be touched. That was the decision, and one she hoped that Siobhan would take, just as Victoria had done all those years ago.

It was a risk though that Victoria was willing to take. At some point, she, or more so the Count, would need to be noticed, so it was a risk worth taking, especially if it meant she could have just a little more fun. Fun? No... no... it wasn't fun... it was making sure that Siobhan was right for her master, making sure her passions ran deeper than just the ghost hunting, making sure she would be receptive to what was on offer.

Victoria reached over and placed her arm across Siobhan. It was the first true touch between the two women and was greeted with little more than a satisfied sigh from Siobhan. So far, so good, but not quite what Victoria had in mind. Carefully, she took hold of the topmost fastened button on the nightshirt—given that two were already open, the top button was already down at bust level—and eased it open.

One down, three to go.

In a matter of minutes, and every time careful not to wake her sleeping princess, Victoria had finished with all the buttons. The nightshirt lay there, still covering Siobhan, but now, with just a taste of pale flesh on show where the two sides no longer met. Victoria glanced at the young Siobhan and smiled. There was now something ever so sexy about what had previously been an attractive, but rather mundane nightshirt.

Something so sexy, and something so tempting. Victoria couldn't resist. She slid her hand inside the silky chemise at around waist level. Siobhan jumped at the sudden touch on her stomach but didn't wake.

Victoria was expecting the same. She paused for a moment before slowly, carefully, sliding her hand upwards and across Siobhan's bare flesh, all the way until she felt the soft pillowy mounds that were Siobhan's breasts. Gently, she eased her fingers around the curve of Siobhan's right breast, finally stopping when her hand cupped the whole mound... okay, so not really the whole mound, but at least the most of it.

This time the response from Siobhan was a moan, a soft moan, a more passionate satisfying moan.

Slowly, firmly but without gripping tight, Victoria started to massage the soft mound. She listened attentively as Siobhan's breathing started to quicken. She felt a hardness develop beneath her palm as Siobhan reacted to the attention. Victoria ran her fingers across the swollen nipple, and Siobhan called out into the darkness. It was so tempting, to rub, pinch and squeeze at the increasingly sensitive nub but, instead, Victoria switched her attention to the other breast, this time pulling the black silky fabric fully to one side as she moved her hand across.

Victoria gazed at the now exposed soft flesh, focusing in on Siobhan's hardened nipple, before repeating her firm massage. Siobhan moaned out once more into the darkness, this time becoming a little restless as she lay there. Victoria removed her hand, ceasing her sensual caress. She wasn't ready to be waking the young woman yet and waited patiently until Siobhan settled down once more before repositioning her hand over the young redhead's body, right over the front of those sexy black panties.

This time, Victoria joined her young lover in gasping, in reacting to the touch. For Siobhan it was the surprise of fingers against her silk covered mound, which brought a reaction. For Victoria it was the feeling, or lack of the expected feeling, from beneath the thin fabric which took her by surprise. If she wasn't mistaken, Siobhan was shaved bare down below. Victoria pried at the side of the black panties and managed to slip a single finger under the silky fabric. Oh god, yes, the young woman was as smooth as the day she was born.

Victoria's heart was beating fast. She had never been with a woman before, nor even was inclined to be with one, but lying here next to Siobhan was stirring up emotions she never knew she had. Victoria so hoped that Siobhan would make her decision, and that it would be the one which brought the two of them together, physically. She had promised the Count that she would nurture his next lover, that she would educate his next lover, and now she hoped that Siobhan would educate her too.

Now though... now it was time for some fun.

Pulling out from under the front of the silky panties, Victoria moved her attention lower down. She placed her fingers over the apex of Siobhan's hidden sex and started to gently rub.

As Siobhan reacted—her breathing quickened once more, soft moans becoming more intense—involuntarily she opened her legs slightly. It was only an inch or so, but Victoria wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth, and soon took advantage. She reached down lower, feeling for Siobhan's soft engorged labia beneath the gusset of the panties. Slowly, yet firmly, she drew circles across her sleeping lover's sex with the tips of her fingers.

Siobhan stiffened, her legs clamping down against Victoria's hand, but it didn't stop Victoria from pursuing her goal. Siobhan had come here intent on finding a ghost, and the ghost she had found was intent on making Siobhan cum... nothing less would do.

Victoria upped her speed, all the time applying more pressure. At the same time, she leaned forward and moved her mouth over Siobhan's exposed nipple. Victoria alternated between flicking her tongue against the hardened nub and clamping her lips down, before sucking hard as she pulled back off.

Siobhan's breathing was soon coming fast and shallow, almost panted in nature. Every so often she would take one deep breath and hold it. Her legs would stiffen, and then she would moan out into the darkness. And so, it continued, each time the same, each time just a little quicker than the last, just a little stronger than the last... until...

For a moment Siobhan just lay there. Her body was tense. She didn't move. She didn't breathe. The only movement was from Victoria's fingers, still rubbing at what was now a noticeable dampness in the gusset of those panties. The silence seemed to last forever, but was no more than a second or two, before the inevitable hit.

Siobhan's legs stiffened even more than before.

There was a quiver in her thighs.

Siobhan tossed her head from side to side.

Siobhan gulped for air as she moaned out for a final time, the euphoria of climax taking her sleeping form by surprise, awakening the young redhead from her slumber.

"Wh... what?" Siobhan called out, as she opened her eyes and stared out into the blackness.

"Wh... who's... th... there?" she stuttered, not quite sure what had happened.

Victoria had been ready for Siobhan's reaction. The minute she had felt her lover start to wake, she had slid back off the bed, and was now standing in the open doorway to the bedroom. Her job for today was done.

Victoria was sure that tomorrow would be an even more interesting night.

Victoria was sure that her master would be asking the question, and that Siobhan would be giving her answer. Victoria was so hoping that it would be a positive answer. For now, though, Victoria left her young lover in a state of confusion.

Siobhan wasn't sure quite what had happened. She was uncovered. Her nightshirt was undone, her breasts clearly on display. There was a sensitivity in her swollen nipples, one of which felt cold and wet. There was a tenderness between her legs, and a dampness in her panties. But most of all, her heart was racing, her breathing still fast and shallow, and there was the most delightful feeling of pleasure flooding her body.

Had she dreamed the whole thing?

Siobhan wanted to pick up her phone and record the very moment, but what was she going to say? How was she going to explain just what had happened? She wasn't sure herself what exactly had happened, but all she knew was that it felt good.

Siobhan didn't even bother to do her top back up. She rolled over in her bedspread once more, this time just a little tighter. Siobhan promised herself she would check the sensors the next morning but, for now... well... with pleasure coursing through her veins, she could think of nothing more than snuggling up, and enjoying the moment.

What she really desired though, was somebody to snuggle up with.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter Five

Saturday morning - Siobhan's mind is made up to prove Jack wrong

"Ah, the intrepid adventurer survives another night," Jack stated, sarcastically humming a snatch of perilous music, as Siobhan finally emerged downstairs.

"What?" Siobhan responded.

"You know I'm just teasing you. But I must ask, did they pay you a visit last night? Did you meet your beloved ghosts? Did the earth move for you?"

"Errm... well..."

Siobhan started to respond but was unable to decide quite what she wanted to say. Something had happened last night, of that she was sure, but what was it? Siobhan had gone to bed thinking of ghosts. She had fallen asleep dreaming of ghosts. So, wasn't it plausible that she woke up imagining the same ghosts had paid her a visit. Surely that was all it was, a lack of sleep and an overactive imagination.

But that was the other strange thing. Compared to normal, Siobhan had slept very well.

"Did you see anything on the sensors," she asked Jack, expecting the technology to confirm one way or another whether there had been unexplained activity last night or not.

There was a pause before Jack responded.

"Well, you should know."

"If I knew, I wouldn't be asking, would I?" Siobhan replied, her patience wearing a little thin.

"Come on... tell me how you're doing it. You go upstairs, then the next thing you're in here giggling at me, then you're heading upstairs again... and..."

"And?" Siobhan asked.

"And heading down again a couple of hours later," Jack replied.

"What? Really? There was someone?" came a most confused set of questions from Siobhan.

"Yeah," Jack responded, smiling. "There was a redheaded ghost hunter, having some fun."

If looks could kill, Jack would by now be joining the ghost world. Did he really think she would be so devious? Did he really think she would know how to trick the sensors? No sooner had Jack given his flippant responses, than Siobhan's mind was made up.

"I'll show you, Jack. Tonight, I'll get the proof, and then you'll believe me. Now, if you don't mind, I need to be addressing my followers, and don't you need to be off somewhere anyway?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter Six

Saturday night - the second night goes with even more of a bang than the first

By the time nightfall came, even Siobhan was starting to doubt herself.

The day had been quiet, noticeably quiet. A few of the sensors had tripped—they always did from time to time—but nothing to suggest any form of unearthly presence. Siobhan thought back to what had happened on her previous stayover, and how her ghostly visitation had turned out to be nothing more than the local wildlife.

Still though, she couldn't shake off the memories of the night before.

Dream or no dream, she had never felt so good.

Siobhan's evening routine was just like the night before. The nightshirt was different—it would never do for a girl to be seen wearing the same outfit twice, would it? Dressed in a white cotton smock, this one tantalising by its thinness more than its revealing cut, Siobhan addressed her followers, and bid them her usual sweet dreams.

This time Siobhan didn't tuck herself up in bed. She set up a soft glow lantern to provide a little light during the hours of darkness, then, taking her bedspread and pillow to give a little comfort, she took seat on the wooden chair, the one where Victoria had waited the night before. Siobhan's mind was set. She was going to stay awake the whole night, and if they came, she would be there to see them... or at least hear them... or maybe even feel them... but, definitely, to record them.

Siobhan placed her phone down on the table,

and waited...

and waited...

and waited...

and yawned...

and rested her head on the pillow, balanced carefully on the edge of the table...

and closed her eyes.

Siobhan was woken abruptly by a single long creak. In an instant, she sat bolt upright, staring out into the dim light. She scanned the room, but nobody could be seen, nor was there any further sound to suggest there was anybody with her. Siobhan was about to settle back down, suspecting she had dreamed the whole episode, when she noticed something... something not quite right... something different from when she first went up to bed.

1...345678