All Comments on 'Within Your Crowd'

by JakeRivers

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Fine Story

I am amazed to be the first to comment on a Jake Rivers story. Funamentally it is a reproduction of the old western gendre without any blood letting. The characters were all interesting. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A fine Tale

I liked your story pretty much. Thx.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome, as always.

Truly an awesome tale. (Obligatory complaint: brother Eddie became brother Bobby; and Eddie became a different character. Oops. Okay, enough about that stuff.) Although I'm not familiar with the original Willie Nelson song, this story is good writing. Some of the detail about rodeo workings may have been completely past the knowledge or experience of many readers, but I thought it was great stuff (and I'm not a rodeo cowboy). Regardless of all that, I found the story delightful and was happy to see the couple (who happened to have their heads screwed on straight) get back together. Nice work!

-- KK in Texas

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 15 years ago
Outstanding!

Another outstanding story! These themed invitationals bring out the best in the participants!

Maitre1962Maitre1962almost 15 years ago
A real nice story

Nicely done :)

Hope ,you will write more !

kilcannonkilcannonalmost 15 years ago
love the story

I love the story! It is nice when you read stories with characthers that could be your neighbors! It was a bigger treat when you mentioned the school I am attending, even if in passing. Lamar university in Beaumont, also named after Mirabeau. Keep up the great work!

DG HearDG Hearalmost 15 years ago
Good on Jake!

An excellent read as always. You are still the writer of detail. Looks like another good invitational.

Thank Jake for the invitation

With the highest respect

DG Hear

Zeb40Zeb40almost 15 years ago
This city boy learned a lot.

Quite an education in rodeos and horses. Loved it. Oh, yeah! The love story was alright too. All in all, a very good read. Thanks. Paul

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Been a bit since I wandered around Texas. This

brings back memories. Like when I was told on a job evaluation in Houston, "you got your boots on" and I answered yes. He said, "got to take dress points off for that". Funny thing was I think he had his on to. Will agree about five hundred is a top line boot, anything more is just city folks trying to out dress the west. Been around a few like Maddies dad and they arent usually worth the time to even talk to. She on the other hand remind me of the woman that informed me she was going to be with me for the rest of my life even if I didnt marry her. I wasnt stupid I did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Jake, another fine story. Two thumbs up.

I always enjoy your stories and I really liked "Within Your Crowd". May all the Billy Rays out there find their own Maddie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mind blowing story by the best author in this site

You are the best author in Literotica and it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say you are the best contemporary romantic story writer in web. Your stories are superb and heartworming. It just make us forget our existence as we proceed through your stories and it seems as all those things are happening before us. Imagination is far better than reality and you give a lot to imagine. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome

truly...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GOOD WORK

DON'T GET ME WRONG I LIKED YOUR STORY. MAYBE I AM JUST TO MUCH OF REAL WORLD GUY; I KEPT WAITING FOR THE OTHER SHOE TO FALL.

THANKS FOR WRITING IT.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Hmmm al done now

This is the last story by you here

It was a winner - but I want more lol sound like some little kid asking for ice cream - but it sure has been a good time -

You are good - your stories are a joy to read 0

Hoping for more

hebert100hebert100over 10 years ago
Really good

thanks for a lovely story. wish you were still writing here.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
darn nice story

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NFW!

I would of told her to leave me alone, I never want to see her again. I would of made sure that my parents understood that I didn't want a thing to do with Miss Townsend..if they wouldn't abide with my position then I would leave the area and not return.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Anon 6/9/17

WTF? Why do you have a stick up your ass about Madison? She did nothing wrong. He dad was a jerk about him being there, having him beat, and being an ass in general. She was nice to him and did nothing to make him think she was serious about marrying the other guy. He happened to see her just during the most inopportune times. If anything, he made all kinds of assumptions and didn't let her explain.

This was a very good story and a good lesson about communication.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaabout 2 years ago

Another great story from JakeRivers. Thanks JR!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A little rushed in the ending but a sweet story nonethelesss!💯👍💥💥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Weak story of a weak wimp Bill Ray and a dominating rich bitch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous