All Comments on 'Without You I Have Nothing Ch. 20'

by JAScooter

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ummm

With the preliminary work in place, I am sure the "Mr Toad" will try and put a spanner in the works. Oh, won't he be surprised. John B.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hobby

Is'nt there something else you can do like stamp collecting maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
put to rest

its time this was put to rest now, the first chapters were interesting but not anymore. With this I just skimmed through it as somehwere between 16 and this one I lost interest

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Intelligence at last

Mr JA Scooter, you have had me enthralled from the beginning. I wasn't going to submit a comment until the book ends but with all the criticism you are receiving from the apparent morons who can only read unrealistic stories with cardboard characters, doing things that, if they were to happen in the real world, our lives would be very sad to say the least. I know there is a lot more drama and intrigue to come and I am literally sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter and I also know that when the final chapter arrives and has been read it will leave a very big hole in my life that it has ended. I have been able to feel the characters and almost their lives with them. Frustrating? Yes. Irrational? Yes. Fun? Yes. Dramatic? Yes with more to come I suspect. Thank you Mr JA Scooter and I hope that someone in the publishing business is reading this story as I am sure that with some tightening up in the story line it could be a best seller and possibly a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I agree with Perth Australia

At last we can read a story without having to result to the paper towels to clean up the mess. Other writers create these short hit wonders in order to cover up their inability to write about real characters. Like the last commenter I congratulate JA Scooter on his story. The characters are definitely real and the attention to detail has the reader totally engrossed where he feels he is living the story with them. At times my heart is racing with excitement and then rage. At times I read with a tear in my eye as my heart is ripped apart with the feelings of a child experiencing what Peter did in his younger years. JA Scooter, I see you are of aging years which makes me see that you have lived life in full. To be able to put pen to paper and develop a story like this is only to be applauded. I have enjoyed the story so far and as with the previous commenter I feel there is a lot more to come. Ignore the simple people who cannot think beyond what lies below the waist. I do agree that there could be some tightening up of the story in places but please if you have a sequeal to this or another story in mind do not hesitate to go ahead with it.

hedi6789hedi6789over 16 years ago
BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD...

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD!!!!!!!! I just can't say it often enough....

TheDandyTheDandyover 16 years ago
Oh the agony of addictive reading...

I'm quite amused at the negative comments coming through after reading 20 chapters. It seems that those intent upon brandishing their infantile criticisms for your writing has them addicted to reading every single chapter. Wow. Talk about a paradox!

I've enjoyed the story and only have one criticism which I trust will be taken constructively. Some of the chapters could have been combined into one for a longer read. Your attention to typographics and grammar are better than most writers. For that, I'm truly appreciative as such attention to detail only adds to the pleasure of reading.

Definitely looking forward to the continuing saga...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
?

20 chapters that could be condensed into 2, maybe then it will have more appeal, at the moment this is a sterling example of how not to write unless you are paid by the word

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Soap

Are you trying to catch Hollywood’s attention with this soap opera? At least do some R E S E A R CH (I am typing it slowly so that you can follow) before springing this masterpiece on us. Your characters seem to have been taken straight out a fairy tale. The plot is like a diamond, hidden deep underground. You want to write, fine but start slowly, not this 20 chapter epic. I saw some of the comments and decided to see what all the fuss is about and after reading some chapters, a phrase from one of my professors suddenly sprang to mind "a morbid fascination of the horrible"

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
To anonymous in Perth

Which publishers did you have in mind, DC or Marvel? One thing that the story revealed, it seems no one of literary skills was ever sentenced to be deported to Australia

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Permission requested

May I have permission to use this as an example in my paper on Senile Dementia?

Thanking you in anticipation

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
darn!

and I just left a comment on the previous chapter that the story was starting to improve. Now this chapter comes along and is pretty spastic. oh well. I guess the element of surprise - what ridiculousness will be in this chpt today or will it be relatively normal? - is what keeps me reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous