Without You I Have Nothing Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her hands moved up and down his rigid penis, one finger lovingly dragged across the head, swirling around it and massaging it.

Peter knew he'd have to be careful. He had plans and it wouldn't pay to explode in her hands. He cleared his mind, relaxing and reveling in the feelings starting at his penis and washing over his body.

Her fingers delicately danced over the head as she studied it, always managing to find a special spot on the base. As she began to stroke him harder, Peter took her head in his hand and motioned for her to stop.

Jennifer took one last long pull of his spear on the way back up, licked her own lips and smiled. She flipped over onto her back as Peter paused to catch his breath.

His love for this woman had made his sensitivity all that more intense and never before had he experienced such amazing sensations.

Peter regained his composure and propped himself up, running his eyes over this glorious creature - his wife, whom he loved so dearly. Gentle curves, milky-white skin, beautiful breasts and a face that made him weak in the knees, this girl was heaven to his eyes.

Jennifer's head sank back into the pillow.

Peter leaned over to kiss her sensuously on the lips.

Her hands went around his waist as their tongues met, caressing and lightly rubbing each other. Jennifer broke off their kiss, and whispered into his ear.

"Please Peter now. I want to feel you inside me."

Kneeling between her ankles, Peter worshipped her legs. The smell of her arousal was intoxicating, and he would have devoured her again had he not been desperate to feel her silken sheath around him.

Peter guided his hardness to her wet, begging entrance as Jennifer gazed on in anticipation.

Jennifer gasped as she began to feel him sliding up and down her sex slit until he almost lodged in her entrance. She was tight but felt no pain as he tenderly tried easing his manhood into her. She exhaled sharply as Peter began to withdraw his penis only to slide back against her entrance, as if lubricating her passage to allow him more freedom of movement.

He bumped against her hymen and stopped but she wasn't prepared to wait.

Reaching down she cruelly dug her fingernails into his buttocks. He jerked in response and he had breached her last battlement.

He was completely inside her.

Jennifer relished the feeling of having Peter totally filling her as he gasped in amazement. She was so hot and tight he could barely believe it. Her sex was a silken heaven around his manhood as he began to move in and out of her, taking short strokes to start with, and then increasing his speed, always at a steady rhythm.

Jennifer's eyes were wide with a look of surprise at this new feeling of invasion.

"My God," was all she could utter.

She shuddered beneath him as he moved his body over her, using his back and his hips to their full potential. She could feel his pubic hair on her own crotch as he buried himself repeatedly into her, filling her completely and stimulating her in a way that she would never have believed possible.

Slowing his pace to avoid exploding, Peter struggled to maintain control. He had never felt anything this good in his life.

She wrapped her legs around him, as he loved her in a very primal, animalistic way, letting her hands trail over his chest as his damp body pleasured her.

He began moving even faster and even more vigorously.

Jennifer decided it was time to take control.

She lightly pushed against Peter's chest as a signal to slow down. As his pace eased, she was able to concentrate. Jennifer motioned for him to lie on his back next to her.

Without a word, he followed her directions.

In silence, she straddled his body, looking deep into his eyes as she took his throbbing manhood in her hand. Slowly she pushed the head into her wetness and sank down onto him, impaling herself and drawing a groan from her lover.

Peter let his eyes roll into the back of his head as Jennifer began to ride him, maintaining a steady rhythm. Regaining control, he looked up at her beautiful form, rising and falling atop his body. Grabbing a firm hold on both of her full ass cheeks, he brought her to her hands and knees on top of him so he could tilt his hips to drive into her from below at a blinding pace.

"I want to feel you come," Jennifer moaned into Peter's ear as she began to pick up her rhythm once again, this time gaining a more effective angle, providing stimulation to her g-spot and extracting a series of unintelligible noises from Peter. As she began to ride him at a crazy tempo, he felt his stomach begin to tighten with the telltale signs of orgasm.

The feeling built within his loins, spreading throughout his body, he ran his hands along Jennifer's body, his eyes widening as he felt himself reach his peak.

He remembered the look of shock on Jennifer's face as she was plunged into a massive, electrifying orgasm. Her sex contracted around his manhood, and he rose to climax himself in a flash of absolute ecstasy.

The feelings overtaking his body intensified as he felt the satisfaction rush from his body to explode inside her.

Seeing the look on his face, hearing his loud groan and feeling his penis swell within her, Jennifer rejoiced.

Gripping each other tightly, they had reached the peak together. Jennifer's sex squeezed his penis as it filled her full of thick, warm semen. Their orgasms seemed to have no end, feeding from each another as they both spasmed, organs and arms interlocked, moaning into each other's mouths as they attempted to kiss.

They were husband and wife in name and in deed.

12