All Comments on 'Without You I Have Nothing Ch. 24'

by JAScooter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Coolati_GeorgeCoolati_Georgeover 16 years ago
Realistic to say the least.

JA Scooter you're cunning. You've obviously been at the Hindu Temple on Sepoy Lines Road during Thaipusan. You're description is so thoughtful that I can actually smell the food and the incense. I have never been worthy of eating from a banana leaf.

Your description of the ceremony in Singapore - well I've been at one of those receptions - aren't they great? However, the 24 course wedding breakfast takes a bit of getting used to.

Hey Calgary stay away from the roundup. Getting thrown from the steers and horses can affect your thought process. JA Scooter has removed, as is requested by Literotica, the offencive comments so your infantile jokes have gone. Well done JA Scooter - you are also showing your talents as a censor. Coolati_George

Coolati_GeorgeCoolati_Georgeover 16 years ago
email comments

Dear JA. I sent you a number of comments via email and you had the impertinance to post them to this site. OK old boy I will try to remember to post them directly to here in future as your memory seems to be failing.

bruce22bruce22over 16 years ago
Fun

and interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Zzz

Your characters have no depth. They never do anything less than perfectly. It's not at all believeable and frankly, it bores me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please do more research before writing

1) People in Indian Army speak hindi and english. While tamil is spoken in only in tamilnadu (one of 28 states in India) , singapore and malaysia.

2)Hindi, with the largest number of speakers, is the official language of the government. English is used extensively in business and administration and has the status of a "subsidiary official language". Each state and union territory has one or more official languages, and the constitution recognises in particular 21 "scheduled languages".

3)Tamilians are more traditional and skinship between opposite sex is considered inappropriate.

4)memsab is hindi not tamil.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous