All Comments on 'Without You I Have Nothing Ch. 28'

by JAScooter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just desserts

Peter is being kind really. Dingo will not have a chance to feel poor before he feels dead. John B.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!

What an amazing thrilling story you have written. Jennifer so innocent at one time and now so degraded. Peter seeking revenge - sends shivers up my spine - cold unfeeling killing to get back Jennifer. Can't wait for the next chapter.

bruce22bruce22over 16 years ago
All this follows the plot...

Nice Action..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
this sucks

this story is so far-fetched, so unbelieveable, soooo dragged out t... I don't know where to begin (or end for that matter... apparently just like this story).

even ifjennifer makes it out, Peter will be arrested for murder. and what's with the "oh poor white woman you are so virtuous" vs. the "boo arab sex slave traders corrupting this poor white woman." why do we never see a story about ALL of the white men (australian, eurpoean, and american white) who go to thailand and other parts of asia and completely degrade and corrupt the girls and boys there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why?

Why in the hell didn’t they rescue Jennifer from the nightclub when the lights went out?!! He looked his wife in the eyes, killed someone, then left. Bolt cutters, then she would have been free.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous