Without You I Have Nothing Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JAScooter
JAScooter
115 Followers

As he examined the new discovery, Peter thanked the absent Dingo as he'd not only mapped the path to his own destruction but had given Peter material to use against his empire. Turning to his Ghurkhas, Peter gave an order.

"Get this place cleaned up. Bring all the bodies here and we'll use the drawers."

It was not long before each of today's clients was in its own drawer and the bedrooms showed no sign of what had happened. With arms full of DVDs, books, videos and diaries they left, even returning to collect the computers and monitors. They completely stripped the office of all its records.

After a final inspection, Peter and his men moved through the front door. He didn't consider it strange that a taxi immediately pulled in and he hadn't made a booking. Another followed and yet another, until they were all on their way back to the motel leaving the deserted brothel spick 'n span.

The well-oiled operation reinforced Peter's belief that Joe's network was operating well and was keeping a close watch on Dingo's party, which wouldn't be able to move without one of Joe's shadows.

In the early evening, once the workers had left, Andrew drove the coach into the workshop where he, with Joe and Peter, removed the false insignia from the coach. They worked long and hard to restore its original identity as a Mercedes Coach with the signs Blake Pastoral proudly displayed on the sides and back. Finally, Andrew reattached the original number plates.

JAScooter
JAScooter
115 Followers
12