All Comments on 'Without You I Have Nothing Ch. 32'

by JAScooter

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
PseamanPseamanover 16 years ago
A Proper Ending

I have enjoyed the story. You brought the characters to life. Revenge is a dangerous tool, but one that was necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
excellant story

Thank you for this amazing voyage please consider another novel

TheDandyTheDandyover 16 years ago
Totally Addictive...

It is incredible that I've stayed up until midnight each night to get to read the next chapter. The characters were on a roller coaster ride that went up, down, right, left, and twisted into pretzel logic. That's not a negative comment...it's a positive commentary upon your style of writing. The "children" who were so critical of your work in previous comments have rocks for brains. My only criticism was that I felt that some of the short chapters could have been extended for a longer read segment. Other than that, I encourage you to continue with writing many more sagas for those of us who appreciate you to enjoy. THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Famtastic

Would give your story 200% if I could . Please write another story for us to enjoy BRIAN

bruce22bruce22over 16 years ago
Horrifying and beautiful

They should make a film out of it!

Congratulations on your dedication and the

result.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

What a GREAT story! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Is this the end?

I want the story to go on and on I have loved it and as soon as I come home from work everyday I would read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
so sad that it has ended

JA Scooter if some publisher or movie maker does not take up this story then they need their heads read. I have not enjoyed a novel so much for years. Will there be anymore coming? I would love to walk into a book store one day and see a book with the title Without You I Have Nothing staring at me. Well done mate! The Aussies are the best story tellers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
the final chapter ?

well done as ever the story was very entertaining and as I got nearer the final page as I knew that this was the last chapter I hoped that you would be visiting blake pastoral again there is more milage in these characters Andrew blue and tiny the visitors from overseas look forward to more from them and if not I will be certainly looking for more from you regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great series

Loved the series...but of course it could go on...

Will be looking for more wether in this series or another..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good try but no

First of all, your story was rather incoherent. You need a structure that works and some better ideas.. Gurkha's? In Australia? Maybe, but this wouldn't be their way.. It was a good try though, and if you ever decide to get it together I think you could write a good action. But I'm f*ng tired on 'heroes' needing to be six foot and human killing machines.. If you ever been to war you should know what killing is and how the people doing it looks.. They're your f*ng neighbor's man, no 'terminators'. Cheers Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Some technical problems, but...

There are some technical problems (spelling - misused words - grammar), but it is a great story. It is a little short on pleasant sex given that it is in Literotica and obviously not focused on the folks who think sex should be tied to pain.

<P>

I think it ended in the right place. I hope you post more stories maybe some of them could be less intense.

<BR>

Gurkhas sp? have been stationed in many of the places in the world that have or have had a British Colonial presence.

<P>

-- srgeek --

Lo09Lo09almost 15 years ago
Great Stor

I have to tell you that I loved this story. It's one of the best I've read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just plain ridiculous

Anyone saying they should make a film out of this or *shudder* actually publish it, has to be joking or trolling. It goes from incoherent to plain bad to WTF?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I am a avid reader and a rabid fanatic of the written word so believe me when I tell you that this was the MOST beautiful story that I have EVER read on this site! I love that the thing didn't have sex in the first sentence and that it was lovingly, gradually worked into the story. I totally understood how culture, past hurts and a horrific event such as a near gang rape would make two people (or anyone) leary of the world, the opposite sex, their own judgement, etc... I absolutely loved this story and read it straight through with NO stopping or resting! Please never stop writing because the world would be a much darker place. Try other areas as well (werewolves, vampires, etc...) if you haven't already. I will look for any other stories written by you. YOU KICK ASS!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
As Romantic as "Gone with the Wind"

A remarkable story, touching and believeable. Far better than anything I have ever read including select short stories of American literature. Your skill and plot shows perceptiveness, decency, and most of all love in all its infinate possibilities from tragedy to fulfillment. In a word REMARKABLE. My Compliments!

Cowboy2kewl@yahoo.com

peterg55peterg55about 12 years ago
powerful and dramatic

This amazing story is a beautiful

testament to love and devotion. The characters are

powerful and, in the context of this story, quite believable. Thank you for this tale.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Have to agree

A very powerful story, very well written, Ghurkas in Oz - why not - it's fiction.

My issue is some logical inconsistencies. they emptied the brothel yet Dingo et al came in the next day and didn't notice there was no-one there. The episode in the restaurant with seven killed yet Dingo carried on as if nothing happened.

A few tweaks to factors such as these and then you could make a movie.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Crazy but very powerful and fantastic almost Tolstoy

The tale was long and erotic great villains I loved to hate good guys I loved you gave them time and space for the reader to develop an observable analysis of how bad the bad guys treated their victims and how desperately the story needed a hero. All in all great story, good guys won lovers reunited and fade into the sunset. Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
enjoyed

It's been a while since I've read this amazing story. It's better now than a few years ago. Enjoyed enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Excellent just Excellent. 25 stars.

Thwacksy058Thwacksy058over 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant , thank you for a wonderful story

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 1 year ago

I will rate this as 1 of my top 3 stories here. Awesome job very well done. To bad it looks like u have stopped writing. Kno that it was enjoyed nnappreciated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous