Without You I Have Nothing Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ignoring Andrew's reaction, Peter turned to the remaining prisoners.

"Now what do I do with you?" They begged, they pleaded and they prayed but Peter ignored their entreaties. "I saw the clip where you were laughing as you made Jennifer airtight - three, four, five! You even attempted six at a time, eh? You heroes!"

"Well Andrew," he sighed turning to his brother-in-law. "I believe we now make them watertight, as I've no intention of making them airtight."

He noted Andrew's shocked stance. "Andrew you still seem distressed. Would you like to leave?"

Seeing Andrew's vehement nod of denial, Peter turned back to the prisoners and continued in the same emotionless voice. "You bastards ignored her screams as you all raped my wife. You ignored her blood and her agony so now you pay the piper for that most energetic little jig you danced. Take them. Strip them."

Yet again khukuris flashed and like a miracle, their clothes dropped away despite the pleading for mercy. The guards dragged them the only surviving prisoners and tied them to the pigpen rails.

Blood dripped from them as Peter grasped plastic ties and sheep rings, used to castrate animals, to loop around each penis and around each set of testicles. Grinning evilly, Peter pulled the ties tight until each of Dingo's bullyboys was groaning at the loss of circulation.

"I believe they're thirsty," were Peter's words.

One Ghurkha held his prisoner's mouth open while another Ghurkha forced water down his throat until his belly bulged. Each prisoner received the same treatment.

"Give them more water. They still seem thirsty." Peter was still not satisfied.

"Yes, my friends, you raped my wife repeatedly until she completely lost use of her body and even then you continued. You're now watertight. Within the hour, your bladder will explode, and your kidneys will break down. Enjoy hell."

Grimly, he turned away knowing his Ghurkha friends would finish the evening for him with all signs of the night's events removed. All human remains would be ground and combined with molasses and lucerne into Riverina sheep nuts for the stock. In the next week, those same sheep nuts would become fertiliser around the paddocks.

The executioners would destroy the truck, the holding sheds for the prisoners, their clothes and belongings along with the DVDs, laptops and the rags. The concrete foundations for the water recycling plant would cover any further evidence of the evening.

"Come Andrew, we've some entertaining to do at the house. You don't look well. Ah yes, I suppose it's been a shock to you. Remember, I lived amidst scenes like this for the first sixteen or so years of my life.

"No matter what way they died at my hands, nothing, just nothing would ever be payment enough for what they did.

"Come on, smile. Your sister's waiting for us and she looked so beautiful tonight." He put an arm around Andrew's shoulder. "Brother, forget tonight. We both know The Little One has gone, never to return and we can all smile. Now to make certain my own sweet, darling Jennifer is back.

"Apply your sixth sense. How's your twin feeling?"

Staring at Peter, Andrew was still unable to believe that this man who had been so ruthless only moments before was so passionate in his love for Sis.

"Know what I feel? Do you really want to know?"

The old teasing Andrew was back. "She wants her husband and is on fire for you. Come on, drive faster, I want to see her."

Diligently they showered to remove the stench of death before dressing and rejoining the others in the formal lounge room.

Jennifer, still dressed in her gown, clung to her mother hiding behind her as if she were a shy little girl. Excited, her heart pounding she wanted to rush to Peter when she heard his voice coming into the house, but she was terrified of how he would react to her brief, objectionable, life as a whore.

Peter stretched his arms out towards her and the love in his eyes was like a beacon calling her.

Hesitantly, she left her mother's protection and shyly began to walk towards him. Then she stopped, turned and moved to the old man of the jungle whom she lightly kissed on the cheek.

"Thank you," she whispered. "I really don't understand how you knew the future. It's beyond me, but your predictions came true, all but one, and I thank God that we have emerged safely with more love between us than ever before."

She began to smile. "Now about that final prophecy! With all my heart, I pray you are just as accurate with that forecast as you were with everything else. When my twin girls arrive you'll be back to stand as their godfather."

Grinning, he stood and hugged her. His only words were, "May happiness come on secret winds and surround you forever in the ways of beauty," then as she turned to go to Peter, he added, "May the warm winds of Heaven blow softly upon your home and your God bless all who enter there."

Jennifer slowly drifted to Peter's arms, her ears still filled with the never-ending chant from the shearing shed. As it thundered in her brain, she could no longer remember the hours of misery and degradation.

Tentatively she approached her husband, only able to feel the overpowering love exploding within her. It seemed to be wrapping her in a warm cocoon of security and care.

Peter waited patiently, his arms open ready to receive his love. "I have ten thousand kisses for my wife, so come and collect the payment. Where's the champagne? We have to celebrate."

Taking Jennifer's left hand in his, he slipped her wedding and engagement rings onto her finger.

Clinging tightly to him, she began to cry.

Peter's finger tilted her face to his and he drowned in the sparkling green depths of her eyes as his lips slowly lowered to hers and he rejoiced in her sweetness. His hands lightly danced across her bare back and lovingly he enjoyed the sensations of her skin answering his call.

Her arms tightened around his neck and quietly her hands began to move into his hair to pull him even closer to her. It was obvious she wasn't going to let him escape. Her body was telling him she was his forever and would never stop loving him.

"Dad, do something he's eating her!" called Andrew in his old teasing manner. "God how mushy! Sis kick him. Don't let him do that to you. Mum, you do something before it's too late. You know these Sydney blokes are likely to do anything."

As he teased his sister, Andrew was amazed that the events of the night at the piggery were fading into a misty memory and he was finding it harder and harder to recall the details.

"Sis, no lady throws herself at a Sydney ruffian. It gives him ideas. God I can't stand this." He rose and began walking towards the lovers locked in each other's arms and kissing so deeply they heard nothing.

With each step he took, his mind seemed to clear of all the horrors of the night and he felt as though he was pressing against a barrier. He was one with Jennifer and his heart overflowed with love for his sister and this man. Knowing what she was feeling cleansed his memories.

He noticed his parents were standing motionless with their arms around each other, his mother's head on his father's chest and his head resting on her hair. The smiles on their faces told of their delight at seeing their daughter in the arms of her husband.

They had no intention on asking Peter or Andrew how they had spent their evening. It was enough to know that their daughter and her husband were together again.

It was a long time before Jennifer and Peter surfaced from their kisses to get their breath and to allow their beating hearts to return to normal when, grinning, Peter whispered in Jennifer's ear, "By the way I have a promissory note signed by you. Is it still valid?" Peter produced the note she had left that fateful Monday morning. Ignoring the presence of Jennifer's family, he opened it and slowly read,

'Peter my love. You looked after me when I was drunk. Now we're even. I love you more and more each day.

'Tonight, just for you, I will dress in these clothes that I wore last night and you can...'

Jennifer hugged him as shyly she replied, "Yes for every day for the rest of our lives."

12