Witness Protection Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jennifer, she has no idea about me meeting up with you. I want to keep it that way, for now. Is that understood? I am sure your husband would not appreciate your little rendezvous either, true?"

"Hehehe, yes you're right, but if you are going out of town, I suppose I could catch my own commuter flight tomorrow afternoon, if I'm not imposing and meet you?"

"Do you mind if I think about that this afternoon and text you?"

"Oh, no honey not a bit. I don't want to overstep my boundaries and move to quickly. I do appreciate the idea that we could burn out too quickly with one another and not enjoy each other after a while. I do understand that completely, sweetheart."

He became excited again about the prospect of spending an entire evening with her the next night. He really became eager about them together, intimately. It showed too. He held her hand again and leaned forward and they kissed, passionately. It didn't happen and it was okay with him. He knew this was going too fast. That was all right. They spoke on the phone with each other and were slightly disappointed, but each knew there would be more opportunities to enjoy some good times together.

Meanwhile, Yvonne had arranged to begin exploits of her own. She was off setting up a get together with a woman she had met at the library one day who volunteered there. This woman worked part time on Fridays and Saturdays.

Yvonne would go on Friday afternoons every couple of weeks and noticed there were vibes that she seemed to feel she would get from Delores Jenkins. Del, as she always loved being referred to, found Yvonne striking. Yvonne and she talked more and more often as the months went on. Del had an influence on Yvonne. Del was bi-sexual, but preferred men. Every so often, she wanted a woman's company and Yvonne was that lucky woman.

Yvonne called Del from her home and they talked while Tom was out gallivanting around with Jennifer. It was a perfect set-up. Both were receiving what they set out for and in fact all three, Tom, Yvonne, and Del. Everyone was happy and this was almost perfect for each.

Del and Yvonne arranged to get together Tuesday evening for drinks and dinner; a casual evening for the two of them while Tom was out of town on business.

12