Witness Protection Ch. 07

Story Info
Finally married life has changed, Tom meets with Jennifer.
4.6k words
4.2
22.4k
2
1

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Yvonne got inside the door, she was expecting a call and there already was a message on the phone. She had turned off and forgot to turn it back on, her cell phone. Big mistake she thought to herself because he would try to get her on that.

She listened to the message on the machine, he called to say hi, and how much he missed her and missed being away from home. His message on the cell said the same thing. She knew he'd be tremendously curious where she was and what she had been doing.

She called him back immediately and told him how she and the woman at the library went out for dinner at Sheaf's Steak and Bistro in the Uptown location. She mentioned how they had a great time and before they realized it, they were drunker then skunks.

Either way, he listened with an open mind and it was a friendly conversation between Tom and her. It settled any doubt Tom had wondered about. All was good and both couldn't wait for the other to be home.

He got home two days later on Wednesday. Yvonne was grocery shopping. He arrived home at about 4:00 in the afternoon. A beautiful day finally as the last couple of days it had been raining nonstop.

He wanted to say hi to Jennifer, Robin and Karen. He knew better that it wasn't possible. He saved messages from Jennifer, but he failed to return them until later on.

All seemed normal when he arrived home. Yvonne was her usual vivacious self around Tom and he was more then happy to be home with her. Each other's company meant a so much to the other.

Despite some deceit from both parties, each longed for the loving support of one another, friendly companionship, and an ideal sense of humor they always shared as husband and wife.

Regardless of her newborn desires or needs, she still needed Tom's comforting love, warmth, and support. Regardless, he still felt he needed her equally and knew that although his interests had changed and 'expanded' it was important to continue bonding emotionally.

"Honey, how has your week been? Anything happen around here at all", asked Tom. He walked up as he said that, put his arms around her, in a non-sexual manner, gave her a warm loving hug from behind, and kissed her on the back of her neck. It felt soothing to know he was there for her.

A smile broke out on Yvonne's face as her eyes closed and her body compacted into a loving fashion when he kissed and hugged her from behind. It felt good to be back in his arms. She thought about Deloris though and their time with each other.

She thought about saying something, but knew it wasn't the right time. She would sit down and expose herself and what occurred when he was away. She would do that at another time she thought when it was appropriate.

"My week was good. I had lunch with that woman from the library. She's so sweet. I learned so much about her and we talked well over her lunch break. I may have got her in trouble, but I hope not." It was her little lie.

For the time being, she didn't feel guilty. She knew she loved Tom. There wasn't any other way to break it down; he was a wonderful husband. But, Yvonne had plans to try a slightly different life style. That would become a mainstay in good time.

That night, they went to dinner at a new restaurant. Upon arriving, they had a thirty minute wait for the posh restaurant. It was more popular then most expected but they had called ahead to get on the short-list for a table.

At first, he didn't see her, but she saw him. She was with her husband and another couple a few tables away. She kept looking, when she could and hoping he might see her soon. They were finishing up and heading to a play at the Stratusford.

Jennifer wished harder and harder. Her husband wasn't wise to her. Her party of four was laughing and discussing something hilarious. She'd laugh along, but at the same time looked Tom's way.

Tom finally saw her and Yvonne was looking around to see if she knew anyone. She didn't know Jennifer and likewise, Jennifer didn't know Yvonne. She discovered what Yvonne looked like and was impressed. She'd say so to Tom, soon enough.

Talking to Yvonne, while he looked around as well, the two of them discussed their week in more detail as Tom told Yvonne of his frustrations about a contract, an interesting one at that, which wasn't getting completed on schedule. He discussed it in detail with her. Unexpectedly, she offered a suggestion that he found incredibly possible.

"My God Yvonne that might work out as this whole deal is very complex. I'd be amazed if it didn't. You've simplified it so well and made us look like a bunch of monkeys."

She laughed at him, but understood how it could be easily made to look more complex. It was and would be, but resolving things was taken care of by a simple idea Tom got from Yvonne.

"Honey, I've got to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." He saw that Jennifer was leaving and wanted to catch up with her before hand, if possible. She and her friend headed off to the bathroom, hidden around the corner, just before they walked out.

"Elaine, I'll be right in, alright?" Her friend Elaine said okay and Jennifer greeted Tom with a tight friendly hug and hello. Neither kissed, but they looked around quickly right after the hug making sure no one saw them.

"How are you Jenn? What are you up to this evening?"

They talked briefly, but Jennifer had to go in and use the bathroom, so the convo was short, and sweet. Tom quickly laid a kiss on her cheek and squeezed her hand assuring her he hadn't forgotten to call her back. He just hadn't had any time in the last few days. She said she understood and she meant it.

They said goodbye and Tom went in to use the bathroom. He returned to the table as he ordered dinner with Yvonne.

"Know anyone here", asked Yvonne innocently. "I don't know a soul. You'd think you would know someone from around town."

"I recognized someone from a store I was at the other day but we don't know each other or anything. I think she thought she knew me however neither of us said hi to the other."

"Who was that Tom?"

"This woman helped me pick out some outfits. She was nice enough, but quite pretentious, in my opinion."

The convo moved on, they ordered and talked over dinner. They ordered a bottle of wine, then another and were feeling very good. Each was in a jolly mood. Both were flirtatious as they watched others around the restaurant, making comments as to whether they found the person attractive or what it was they found attractive.

"Are you looking at men and women, Yvonne or just women?" He laughed at himself when he asked. She didn't know how to answer it because she felt it would implicate her.

"How should I answer that, Tom? Should I say what you think you are going to hear or should I say I look at everyone?" She maintained her civility when asked.

"That's no fair. I think we are drawing lines and I don't want to do that honey. I was asking, I suppose because yes, I am curious and at the same time, I want to find out more about what's been on your mind lately." He was curious why she answered how she did.

"As far as those interests I mentioned? Yes honey, I am still seeking to expand my curiosities within reason of course. No, I'm not really looking for a bi-sexual relationship, but as it turns out, that's exactly what it is."

Tom tried listening with open ears and an open mind, he really did. "Okay, you win and I will succumb to your wishes. I don't want this to come between us. But if you feel that strongly, then I am going to support what you want. Not that I have control over it, but I guess for what it's worth, I give you my blessings, alright."

"Yvonne, have you already ventured into that? Did you do something with that librarian already?" He was quite curious and almost a little excited about it.

"Thomas, and when she paused he knew it immediately, yes I was with her for more then just lunch. We spent a beautiful day together. It was intimate. Our personalities truly complimented each other. We knew we were compatible and we became friends over time. What happened between us physically just happened, although we knew there was something there, we didn't pre-plan it actually."

She stared at him as he looked at her, just thinking what it all meant. He didn't have a mean look about himself; he only developed some ideas running through his mind.

"Is everything okay sweetheart?"

"Yep, yep it's okay. I will be fine honey; it is something I want to adjust to.

"Awww Thomas, I love you from the bottom of my heart and I am extremely attracted to you still. How could I not love you?"

He reached out with both hands, searching for hers. "Honey, I have a confession I have to get off of my chest, alright", said Tom.

"I have feelings about some people too" he exclaimed!

She replied, "Huh? What?"

"Yeah, that's right sweetheart. I want to start having sexual relations with other women. Other women in the neighborhood even!"

"Tom, what the hell are you saying?"

"Yvonne, I have tried for a long time to fight these feelings. I have, but with what you are doing, I felt the door is open now, so I am going to step through it too!"

"Walk through what door, Thomas?"

"Come on Yvonne, the door of discovery or the doorway of sexual solicitations! That's what I'm referring to baby."

She was stunned that he had ever considered the idea. She was floored. She thought he was casually going to sit by why she was able to go out and rediscover herself and her feelings.

"I'm referring to you and your new need to experience fresh opportunities to be with other women or guys even. I want those same thins with women of course. I want to be in a similar relationship like what you've done," he pleaded with her.

Yvonne was lost for words. She was not confused, but she never expected him to feel the way she felt either. Now the tables were turned. This was new. She was the one who'd have the best of both worlds, not him. She never meant for this to be a one-sided issue though.

She didn't cry and she didn't get upset. She looked at him in disbelief, stood up, and walked away. She went into the kitchen, sat down at the table, and wrote something to him.

After about 10 minutes, she came back and handed a note to him. Their situation was becoming melodramatic. He read the note. "Thomas honey, I love you from the bottom of my heart. There is no one I want to spend the remaining days of my life with more then you. If we are to stay together, then we have to have an open agreement and understanding. I feel that this has to be a two way street. If we don't have that, then we won't have anything between us at all. Please communicate with me your feelings about this as well."

After she handed him the note, she told him she would be back later on, grabbed her purse and keys, and went for a drive. She went for a long drive. Two hours later, she called Tom. When he answered, he was sitting in the kitchen and contemplating their marriage.

He told her he was ready to discuss what was going on. He would tell her his inner most desires. She came home. They talked and talked. In the end, both came out satisfied. Both came to an understanding that their lives actually had changed. It was not a loveless marriage, but there were new and exciting needs and desires each wanted to pursue. It was simple as that. Confused a little both walked away finding some independence.

They didn't spend the evening together chatting away with the other. They reflected on the issues they discussed and the repercussions.

In essence, never was it ever going to strengthen their marriage however, it influenced it in so many ways that both began adapting to the others newly discovered styles whenever they got together.

Yvonne became more intimately involved with Del. Del and she became fast friends, who sought other friendships that might be compatible in a relationship between the two of them. That grew immensely into a network as different personalities, which were agreeable with either one, sexually and intimately.

Tom's freedom on the other hand finally came but he didn't know if it was a good thing even though it seemed exciting; maybe it was not necessarily a good thing.

He was happy about some freedom in his marriage but he felt he always had it. Now he was able to develop and pursue relationships. That next day he began making calls and he was very excited as any man could be. So were the women he focused on as well.

They went out for dinner the next night, but not with one another. In fact, conscientious of what the other might be doing, they were individually engrossed in seeing how it was like to be in relationships outside of the good long marriage they had.

Tom called not Karen and not Robin but decided after seeing Jennifer the night before he'd call her and see if she was available. He called later on after not hearing from her. Then just as he gave up on her, she finally called him late that evening while Yvonne decided to stay out with Del that night and others she didn't know she was meeting up with. Regardless after already out for 3 hours, she was spending the whole night with Del and hopefully, she thought, would see Tom in the morning.

It felt odd to hear her say that as if they were casually dating only and she was spending a night with her friends instead. She wanted to let him know she wouldn't be going out that night with him. That's what he felt it seemed like.

Like a bachelor and all alone with nothing to do since he hadn't heard from Jennifer until her call came in, he sat watching TV, then got up to clean the garage, then vacuumed unnecessarily the main floor, and moved to the kitchen as if it required cleaning. He decided Jennifer was too busy and that's why she couldn't return his call.

But finally his cell rang. When he heard it, he ran to get it, bumped into wall corners, a chair, and a table. When he saw the name and number, he simply said "Hiiii" in a lovey-dovey tone sounding voice. Initially it wasn't her that called him. It was her sister. For some reason she called him back. Maybe Jennifer asked her to call his number, and he assumed it was Jennifer on the other line, regardless he spoke to her as if they had been romantically involved already.

"Awww it's so sweet of you to speak to me like that" said Jennifer's sister sarcastically. "I wish you would always talk like that to me." Knowing full-well what Jennifer was up to her sister played along but wanted to play Tom like a fool. It wouldn't work because Tom knew it wasn't Jennifer's voice and slammed the joke back at her and began talking naughty to Jessica. He didn't know who it was but he knew it was not Jennifer. 2 years difference in age, Jessica knew all about Jenn's troubles in her marriage. She was a great support system for Jenn. She loved many things that Jenn loved and it was great for the both of them. The two sisters got a long superbly. Jessica laughed and laughed after realizing she was duped by the guy she was trying to dupe. Tom laughed and asked who it was he was speaking to. They would meet later on and he asked for Jennifer.

Just as Jennifer and he started speaking, his home phone rang. He would call her back. He answered and Yvonne was on the other line and told him what her plans were. At that point he was in a great mood and didn't care too much. He was 'up to no good' and he wouldn't mind meeting Jessica too. Yvonne and Tom said goodbye and Tom called Jennifer back only to get Jessica to answer the phone. Before they could get a second sentence out, each laughed with the other. Then Jennifer came on and Tom and she were getting together, alone, for a late night drink at a small intimate pub they knew well.

Tom called Yvonne back asked where she might be, so they wouldn't run into one another later, and she couldn't guarantee where she was going to be at or when she'd be there. It was a new beginning and a fun adventure and she didn't want to have to worry about what he was concerned with.

Either way, he wasn't concerned with what she was up to but only where she was going to be and at what time. Seeing as that was the case, Jennifer and Tom made other plans. He wanted her over at his house but he sure didn't want Yvonne to show up either at the last minute and see her husband making love to another woman in their bed, regardless of a new understanding in their marriage. It was still sacred and maybe different but sacred.

They decided a college bar for now was a way to go and headed there for the night. He met her there. When they saw each other, he was like it was his first time love and butterflies flew in his stomach. He didn't say so at first and she didn't say how she felt but the hug was a signal that each was excited as all get out.

Holding no to the other with typical hands around her back and her hands around his shoulders, she leaned back a little ways with a set of cheerful brown eyes and a smile as wide as an expressway.

It was great. They stood in the parking lot and held each other like that for 10 minutes. He finally said it. "I've got butterflies or I did when I saw you get out of your blazer. I mean I don't have them now but they were killing me at first."

"Hehehe, I did too" she said giggling, "I did too Tom. This is unbelievable. I can't believe I'm finally going out like this. I told Jessica what's been going on and she razzes me playfully about it. She's kept at me and urging me, when things have been hard, to give it a go as in go out with you. She's the greatest. She was funny wasn't she? She thinks it was cool how you threw it back in her face right away. Guess what, she's a lot prettier then I am too but more modest then me."

"You'd like her but I want you all for myself so I'm not gonna introduce you two. She's happy anyways in her marriage." Tom listened and didn't say a word about his 'idealistic marriage. That would cause conflict. It was brisk and each wanted a drink so they headed inside and found a remote table away from everything. Regardless, the place still had a noisy crowd and was hoping. Knowing they made a bad choice, they gulped down their drinks and left. Walking down side streets in the suburb they went to, they talked and talked.

Not once did he tell her about his new relationship with his wife. He slipped his hand I hers and she looked over approvingly and left it within his fingers. It felt comfortable there she decided.

She stopped tough and asked him "Can I kiss you Tom?"

"Of course you can what kind of", but she leaned in and answered his response with her lips holding him in a wrap around he's wouldn't ever forget. He knew it was her best. He hoped he was giving her something to remember and for some insurance, he slipped the tip of his tongue past her teeth hoping she'd welcome him into her modest dwelling.

She pushed hers forward as if petting his by its hand, but didn't get into any serious frenching at that point. She'd only slide over the tip of his tongue here and there. However assuring him he didn't stop trying to keep up good foreign relations with his tongue, Jennifer allowed him the benefit of sounding off her emotions. Softly she uttered "mmmm" several times over.

Finally they stopped knowing that sort of display somehow would draw attention and neither wanted it. They clasped hands and walked on only without speaking for a few minutes. He stopped eventually, peered at her, and smiled. "I have to tell you something. I think it's important that you know. But I'd like to sit down and tell you along with another drink."

She agreed but naturally was leery and they found a hotel bar. Only about 20 people in it the waiter found them a table away from everyone else. Seated deep into the corner, he began his story about Yvonne and himself. She listened to every last word. None of it bothered her. He thought she would be troubled by his lifestyle.

12