Witness Protection Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom honey, that's unusual and how are you going to keep me interested if you plan on having a relationship with another woman?"

"Jennifer, that's a good question but this is an open ended relationship. We have no commitments with each other, and despite that I am still a married man. It isn't 100% intact, and I am working that out. We are working that out. I don't know what to expect, and you can't either. Regardless, you're a married woman who still has a hubby, goes out with friends, and does married things. I'm not sure what else I can tell you. I know one thing Jennifer I felt something for you the second I laid eyes on you at the store that day."

"Yes I know and I did too for some reason, but I believe you loved what I wore and that's what turned you on to me. My outfit was becoming and both of your brains loved it." She laughed at her own joke, winked at him, and put her hand against his. "Tom, I am not going to ditch you just because your marriage and your situation within it are changing. I want to know you a lot, lot more."

"Thank you Jennifer, cause I feel the same way." He had slipped off his loafers and slid his foot up her lower leg a little and Jennifer shifted unexpectedly and said, "Oooohh I could get real used to your feet exploring more areas like that."

She winked and did the same thing with her feet. They played footsy and acted as kids would and laughed at themselves. All the while, Yvonne sat all the way across the room in another crowd of people that Del knew. Neither realized the other was there.

Yvonne had to use the ladies room. Coincidentally, Tom and Jennifer were 15 feet away from the bathrooms but shielded by a wall. If and when Yvonne came to use the bathroom, she'd have to pass Tom and Jennifer. The hotel was the same hotel Del used when she and Yvonne spent a day there.

Tom decided at the last moment, just before Yvonne got up and walked past them that he needed to use it also. Jennifer waited as he excused himself. Yvonne passed her by to use the bathroom. Jennifer recognized her and realized they had to leave. She plopped money down quickly, and when he came out she abruptly said "We hafta leave dear and pronto!"

They walked out and halfway to the door, Yvonne walked out looking for Jennifer. She recognized her but couldn't put her finger on it yet. Yvonne thought, "God I know her. I know her from somewhere, but who is she? I know I know her but how? It'll come to me."

Then she looked around for her saw Jennifer exit, but wondered if she was with her husband when in fact Tom slipped out just ahead of her. Tom asked as soon as they got outside, "What was that all about Jenn? Did your husband show up?"

"Nope, your wife did and I thought it a good idea to leave ASAP and save face for all of us. I'm sure that was the right thing to do."

"Ohhh yeah, it was a smart, smart move. Thanks honey, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it."

She told him he was welcome, he turned and faced her, and he gave her a good long kiss but that time brought out his foreign relations policy and procedures specialist by presenting his tongue for her so a dialogue could begin. She negotiated the terms and language of the dialogue with his French tongue and everything was agreeable in the negotiations.

A more then satisfactory evening, both wanted more from the other and made note of it.

"Listen Tom, I want to hear from you again. First, you are a sincere guy. You are a nice guy, but if those two don't apply, you are a good French negotiator with at specialist you keep on staff inside there. Tat makes me wonder about any other specialist you might keep on staff. Maybe, just maybe I might find out?"

"I'd like that Jenn. I'd like you and my French specialist to get together often, dialogue as frequently as needed, and for that matter if thiiings dooooo work out introduce you to other specialist and services offered in my corps of engineers."

"You're so funny Tom, the way you describe your tongue and whatever as specialist, so to speak. That's just too funny. Now all that makes me wonder, are you good in bed? I mean to say or ask, do you have or can you get it as good as it gets, romantically and intimately in bed or are you just a wet rag?"

"I don't brag Jenn, it isn't my style but I'd hafta to say I've never had complaints from you know who before. I won't get into semantics about that but it is safe to say I'm as good as it gets I suppose. That will depend on what you expect!" He smiled carefully and she liked his answer.

"Well I am most definitely looking forward to that day and hopefully those days not too far ahead."

They hugged, kissed, and walked back to the other pub, kissed one last time and he told her something, "Jennifer, you are a classy woman and I am turned on by you. I hope that doesn't turn you off."

Not one but Tom, I'm aroused, excited and looking forward to spending good times with you or should I say better times."

Each drove off and when they got home, their houses were still empty. Neither spouse had arrived. Both went to bed, thinking about the other, and lie there wondering for a while when they would see the other.

12