All Comments on 'Wives Club Ch. 04'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

That world is full of STDs and hos on the half shell. Look over here, one naked lady. Look over there, two naked ladies. geez.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

The author seems to enjoy wallowing in the dirt of cheaters! Cheating husbands and whoring wives what's amusing, or even sexy? You have to have tremendous damage in your brain to find that good!

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

not a bad story.

they are all divorcing cheating pigs for husbands. so are free to fuck around if they wish.

i say more power to them.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

I know this is a fantasy story and not likely to happen in real life

Hence I take it just as that, and enjoyed the new found freedom these cheated-on wives were experiencing with any young cock they could get hold of.

I will certainly look forward to further instalments with anticipated glee and relish!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
re: no one

truer words where never spoke...........no one is worth shedding a tear for

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Liked the stories, maybe more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The husbands were cheats so the wives became sluts. The mfm and fmg 3somes were good, as was Susan's anal deflowering. I was hoping for each woman being with each the men alone. Also for the wives club to meet additional responders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yuck.

Story full of detestable characters. Not one of them likeable or relatable.

Horrible cheating husbands who get what they deserve...followed by the wives turning into horrible sluts and whores.

Wanna know what the future holds for all these people? Sexually transmitted diseases.

Yay. Let's celebrate.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

Shit for ending. Where’s the ending? What happened with the husbands and the company?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This does have the potential to be an ongoing tale. Many new combinations are available & worth exploring. The resulting lawsuits marking the company’s liability to the wives should be a fun story in itself.

Very enjoyable and 5 stars throughout.

Bill S.

NitpicNitpic4 months ago
What

What an abrupt ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What’s here to like, nothing. Despicable characters in a fucked up tale.

Think the sluts will be happy for so long? They are quick aging tarts, restricted number of fucks for the young dumb and full of cum dudes soon to move to other sloppy cunts.

No winners here. Shallow and delusional individuals.

Captcha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wives Club Ch. 03 Previous Part
Wives Club Series Info