Wives of The Commander Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Also to remind Clarke of it, but it was most important to show Raven and Octavia what kind of top they were dealing with, and just what they were getting themselves into. Unfortunately even Lexa's stamina and self-control wasn't infinite, and it was only a matter of time before she would need to give Octavia permission to make her cum. Which was threatening to happen maybe a bit sooner than she would have liked.

Octavia was beginning to become worried about Lexa's silence. Her Commander was always a stoic person, and the hand on her hair was enough encouragement for quite a while. It really helped that Lexa looked at her warmly. But then Lexa started increasingly looking away, to whatever Clarke and Octavia were doing, or just closing her eyes.

Sometimes even just staring at her with a hard to read expression on her face, and Octavia wasn't sure what to make of that, and that scared her. The thought that Lexa might have been initially please with her but become bored of the teasing horrified her, and eventually Octavia decided to turn things up a bit without prompting.

She wanted to shove her tongue as deep as it could go into Lexa's cunt, knowing that would almost definitely make the other girl cum. But Octavia expected that would be pushing her luck just a little too much, and the last thing she wanted to do was upset this goddess. It was the same story when it came to switching her focus completely to Lexa's clit, at least straight away.

But Octavia figured she might get away with doing it slowly over time, and switched from ignoring Lexa's clit to hitting it with every other stroke of her tongue, then every stroke, before finally beginning to linger on it. Then, just as she dared take it into her mouth and began to suck on it, Octavia finally heard from her precious Commander.

"Octavia kom Skaikru..." Lexa began softly, then after a long pause ordered, "Make me cum. Oooooooh yesssssss, fuck me, mmmmmm, shove your tongue inside me and make me cum! Please your Heda Octavia kom Skaikru. Please me, fuck me, ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, tongue fuck me sky girl, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeessssssssss, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuck!"

Not needing any more encouragement than that Octavia shoved her tongue as deep as it would go into Lexa's pussy and then started thrusting it in and out. Well, she did pause to savour the feeling of pure Lexa wrapped around her tongue, but that was only very briefly as she was so determined to please her Heda.

To Octavia's delight she obviously succeeded, first by making the mighty Commander scream incoherently, then finally cum in her mouth and all over her face. Then once it was over Octavia quickly shoved her tongue back inside Lexa's cunt and frantically fucked her to another orgasm. And then another, and then another, and then another, each one making Octavia more proud of herself. At least when she could think coherently.

Mostly Octavia was just thinking, more, more, more! Because somehow Lexa's cum was even better than her regular pussy cream, the flavour making Octavia whimper pathetically the first time it touched her taste-buds and then she became ravenous to try and swallow it all.

Unfortunately no matter how hard she tried Octavia just couldn't swallow it all and in the end the majority of it ended up on her face. Octavia cursed her inexperience for that, although on the bright side it felt like Lexa was marking her as her personal property, which was exactly what Octavia wanted to be. And hopefully she could improve with the proper training and become a good little pussy pleaser for her mighty Heda.

Lexa was certainly planning on training Octavia, although for now it was unnecessary. True, there were a few techniques she could show her new pussy licker, but Octavia was a natural. Perhaps not as much as her beloved Clarke,, but if Lexa hadn't known better she would have thought Octavia was a pure bottom given the way that she shamelessly gobbled her cunt. Which was another thought which made Lexa cum harder and more frequently.

Oh yes, the thought of the proud Octavia as a secret bottom was delicious. Or better yet that Lexa was accidentally breaking her without even meaning too. Yes, the thought of training Octavia, and everything Octavia was doing, was making Lexa cum so wonderfully hard and frequently, and making Lexa scream with pleasure louder than she normally allowed herself too.

It was okay when it was like this. If someone was to look in, on purpose or by accident, they would see a warrior on their knees in front of her, worshipping her, and Lexa was just thoroughly enjoying her tongue. It was a position of dominance. Of strength. A commanding position.

But to make that crystal clear Lexa tightened her grip in Octavia's hair and pushed her face as deep into her cunt as it could go. Then, when Octavia's tongue seemed to become weary, Lexa started rubbing the other girl's face into her pussy, and vice versa, so she was not only smothering Octavia but actually fucking that pretty little face of hers.

This was rough treatment that Lexa wouldn't normally inflict upon a first timer, but once again Octavia made her proud as Lexa had guessed she would as not only did she not complain but she went completely limp and stopped using her tongue, allowing her Commander to just use her face as a fuck pad.

It was a submission which just made Lexa cum harder and more frequently, and perhaps abuse Octavia's face even more roughly and unadvisedly than before. It even got an apprehensive cough out of her beloved Clarke, but as Octavia continued not to complain Lexa just flashed her worried girlfriend a smile.

However in the process she caught a glimpse of Raven's face, which actually caused Lexa to slow her roll and even eventually stop. After all, Octavia might have proven that she was all in on the nasty sex, but apparently Raven needed a little more seduction.

Now more than ever Lexa wanted all three sky girls sharing her bed on regular basis, and to be fair she wanted to save her energy for popping Octavia's anal cherry. In fact she would need a rest before doing that, although she had the perfect plan for that, which Lexa put into effect straight after she was done with Octavia's pretty little face. Well, after leaning down toward Octavia to give her a soft and passionate kiss, and then a wicked smirk.

"Are you ready to be butt fucked?" Lexa asked softly, gently placing a hand under Octavia's chin so she wouldn't look away from her.

Octavia blush, but nodded her head, "Yes."

"Are you sure?" Lexa pushed.

With another blush Octavia admitted, "I would do anything for you."

"Then bend over the table and allow Clarke to prepare your ass hole for me." Lexa said after standing up so she was towering over the warrior.

"That's my cue." Clarke whispered to Raven, kissing her on the cheek before skipping over to Octavia as she got onto her feet. Before Octavia could complete command Clarke told her, "Take off your jacket."

Clarke then ignored the dirty looks she got from Octavia, however it wasn't long before her grumpy friend did as she was told, first pulling off the long grounder jacket that she had been wearing throughout this exchange before reaching for the button to her pants. It was then Clarke's turn for a dirty look, and sadly that's all it took for Octavia to stop, lower her head and bend over the war table.

Any disappointment that Clarke might have had over that little exchange went away when she was presented with her friend's well rounded rear being hugged so wonderfully tight in those black pants of hers, Clarke unable to resist just staring at that perfect ass for a few long seconds, before stumbling over and grabbing it.

"Hey." Octavia cried out automatically, which was a little silly given what she guessed was about to happen.

"You know Octavia, you really do have the most amazing little butt." Clarke murmured, completely ignoring her friend and beginning to shamelessly grope her ass, "So round and juicy, yet firm and toned. Mmmmm, it really is a perfect little ass. Clearly made for fucking. Mmmmm, and I bet Lexa is just going to love fucking it."

"Kiss my ass Clarke." Octavia grumbled automatically, before looking back and smiling at her friend, "You like it so much, why don't you literally kiss it?"

With a wicked grin Clarke answered, "Funny you should say that."

As she spoke Clarke slid her hand to the waistband of Octavia's pants and then roughly yanked them down while falling to her knees. She had planned on slowly revealing that ass, but after Octavia's words Clarke just couldn't resist doing it quickly so she could press her lips to the other girl's right butt cheek.

Then the left, then the right, and then the left again, Clarke teasing her friend for a few long seconds, going back and forth between her ass cheeks, making Octavia half snort and half laugh in amusement at this. Then finally Clarke pulled those cheeks apart and went to work on her target, namely Octavia's cute little butt hole. Well, she may have spent a few seconds just admiring the cute little thing, but then she finally got down to business.

That involved just rapidly licking Octavia's ass hole at first, making sure it was thoroughly coated in saliva for what was to come. Then she wrapped her lips around it for a little sucking, before literally trying to jam her tongue into that tight little hole. As Octavia was an anal virgin it wasn't surprising that Clarke didn't get very far. At least with her tongue. Then again she wasn't expecting too.

This was less about giving pleasure and more about getting used to the idea of being taken in this hole, and admittedly it was more than a little thrilling for Clarke too. Especially when she started receiving some encouragement from her friend. Of course Octavia had been encouraging her with her gasps, cries, whimpers and even moans, but Clarke liked words even better.

"Mmmmm, that's it Clarke, eat my ass!" Octavia moaned, "Eat my fucking ass you bitch! Ohhhhhh, get it nice and ready for your girlfriend. Oh yeah, get my virgin ass nice and ready for Heda! Oh God, I can't believe I'm about to give my virgin ass up to our Commander. Mmmmm, I'm about to be butt fucked by your precious girlfriend, and your gonna watch, aren't you? Aren't you? Yeahhhhh, I bet this was your idea you perverted little slut! Mmmmm, just so you can have the chance to munch my butt. Oh fuck Clarke, that's it, munch my butt! Munch my butt you fucking butt muncher! Ah fuck! Prepare me for my cherry popping! Ooooooh yessssss, prepare me so that Lexa can take my anal cherry and officially make my ass hers, mmmmm, just like yours is."

For the next few minutes Octavia continued talking trash, even after Clarke stuck a couple of fingers into her mouth and then shoved one and then two of them up her friend's ass. Well, Octavia also cry out, especially during the first penetration as Clarke took her by surprise, but then she went right back to it, which made Clarke even more attracted to her.

But their time together was coming to a close for now, Clarke seeing out of the corner of her eye that Lexa had quipped a big strap-on around her waist and was now rubbing some kind of grease or saliva into it. Oh well, at least with Clarke sipping a finger into Octavia's butt it was like she and Lexa took Octavia's anal cherry together, the thought making Clarke smile wickedly.

Eventually though Lexa stepped in and ordered, "Clarke, step aside and go back to watching with Raven. Octavia, if you're truly ready to become mine then reached back to spread your cheeks for me. Mmmmm, present to me your virgin butt hole so I can take it and make it mine "

Lexa then smirked as she admired the sight of the proud Octavia slowly and hesitantly reaching back to spread her ass cheeks wide open, exposing her freshly licked virgin rosebud. Offering up her most private hole to her Heda, not just a sacrifice for Lexa's pleasure or to submit in the moment, but to submit from this moment forward and always allow her forbidden hole to be Lexa's personal fuck hole.

It would be made clear with words, but words were cheap, and the 12 clans had always valid actions over words, and these actions were clear. Of course, Lexa's next actions were even more clear, Lexa excepting the wonderful gift Octavia had presented her and making it hers.

It would have been tempting to tease Octavia even further by sliding her cock up and down her ass crack, and Lexa had no doubt she'd do that in the near future, but for now she just couldn't resist going straight for her target. Well, once the tip of the dildo was resting against Octavia's most intimate hole Lexa did leave it there for a few long seconds just so she could savour the moment, but soon Lexa was pushing forwards, causing Octavia's virgin ass hole to slowly begin to stretch.

To her credit the warrior continued spreading her cheeks and only let out a soft cry as the penetration began, and then allowed one when her anal ring stretched wide enough to allow Lexa's dick to slide through it and into her ass, meaning that Lexa had officially taken Octavia's butt cherry.

Other than that Octavia made Lexa proud as she stayed silent throughout the rest of the anal penetration. Lexa made it easy on her by going slowly, but it was still impressive, and it increased Lexa's desire to make Octavia hers like Clarke was hers.

Which made Lexa want to give a glance to Clarke and Raven to see if they still approved what she was doing as much as before, but that would have involved looking away from where her cock was disappearing into Octavia's virgin butt hole, and Lexa just couldn't deny herself that pleasure. Besides, she was confident if there was truly an issue she would hear Raven run away, or voice a concern, and Clarke had certainly never been afraid to speak her mind.

That didn't remain a concern for long as Lexa soon became lost in the beautiful sight in front of her, and this wonderful moment, especially when her thighs came to rest against Octavia's butt cheeks, announcing that she had buried every inch of her big strap-on cock into Octavia's bowels and indisputably taken Octavia's anal virginity.

Which arguably made this ass hers, but Lexa would not be satisfied with this, even if it was an achievement she would treasure. No, she needed to pound Octavia's ass to multiple powerful orgasms, something she fortunately had a lot of experience doing, which Lexa revelled in the chance to show off.

Clarke liked being closed to Raven, as she felt her presence encouraged the mechanic to stay where she was, but she was bitterly disappointed that she wasn't getting a closer look at Octavia being butt fucked. There was definitely something to be said for her current position, as she still got to enjoy the sight of Octavia Blake, proud warrior and skilled assassin, bent over and spreading her cheeks for her precious Heda.

Their precious Heda Lexa Woods, who at this moment was standing tall and proud as she pumped a big fake cock in and out of Octavia's ass hole. And Clarke got to squeeze Raven's hand watching this. However she'd given up a close look at the penetration, and that was a little disappointing. Although it was a disappointment which didn't last.

"Clarke..." Lexa moaned seemingly out of the blue, although she didn't look away from the sight in front of her, "Would you like to taste Octavia's butt?"

"Oh yes please Heda." Clarke beamed happily.

"Convince me." Lexa pushed.

"Oh please Commander, please let me taste Octavia's butt on your big cock." Clarke immediately started begging shamelessly, "I love going ass to mouth for you, please, please let me be your little ass to mouth whore again. Your little ATM whore! Oh yes, show everyone I'm your little ATM whore by giving me the privilege of tasting Octavia's butt on your cock."

"I suppose that will do." Lexa said dryly, pulling her dildo out of Octavia's ass in one swift movement and then pointing it in Clarke's direction, "Get over here and clean my cock you little slut."

Normally they both would have said a lot more, or at least Clarke would have, but obviously Lexa was eager to get to the ATM. Clarke was more than fine with that, and as soon as she had the chance she scurried over to where the Commander was standing, dropped to her knees in front of Lexa and took the head of her big dick into her mouth.

She then moaned as she tasted Octavia's ass again, this time tasting the deepest part of it, which was even better than just licking Octavia's ass hole. Before now Clarke had only tasted her own ass like this, but it was thrilling to do it with someone else, and a friend she knew so intimately at that. And someone she wanted to be more than that.

For about a minute Clarke savoured the moment, and the flavour, then she started bobbing her head slowly up and down Lexa's dick, taking an additional inch on every bob of her head until she was about at the halfway point. She then concentrated on that part of the shaft for a few long minutes, before beginning to push the dildo into her throat.

Clarke went slowly, mostly to savour the moment, although in truth she was still getting used to Lexa's big toy collection, and ended up choking and gagging along the way. However, she wouldn't be denied from getting every drop of Octavia's anal juice so eventually she buried every single inch within her windpipe.

Shortly after that Lexa removed her dick from Clarke's mouth and shoved it straight up Octavia's ass again. As she wasn't told otherwise Clarke remained where she was, meaning she got two wonderful rewards.

She received the first immediately, as it was simply a front row seat to watching Octavia being anally violated again, her friend crying out as her anal ring, which looked like it had only just recovered, was forced to stretch wide open so that Lexa could push every inch of her dick up her ass again.

Then Lexa started switching back and forth between Clarke's mouth and Octavia's back hole, constantly making Clarke go ass to mouth, which was her second and the best reward.

Octavia looked over her shoulder and watch Clarke every time she went ass to mouth. It should have been the most twisted thing about all this. But no, the most twisted thing was she was enjoying it. She had thought she would. Or at least she hoped she wouldn't. Because it was embarrassing to actually enjoy being fucked up the ass like a common whore.

But she was, and the only really comforting thing Octavia could cling to was at least she was not like Clarke who seemed to enjoy it right from the start, and seem to love being a little ATM slut. At least Octavia had a shred of dignity, even while she was being butt fucked while bent over a war table.

It helped that initially Octavia mostly felt pain as her virgin ass struggled to adapt to being used this way, a sign that she wasn't a total ass whore like Clarke was. At first she thought it might be a sign that she was a total top, that no matter how hard she tried Lexa just wouldn't be able to make this feel good, and she'd never have to go through this humiliation again.

Or worse, never be allowed back into Lexa's bed. Of course those thought soon revealed themselves to be arrogant and naive, as the clearly experienced ass pounder filled her rectum full of cock in a way which was slow enough not to really hurt that badly, and then skilfully sodomise her until the pain was a distant memory and all she felt was pleasure.

Eventually Octavia had to stop watching Clarke and just face forward, and then even closed her eyes, gritted her teeth and digged her fingernails into the table to prevent herself from begging for more. Something Octavia promised herself she wouldn't do. Not her. Begging was for the weak, or in Clarke's case, the slutty.

But Octavia wouldn't beg. Being ass fucked was one thing, but she couldn't subject herself to the humiliation of begging for a harder butt fucking. Only again she was being naive and arrogant, as eventually it became clear to her that Lexa would settle for nothing less, and because of her stubbornness Octavia sounded so very pathetic when she finally broke and begged for what she wanted.