Wives of The Commander Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, please fuck me." Octavia whimpered softly and pathetically.

"What was that?" Lexa pushed with a wicked smirk on her face.

"Fuck me! Fuck my ass!" Octavia cried out.

"That's not very convincing." Lexa quipped.

Octavia whimpered, took a deep breath, and then started shamelessly pleading, "Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Fuck it hard! Oooooooh, please Heda, ass fuck me harder! Harder! Please? Please make me cum like a little bitch with a dick in my ass! Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, it feels so good. Why does it have to feel so good? Oh God, fuck me! Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, fuck me up the ass and make me cum! Please? Please Commander, I need to cum! I need to cum so fucking bad! Please make me cum for you! Oooooooh, I want, ohhhhhhhh, I need, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuck, please Lexa, pound my little ass hole and make me cum!"

"You want it, huh? Need it? Well, what do you have to offer for such a precious gift?" Lexa pushed again.

"Anything!" Octavia wept.

Before Octavia could continue Lexa firmly pushed, "You know what I want."

"It's yours!" Octavia swore without thinking, then gulped before admitting, "I'd do anything for you Heda. Anything! I'm yours! Ohhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddd, always yours. I was always meant to be yours. I know that now. Mmmmm, and my ass hole, that was always meant to be yours too. And now it is. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, it's yours Commander, my ass hole is yours! It's yours to fuck! It's your fucking fuck hole which you can use whenever and wherever you want! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh FUCK, MY ASS IS YOURS! ALL YOURS! I'M YOURS! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT! I'LL, OHHHHHH, I OOOOOOOOOH, AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS, FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD, MMMMMMM, POUND MY ASS, POUND MY LITTLE ASS HOLE, YESSSSSSS, POUND IT HARD, AAAAAAHHHHHH FUCK, WRECK MY FUCKING RECTUM, OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD LEXA!"

Finally Lexa began increasing the pace, slowly at first, and that alone was enough to satisfy Octavia momentarily. Just in case she tried to continue begging, but her words became increasingly incoherent until all she could do was scream and swear as she received the hardest pounding of her life.

The hardest orgasm of her life quickly followed, only for the next one to top it, and so on, until they all seem to become one and Octavia's mind melted with ecstasy. Her last coherent thought was that she would do anything to feel this way again. Anything, even if it meant subjecting herself to unspeakable humiliation. It would be worth it if she could feel like this again, as long as Lexa was the one doing it.

Lexa certainly intended on being the one to do this in the future. In her mind Octavia's ass hole was already her personal fuck hole, hers to use whenever she wanted. And only hers! That was the most important part. But again, words were cheap, and while Lexa loved the beautiful words she had just heard from Octavia, for now and saw they were. Words. Lexa craved more than that.

She craved Octavia Blake's total and utter submission to her, not just for this night, but forever and she was determined to get it. And while multiple orgasms wouldn't guarantee her Octavia's ass hole they would at least be a step in the right direction.

If Octavia needed more persuasion after this Lexa would be only too happy to oblige. Ideally with night after night of anal pounding until Octavia would forget what it was like to sit down without pain, but wouldn't care because each time she tried would just remind her of the orgasms her Heda had given her.

But at this point Lexa would be happy to let Octavia use Clarke however she wanted. Raven too. Maybe even... no, Lexa needed to draw the line somewhere. But she certainly had the power to grant Octavia just about anything she wished, and just about anything would be worth it to own this wonderful little butt hole. Of course it would be a lot easier of she could just break Octavia, something Lexa was only too happy to put all her energy into.

Mostly that involved a brutal anal pounding, but eventually Lexa grabbed a firm hold of Octavia's hair, yanked it backwards and yelled at her, "MINE! YOU'RE MINE NOW OCTAVIA! ALL MINE! I OWN YOU! I OWN YOUR TIGHT LITTLE BITCH HOLE! YOU GAVE IT TO ME, AND I TOOK IT, SO NOW IT'S MINE! OHHHHHHH SHIT, AND I'LL FUCK IT WHENEVER AND WHEREEVER I WANT! MMMMMMM, YOU HEAR ME BITCH? DO YOU FINALLY UNDERSTAND YOUR PLACE? WHAT YOU ARE? WHAT YOU'RE FOR? OOOOOOOH, THIS IS IT! THIS IS WHERE YOU BELONG! BENT OVER AND TAKING MY DICK UP YOUR TIGHT LITTLE BUTT HOLE JUST LIKE CLARKE FOR YOUR COMMANDER! YESSSSSSSS, TAKE IT BITCH! TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The downside to such words was that they pushed Lexa towards her inevitable climax. She tried to hold back for as long as she could, but the stimulator bashing against her clit, the sound of flesh smacking off flesh, the feeling of Octavia's cheeks jiggling against her thighs and the sheer joy of sodomising another woman, a warrior woman at that, was already overwhelming enough.

Adding those words on top of that was the straw that broke the camels back and Lexa found herself cumming so wonderfully hard. Luckily she was the Commander, and she had a mission to complete, so Lexa was able to push herself through it and the next ones which followed to give Octavia's perfect ass the pounding it deserved.

As always needing to maintain her air of dominance Lexa forced herself to stop the anal pounding before she ran out of energy and did something embarrassing, like collapse on top of the hot piece of ass in front of her. But she pushed herself to the very edge, and then repeat the process Lexa made sure to tear her eyes away from Octavia long enough to give her precious Clarke a soft smile and Raven a little wink to let her know she was next.

Shortly after that she finally stopped, yanking her dildo out of Octavia's ass and stumbling backwards to admire her handiwork, the table making sure that her latest conquest stayed in place and gave Lexa a great look at the warrior's now formally virgin butt hole gaping wide open.

After almost a minute of admiring those brews cheeks and most of all that gaping ass hole Lexa ordered, "Octavia, spread your cheeks and show your Heda her handiwork."

Octavia didn't hesitate, immediately shooting her hands to her butt cheeks and pulling them apart as wide as possible. Then she cursed herself because Lexa probably wanted her to do it slowly. Then she truly realised what she was doing, and became aware of Lexa's handiwork, and she blushed. And Clarke of course had to make it worse by slowly inching forward until she was by Lexa's side.

Raven followed suit, the difference was that she horrified, but couldn't look away while Clarke was grinning wickedly. Meanwhile Lexa's expression was of course unreadable. It didn't matter though, having three women stare at her well fucked butt hole, which felt like it was so stretched open it would never close, was unbearably embarrassing. And yet Octavia continued to spread her cheeks because it was what her Commander wanted.

"Now suck my cock clean." Lexa ordered softly.

Looking back again, Octavia looked pleadingly for a moment at Lexa, but her Heda returned that look with a stern one which reminded Octavia that she would not be questioned. So with a soft whimper Octavia took her hands off her cheeks, awkwardly turned around, shuffled pause and then dropped to her knees in front of the Commander.

She then stared at the dildo that had just been deeply embedded within her bowels, and had taken her butt cherry, imagining how horrible it must taste. Then Octavia closed her eyes, scrunched up her face, and wrapped her lips around it in the name of pleasing her precious Heda.

Despite how much Clarke had clearly enjoyed it Octavia was convinced she wouldn't. After all, she wasn't a slutty little bottom like Clarke Griffin. However to her surprise she was proven wrong. Not right away, but even her first taste wasn't so bad, and to her horror she slowly began to enjoy it the longer the blow job went on.

Especially when Lexa started stroking her hair in approval, prompting Octavia to look up into the eyes of her Heda. The woman who had just taken her ass and made it hers. Made Octavia hers. Yes, it truly felt like Octavia belonged to this woman now, and all these humiliating acts were only confirming it and cementing Lexa's dominance over her.

Despite still considering herself a top Octavia began putting every fibre of her being into sucking her own ass off of Lexa's cock, bobbing rapidly up and down the first half for several long minutes before slowly beginning to push it into her throat. In her mind it didn't really count, because Lexa was the Commander. She was a top of tops, it was only natural that Octavia would suffer in this way. And she wanted too.

Octavia wanted to serve Lexa in any way she wanted, and fulfil all of her needs. Especially if one of them involved having sex with her, Clarke and ideally Raven. And Octavia tried to prove herself worthy of that by acting like a cock sucking slut, not only the proud of herself by the time her lips reached the base, but actually truly grown to love the taste of her own ass and hoping that she would taste it again on Lexa's big dick.

"Octavia..." Lexa softly began, continuing once she had Octavia's full attention, "Do you wish to truly really be mine?"

"Yes! Please, I'll do anything!" Octavia quickly replied once the cock was out of her mouth.

"Kiss her feet." Clarke chimed in from her place beside Lexa, "Kiss her feet again and begged for the privilege of being hers. Mmmmm, just like I am."

Octavia briefly looked hesitant at the Commander, then did as she was told, even more shamelessly than before begging in between kisses, "Please Heda, make me yours! I want to be yours! Yours and Clarke's. Please? I want to be yours more than anything else in the world! Please Heda, let me be yours."

After enjoying the grovelling for a few long minutes Lexa smiled, "Congratulations Octavia, now you're mine."

Her heart fluttering Octavia beamed, and then briefly kissed Lexa's feet a few more times, "Thank you Heda. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"How about you Raven? Ready to become mine?" Lexa asked softly, turning to Raven who looked predictably terrified but also like she wanted to join Octavia on her knees. Which she would soon, Lexa promised herself.