Wives Rule Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were finished, Beth asked, "Holly, do you still want me to fuck your ass in front of our guests?"

"Pleassssse," Holly whimpered.

"Before we do that, I think we should display your other talents to our friends. Lie on your back." Once he was on his back, Beth took off her shoe and placed her big toe in Holly's mouth. The two ladies watched in amazement as Holly sucked Beth's big toe like a little cock. Beth then announced, "You know, she has a great tongue, would you ladies like to try it?" The first woman shook her head no, but the other woman stepped right over Holly's head, apparently moved her panties to one side and literally dropped on Holly's face. I do not believe that Holly was actually eating the woman, instead, she was just bouncing on Holly's face, and laughing. When she was through, the other woman, who was wearing pants, tentatively placed her covered pussy over Holly's mouth.

Holly said, "Ummmmm I can smell your pussy, please let me eat you, please. I will do anything." The woman only smiled and continued to gently rub her covered pussy in Holly's nose. She then opened her shirt and pulled out her large bra covered breasts, then bent over and fed Holly her tit through her bra.

Beth took this as an invitation and removed all of her clothes, to reveal she was wearing a strap on dildo. The other woman removed her top to reveal equally large breasts (I was beginning to feel out of place). She left on her skirt. With the camera in my hand, I stayed dressed.

When the other woman tired of Holly nursing her breasts, she stood up, her saliva coated bra revealed a large dark areola. Beth then instructed Holly to get back on all fours, it was time for Holly to get fucked. When she had Holly back on all fours, with the fake cock just pressing at Holly's rear entrance, Beth motioned to the Ladies. They both sat up straight, their bra covered boobs nicely displayed.

Beth instructed, "Holly, I'm going to let you take off your mask. Then if you want my cock up your ass, you are going to have to fuck yourself, I am not going to move. Go ahead, take off your mask."

"OH MY GOD," Holly yelled, "OH GOD BETH, HOW COULD YOU. NOT MY SISTERS!"

"That's right," said Harris' sister, Natalie.

"Go ahead and fuck yourself," said Madeline, his other sister. "You know you want to." And Natalie and Madeline laughed loud and long. Holly did not move.

"Look at our big tough older brother now," said Natalie. "Look at him staring at our tits, just like he did when we were kids."

"Holly," Beth said, "do you want to see your sisters' tits, like you use too. Tell them, Holly, tell them what you use to do."

"I drilled a hole between our rooms, I use to watch you two all the time. So I could see your big breasts."

I looked at Harris' sisters siting there in their bras. I could not blame him for wanting a peek.

"Do you want to see them now . . . Holly?" asked a smiling Madeline, who started to rub her breasts through her bra.

"What will you do to look at our tits?" added Natalie

Holly gave the expected result, "Anything, anything."

"Then go ahead and fuck yourself on that dildo, we want to watch you for a change," said Madeline. Holly began to push in and out on the dildo. The laughs from his sisters were deafening. When Holly seemed on the edge Beth said, "Not yet Holly. On your back." Holly moved onto her back and Beth removed the dildo from its harness and told Holly to roll back on her shoulders and flip her legs up. In this position, Holly's 'clit' was aiming directly for her mouth. With the dildo in her hand, Beth resumed fucking Holly's ass.

Natalie leaned over the panting Holly, "From now on, you are our little sister.

You will do just what we tell you. Do you understand?"

"Yes"

Madeline commanded, "Cum in your mouth, little sister." And with that the sisters pulled down their bras, exposing four gorgeous tits (I was getting more jealous by the minute).

And Harris came. Over the last few weeks, I had seen (or felt) Harris cum a few times, but I never saw anything like this. There was so much. Most of it went in his open mouth, but there was lots left over that went into his eye, his wig and all over his made up face.

Beth then told Harris to clean himself up. To my surprise, he simply began to scoop up his cum with his finger and lick his finger clean. Natalie and Madeline thanked Beth and I for the show. Beth promised them that they could visit their little sister Holly anytime they wanted. I left with the three woman still discussing the possibilities of having a new girl in the family.

The next morning, Beth dropped by my house with the tape. I just looked at her and smiled and asked her how all that came about. She explained, "I told you, from the airplane, that older woman, Renee, her story of dominating her older brother sent me over the edge. Harris had told me how he drilled a peephole so he could watch his sisters. He would even get excited when he described what he had done. Now I know where his interest in my big tits came from. Well after Harris started dressing like a girl, I just had to tell his sisters. To my surprise, they were not shocked. They said they knew about the peephole and loved to tease Harris. They were hoping to get him back one day. I think they were a little stunned when they first saw Harris dressed up like a woman, but you saw how they got into it at the end. And you saw how Harris came, obviously he had some strong pent up emotions regarding his big tittied sisters."

She handed me the tape. "What is this for," I asked.

"Send it to Renee." I did. She loved it.

At the Lake

Over the next few weeks, what I found I enjoyed the most was exposing Sean's submissive nature to strangers. For some reason, I specifically enjoyed teasing Sean in front of much older women or much younger women. I decided that a perfect place to expand our game was at the lake. Our house is in a private beach community. I knew that playing our game there would be foolish since everyone knows us, but there is a public beach only a few miles away. No one from our private community ever goes to the public beach. It would be perfect.

"Sean, its time to take our game on the road. Your Wife is taking you to the lake this weekend," I directed.

"Yes... Wife. Whatever you want." He responded. I was so happy that he remembered to call me Wife.

"I just love it when you call me Wife my little boy. Get on your knees and smell how excited I get." Sean complied and got down on his knees. I placed my skirt over his head and he placed his nose into my moist cunt. He began to lick me through my panties. After I enjoyed his ministrations for a minute I reminded him that "I didn't give you permission to lick my cunt." Sean stopped immediately and I gently rubbed my now wet panties over his face. I then announced it was time to go. I told him to put on a loose pair of cotton gym shorts with no underwear. When he went to wash his face I told him to "Stop! Don't you like the smell of my cunt on your face?"

"I'm sorry," he replied.

"I want you thinking of my pussy on the entire ride. Leave your face the way it is." With that we finished packing and started our drive. I was wearing a light pink skirt and a white top, sans bra. As we drove I absently pulled on my nipples so that passing cars could see my silver bullets protrude from my thin top. This exhibitionism was making my pussy wet. When we came to a gas station I instructed Sean to fill up the tank and then go in and buy two fruit drinks. Before he could move out of the car I put my fingers inside my very wet pussy and then smeared the juices on and in Sean's nose. "So you don't forget me," I told him, in my best naughty voice.

As Sean got out of the car, I saw his erection through his loose cotton shorts.

Lucky for him he only had to face the car to fill up the gas tank. After he entered the store, I once again pulled my nipples to full attention. I then entered the store. There were four young adults (two boys and two girls), in the store as well as an elderly man and another young woman behind the counter. The boys openly stated at my protruding nipples. With a wink I said to the annoyed girls, "Watch the guy at the counter."

Then I moved up to Sean and tapped him on the shoulder. You should have seen the look on his face when he saw me standing there in front of all of these people with my nipples sticking straight out. As expected his cock started to rise noticeably in his shorts. The girls and boys all pointed and snickered at my husband's growing erection. I stifled a laugh and said out loud, "Sean, don't forget to buy the K-Y jelly. You'll need it." I then left to the howls and cheers of the spectators. When Sean returned his cock was a hard as ever and pushing his shorts straight out. He did not even try to hide it. "Drive on," was all I said.

On the ride, I continued to lightly touch my nipples and occasionally stroke the moistness between my legs. I did not speak to Sean. Once when a truck went by, I pulled down my panties and lifted my skirt so that he could see my pussy. He blew his horn in loud approval. I left my panties on the floor. The entire time Sean remained quiet . . . and erect. He was enjoying the ride. Just before we reached the cabin, I really started to finger myself in earnest. I came with a gush, thinking about the boys and girls pointing and laughing at Sean. I took my wet fingers and once again smeared Sean's face.

As I left the car I said, "Remove all of your clothes and unpack. While you are at the house you will be naked and address me as Wife for the entire weekend. Understood?"

"Yes Wife," he answered obediently and then removed his clothes. When he was naked, I walked past and pulled my top off and hung it on Sean's erection. I went inside and poured myself a cool drink. I sat on the couch with my legs bent and resting on the coffee table. In this position, my skirt rode up to my waist and my pussy was visible and, of course, my naked breasts and hard nipples stood straight out.

When Sean was finished unpacking, I motioned for him to sit by my feet. When his naked body was in position, I swung my legs around so that he was looking directly at my pussy. I said, "I so enjoyed the ride. I loved the way those kids laughed at your uncontrollable erection. And I love how people stare at my long nipples. I use to hide them, but now that I see how it excites you to have others stare at your Wife's long nips, I think I will show them off more often. Show me how much you enjoy being my slave, eat me."

And Sean buried his head right between my thighs. I let him give me a long slow licking. I was very vocal, telling him exactly what to do. When I was ready to cum I fucked his face with my pussy. I had another mind blowing orgasm. When I came back to earth, Sean was panting and his cock was glistening with pre-cum. "Oh, does poor baby need to cum?"

"Yes Wife, please," he begged.

"Well if you need to cum already, at least let's make it fun for me. Get on your back." Sean looked like a happy puppy, secure in the knowledge that I was about to mount him. However, once he was on his back, I pulled his legs up and forced his knees to his shoulders (just like Beth did to Holly in front of his sisters). This put his penis about four inches from Sean's mouth. "I am going to let you suck your own cock. Go ahead and stretch. Tell me before you start to cum. I don't want you to cum too much, so when I think you have cum enough, I am going to cut off the flow." With that my submissive husband stretched his back muscles and was able to place the tip of his own cock in his mouth. This was so exciting, to see my husband suck his own cock. I gently played with his balls and told him "Oh God, this is sooooo hot. You really will do anything for your Wife."

When I felt his orgasm begin to shoot, I let the first blast go right into his mouth. I then pulled his cock from his mouth and used my thumb and fingers like a vice to cut off the vein (or whatever it is) that shoots the seaman. Sean's body convulsed, his penis thrashed around, but no more seaman came out. After holding Sean this way for a minute, I let go of my grip. A thick glob of seaman crawled out of Sean's cock. I scooped it with my finger and placed it into Sean's mouth. "There you go baby, eat up. You are going to need all of the nourishment you can get."

The rest of the day was spent cleaning the cabin, Sean naked and me with only a loose T-shirt covering my otherwise naked body. Just before we showered to go out to dinner, I had Sean eat me to another orgasm. This was fun because by that time I was quite sweaty from cleaning. I even moved my hips up a little and Sean found his tongue licking my sweaty asshole. I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this. At dinner I wore another thin shirt with no bra. When my nipples hit the air conditioning in the restaurant, I got lots of admiring glances from men and nasty stares from women. Sean was wearing cotton pants with no underwear. By the time he got to the table, Sean had another erection. I made sure that the middle aged waitress could see Sean's erection. She smiled and whispered that "It seems like you have him well trained." I could not believe how many woman are into humiliating men.

When dessert came I thanked the waitress for her kind service and asked, "Would you mind if he showed you his penis, it gets him so excited to expose himself."

The waitress said "Not a problem, I know how boys are." With that Sean pulled down his zipper and waived his penis to the waitress.

"Well, not exactly big, but at least it's hard," she said as she smiled. I laughed and she laughed and Sean turned red. If possible, I am sure he got even harder.

The next morning Sean and I got ready to go to the beach. Instead of going to our normal beach, I planned to take him to the public beach on the other side of the lake. I had on a one piece and Sean was still naked as we climbed into the car. The look of panic on his face prompted me to say, "No you're not going naked, put this on." And I handed him a light blue Speedo racing suit. You know the type, they look like a pair of women's panties. I had removed the inner lining from the suit so that the outline of Sean's penis was clearly visible. I fact, I had also removed the lining from my suit. I was sure that when I hit the water my nipples and pussy lips would become equally visible.

We arrived and planted ourselves right in the middle of the beach. Sean looked quit out of place in his Speedo. Every movement of his cock was noticeable. After we were settled in I told him to lie on his back, I would return in a minute. I went into the cold water and as expected my nipples pushed out the thin fabric of my suit. As I got out of the water, I could also clearly see my pussy lips. I got lots of stares as I returned to my blanket. In truth, I tried to cover myself a little so as not to be too obvious (I did not want to get thrown off the beach!).

When I got back to the blanket I said, "Sean, you will really have to go into the water later, it is so refreshing. Isn't it amazing that cold water improves a woman's body. Just look how my nipples stand erect." As Sean's eyes moved to my inch long nipples. "And just look at my pussy lips. Look at how firm they get." I said as I spread my legs enough for Sean to see the outline of my pussy. My display was having the desired effect. From his position on his back, it was clear that Sean's penis was to growing in his Speedo. If anyone was looking, his rapidly growing cock was obvious. It was thrilling to make my husband erect in a public place without touching him and without even exposing or touching myself. "Of course," I continued, "cold water does not have the same effect on men. Instead of becoming firm and hard, men just shrink."

I was still teasing Sean when I heard a somewhat familiar voice, "Is he still hard from last night? Or is this a new erection?" I was startled. I did not expect to know anyone on this beach. I turned and saw our waitress from the night before. She said, "I hope I did not scare you. My name is Paula, I was your waitress last night."

Paula extended her hand and I smiled and said, "Of course I remember. You were such a good sport. How could I forget. As you can see, I am still having a little fun with my husband. Would you like to join us."

"Actually," Paula said, "I am meeting my daughter here. Would you mind if we both joined you. She may enjoy this show. She's a college senior."

I thought for a second and then answered, "The more the merrier."

Paula then asked if I would walk for a minute with her and talk. At this point my suit was not so revealing and we walked along the shore. Paula told me, "My daughter has never had much luck with men. Her dad was a football player. Unfortunately she inherited his build, somewhat square. She also has, how do I say it, a plain face. She never got any attention in high school. Even in college, she said a few boys asked her out, but they never seemed to want her . . . sexually. When I saw you put your husband on display last night, I went home and thought that this is what Lori, my daughter, needs. A slave, to help her build her confidence. She needs to understand just how weak a man with an erection can be."

"I think Lori is going to have an interesting day."

A Day (And A Night) With Lori

We returned to Sean and I advised him that Paula and her daughter Lori would be joining us. "You are to treat them with the same respect and devotion that owe to me. In other words," I leaned in close to Sean and said "you are going to be the sex slave to three woman today."

I was still smiling at Sean when Paula waived and said "Over here Lori." Paula did not exaggerate her daughter's looks. She had dark hair and very pale skin. As described, she was plain and square. I mean she really was square, almost no curves at all. Paula took Lori by the hand and said "This is Carrie and ..."

I interrupted Paula and said "Nice to meet you Lori," as I extended my hand. I turned her away from Sean and continued, "Before I introduce you to my husband, there are a few things you need to know. My husband and I are, well, we are consenting adults. This weekend we are playing a little game. He is my sex slave."

Lori's eyes pooped out of her head. Paula jumped in, "They are just having fun dear. Just a game. No whips and chains," (Paula looked at me as if to confirm this fact and I nodded slightly). "I met them last night and I just happened to see them on the beach this morning. I thought it would be fun for us to help Carrie with her husband."

Lori glanced back and forth from Paula to me, then finally she looked a Sean, who was lying on his back, enjoying the sunshine. His soft cock visible in his Speedo.

Lori turned to me and said, "I know why he is your slave, you are beautiful. But he wouldn't want to be with me." My first reaction was to lie to her, then I realized what her words meant, she wanted to play, she wanted a boy toy. I told her the truth.

"I'll admit that my looks helped to make my husband realize his submissive nature, but now, he just needs a woman's control. The opportunity to expose his true self to a young woman who may not be beautiful, simply reinforces his submission. You will incite his submissiveness more, simply because you are not someone who he wants to submit to. Believe me, this will be fun."

Lori gave a slight grin and said, "O.K., I'll play."

We returned to Sean. "Sean," I said, "This is Paula's daughter Lori, Lori, this is your slave for the day, Sean."

Sean stood up and took Lori's hand and kissed it then said, "It will be my pleasure to serve you today, Miss Lori." (Sean was getting good at this). Lori giggled and her flat, wide boson shook. I saw Sean looking at her hard, flat, young chest. Maybe he would not mind this so much.