Wives Rule Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then had everyone sit down. Paula and I sat on either side of Sean and Lori sat directly across from him. Despite Sean's perfect courtesy, I said, "Sean, that's no way to greet Lori, you must show her how much you want to be her slave, make your penis hard and show it to her."

Sean looked directly at Lori and began to stroke his cock. Lori stared wide eyed as Sean's penis quickly became hard. As soon as he was hard Sean glanced around to see if anyone else was looking and then pulled the Speedo aside so that Lori could see his cock and balls. Lori let out a low moan.

"You see Lori, " I explained, "A man just wants someone to pay attention to his penis. To make his penis the center of attention, because it is the center of his attention. Once you make his penis the center of your attention, he is happy to let you control his world. As long as you keep stimulating his mind and body, most men will do whatever you tell them to do sexually. The problem is that most woman try to carry this control over to the rest of their life, trying to make their men buy them gifts or take them on expensive vacations. You really should not mix the two. Sex is sex, the rest of your life is the rest of your life. You have to keep them separate. When I want to play, I simply tell Sean that his Wife wants to play. He then becomes my sex slave and he knows that his little penis is in for a hot time." I looked down and saw Sean's cock throbbing from this public lecture (I am pretty sure that only Paula and Lori could hear me). "In return, I get to live out my sexual fantasies. Which includes making him your slave for the day."

I continued, "O.K. Sean, put you cock away, you don't want to get us arrested."

He complied, although the Speedo did little to hide his erection. "I love my husband and it excites me to play these games with him. But, my excitement is fueled by his excitement. It's not fun for me if it is not fun for him. Also, part of the reason that I started this is because I wanted to see my friend's husband's big penis. I wanted to feel what a really big penis felt like, if it really made a difference. Well I can tell you that the best sex is with someone you love, but it is also fun to have a big penis sometimes. If fact, since you will be looking after my little boy today, I think I will go find a big penis."

"Sure," Lori said, "I will watch your little boy for you. I can be his nanny."

Loris smiled a broad smile. Something struck a cord in her. For the first time I could tell that she really wanted to play. "Sean, you will be my baby today," and she patted his head.

So Paula and I left Lori to care for Sean while we went in search of penis. Young hard penis. I am going to skip over the rest of the day because I think that the night was much more interesting. Suffice it to say that I found a large young penis (Paula was only window shopping) and I made plans to go out with him that night. When we returned to Lori and Sean, she was lying on her back and Sean was in the fetal position on her right side. His face was even with her breasts. If her tit had been out, it would have looked as if he was breast feeding.

I asked Lori if she was having fun. She said "Yes." I then told her that I had a date tonight and I could use a baby-sitter for Sean. She readily agreed.

When Sean and I got in the car I asked what he had done all day. "Basically," he answered, "she spent most of the day just stroking me and telling me I was her baby. She would rub my head and pat my ass, then put me in positions as if she was changing me or breast-feeding me."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"It was relaxing more than arousing. I tried to talk with her but she insisted that I stay quiet. Like I said it was relaxing. Are you really going out on a date tonight?"

"Yes." I answered bluntly. "Your Wife needs to seduce a hard young cock. After all, you got to be with a young woman all day, I think your Wife deserves to have some fun too!" I laughed and continued, "Lori will be your baby-sitter tonight. Obviously she has some infant fetish. You are to indulge her to the fullest."

"Yes Wife," Sean replied.

At home I got ready for our date. Sean, as previously directed removed his clothes before we entered the house. I told him to make himself dinner. He ate alone. I came out of the bedroom at 10 minutes to 7. I told Lori to arrive at 7. "Sean, put your Speedo back on. It is up to Lori whether she wants to see you naked. And remember, do whatever she tells you." I did not wait for an answer.

Lori arrived on time. "O.K. Lori, he is all yours. Do whatever you want. He has eaten and you can put him to bed whenever you want." I then leaned in close to her and repeated, "Its O.K., do whatever you desire. It is fun for all of us." I then left.

Naturally I did not hear about exactly what Lori did until the next day, but let me tell it here. After I left, Lori told Sean that he should use the pottie, because she did not want him to wet himself. She told him "I will help." She led him to the bathroom and pulled down his Speedo from the back. She then reached around and aimed his growing penis at the toilet. Of course, Sean became hard and could not pee.

Lori chastised him, "Well, if you cannot go pee pee on the pottie, then you will just have to wear a diaper." Sean was mortified. She led him over to the couch and laid him on his back and proceeded to diaper him.

Lori then put the palm of her hand on his diaper covered cock, which Sean admits was still hard. Lori said, "I don't want you to make a mess in your diaper." And she kept repeating this as she rubbed him harder. Eventually Sean realized that Lori wanted him to mess his diaper and he came.

"Oh you bad boy! See, that is why you have to wear a diaper." Well, Sean told me this went on for hours. Lori changed his diaper, then pulled out her tits and made him nurse while she stroked his penis through his diaper. Then after he came again she made him take a bath. While in the tub she washed his body and paid particular attention to his penis and asshole. When he was hard again, she said "Do not make a mess in the tub," while she stroke to another orgasm. Eventually she had him nurse and made him cum one more time. She was just changing his diaper again when I returned with my date.

I could not help it. I laughed so hard I almost peed in my panties. I had told my date (whatever his name was) that I intended to bring him home and let my husband watch while he fucked me. But I never prepared him for this. He said, "Is this your husband?"

"Yes," I answered through my laughter.

"Well no wonder you need to find men on the beach. I mean who can fuck with a diaper on!!" And we all started to laugh again. I could not imagine how my husband could be more humiliated (although I was about to think of a way). At this point I turned to my date and said "On with the show." Right there in the middle of the floor I let this young man take me while Sean and Lori watched in silence. In truth, the sex was not that good, although he did have a nice cock.

I was too preoccupied with Sean. I was on my hands and knees looking at Sean when I noticed that he did not seem to have an erection.

"Lori, checked if Sean has an erection," I requested.

Lori reached for his crotch, but before she even touched him she replied, "I doubt that he can make a mess again. He has already messed his diaper four times. I think baby needs a rest." I could not believe it. Lori made him cum four times in the four hours I was gone. He would never get aroused by my show.

But then I had an idea, a wicked idea.

I quickly ended my fuck with my date and then told Lori to come talk with me in the kitchen. I explained to her what I wanted to do. She was hesitant at first, but admitted that she was really excited and would like to be fucked (she confided in me that she had had sex with only two boys).

We returned to the living room and I started, "Sean, Lori is all worked up and needs a good fucking. I think my date here is too much man for her. You see Lori has only been fucked a few times in her life. She needs a comfortable penis like yours, but, alas, you do not seem to be up for it, so . . . I have a plan."

On cue, Lori removed her clothes (she really was square) and laid on the carpet. I told Sean to stand in front of her, his limp penis hanging down. When he was in position, I went into the bedroom. When I came out I told Sean to close his eyes. My date howled, "You have got to be kidding!!!"

I crouched next to Sean and said, "Sean, since you can't get it up, you will just have to fuck her with this. Now lift your leg and open your eyes." With that I started to pull the harness that holds my dildo up Sean's legs. He turned lobster red. I began to stroke K-Y Jelly on the dildo, now attached to the harness on Sean. I then told him, "Go ahead and fuck her baby, pretend you're a man."

"Yes Wife, anything you want."

He got down on his knees and fucked her, just like a man.

Back Home, the Conclusion

It always happens. No matter how good a story I have, Beth has one better.

I called a week after Sean and I returned home. Beth said, "Honey you have got to hear what happened. I need you help. I'll be right over."

When she arrived she said, "I should have thought of it. I should have realized it would happen. I simply forgot."

"What?"

"Yesterday, Sara unexpectedly came home. And there was her mother and her two aunts lounging around the house naked while being waited on by her step father and her uncle in their new maid outfits."

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God" was my only response.

"You see, on Saturday nights, Natalie, Madeline and I have a little routine. We dress Harris and Charlie, Natalie's husband, in maid uniforms and they are our servants for the night. Natalie even created little maid outfits for them. The maid outfits are very short. When the maids are soft it barely covers their dicks. But as soon as they get hard, their cocks pop right past the material. It is very funny to see. Anyway, Harris, in his role as Holly, and Charlie, as Charlene, were our servants for the night. Holly was in the kitchen fixing dinner while Charlene was on his hands and knees performing oral sex on each of us. He did his wife first, then me and had just finished Madeline. His face was a mess and Madeline was re-applying his make-up. Just then, Holly walks into the room and drops her tray and shouts. There in the doorway is Sara and her roommate Ali. Their eyes darted back and forth from Charlene to Holly. To my amazement, even under their shirts and bras I could see that the girls were aroused, their young nipples pushing forward. Moreover, I could see Holly's cock start to rise. Ali noticed it too and pointed right at Holly's growing 'big clit.'"

After of few more seconds of staring, Sara turned to me and said, "What the hell is going on?"

I tried to think of a plausible lie, but what I blurted out was the truth,

"Your step father and Uncle Charlie like to be our sex slaves. I'm sorry. I did not know that you were coming home."

"I came home to surprise you."

"Surprise," I said weakly. Then I recovered and told Harris and Charlie to go into the other room and get dressed. As Charlie got up to leave his large cock pointed directly at Ali.

"Oh don't send them away. Please let us watch," pleaded Ali.

"I can't," I responded. "This is Sara's step father."

"Mom," Sara replied, "obviously he does not mind. Just look at him." Harris was a hard as a rock and dripping pre-cum. She continued, "I think it is O.K. Mom. I think this is the way things are suppose to be. Men serving women."

"What could I do? I told Holly to finish making dinner and set two other plates. We had a calm night (by my standards). Naturally I would not let Sara touch Holly or Holly touch Sara. However, Sara did remove her shirt and bra and seemed to have fun being the untouchable lady of the house. This morning I woke up to find Harris on his hands and knees eating a naked Ali while Sara spanked his ass and told him how to do it better. When she saw me she turned said, 'Mom, I want a slave too.'"

"What could I say? All morning Ali has been walking around naked and Sara has been topless, unmercifully teasing Harris. So I was wondering, can I borrow Sean to be Sara's sex slave for the day?"

That's my story. This all started about a year ago. It has now become our lifestyle. Once or twice a week I will ascend to my role as the Wife and Sean will be my sex slave. I should also note that when I am not the Wife, Sean can still be very aggressive, sometimes bending me over in the kitchen and fucking me without any romance or discussion. I still like that too.

About once every month or six weeks we get together with Beth, Natalie, Madeline, and sometimes Sara and Ali, to enjoy Harris, Charlie and Sean. In addition, Sara and Ali occasionally bring some young boyfriends. We have a blast pretending to be at a party that degenerates to us convincing the college boys to sucking each other off for the privilege of sucking and fucking Sara, Ali and women old enough to be their mothers. Once, Lori came to a party with her boyfriend. He was a massive man (some sort of football player at her college). When they arrived, she took him into a bedroom and he emerged in an enormous diaper. She sat, opened the flap on her nursing bra, and began to nurse him and stroke his diaper covered cock (which was huge! As I sampled for myself later).

And Sean and me? We think everything has worked out just fine. Just the way things should be.