All Comments on 'WMD Ch. 01'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
ironsoldier80ironsoldier80almost 9 years ago
WMD

Are you sure that is not weapon of mass destruction for the title? I know spec ops guys who aren't as well trained to take and destroy whole countries. That being said, another interesting and amusing story with just the right amount of sexual flair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sorry, this reads like it was written by a MRA

A funny story. Complete with the midrange preachy soapbox moment.

And let me clarify something as an African-American guy.

The reason why some of us accept other African-American people referring to us as niggas, is because chances are, they too know what it's like to live in a country that still makes it plain that you're not welcome here.

So they're brothers and sisters in the struggle. And the best thing about family, is that sometimes family has names only family can use with you, while others who aren't don't get that privilege.

Doesn't mean your black best friend doesn't love you as much if he tells you off for using the n word. You just don't have that privilege.

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
If genetics is destiny...

... some potential persons of the schwarze persuasion, whose ancestry included Scots-Irish rapists, would help explain the reason they insist on leading lives as ghetto thugs. Their Celtic ancestry have always been notorious for outrageously truculent villainy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

One of the best I've ever read. Thank you for this story, it is good to read something in Interracial that isn't someone screeming about the greatness of bbc.Some writers need to remember that this Site is about erotic writing and that is all. It is not a forum for your racial attitude. The people in this story state at the very beginning that they don't even know what racial biased is about. In the area they have lived it dosen't exist. It would really be nice if It didn't exist here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
People have it all wrong

The cliche "Once you've tried black you'll never go back" is misconstrued by almost everyone. Most take it is as meaning that once you've have sex with a black you'll never go back to what you had before. What it really means is that once you've had sex with a black, you will never have sex with a black again. Like going to a restaurant that provided lousy service and the food tasted like crap. You would never go back to that place again. But the blacks took the saying and changed the meaning. Just like the homos hijacked the word gay. It used to mean happy and carefree but now means queer.

MzTryx36MzTryx36almost 9 years ago
Dying....

I was kmsl the whole way thru. U nailed A LOT of this right on the head. Great read. Can't wait for the next part!!!! 😄😄😄😄

Black_Dragon_PrincessBlack_Dragon_Princessalmost 9 years ago
HAHA! 5*

It was funny and informative hon. As a black woman I can tell you that the thug mentality of people like Darius is alive and well!!! Negative stereotypes aren't what we should aspire to! They're warnings to guide us and warn us away from that behavior!!! Thanx for showing how negative those stereotypes really are instead of glorifying them! ^^

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 9 years ago
Great satire!

Now that's a way to balance the scales! Mom basically started training her triplets as Green Berets since shortly after their birth. She knows about the "sexual secret weapon" that all Samsonovs have, so she capitalizes on that along with their training. Some of the training that she puts them through sounds like parts of the Q-Course. Loved the training with the lesbian IDF Commando, although most IDF Commandos speak flawless English. (actors Sasha Roiz and Noa Tishby served as Commandos) Had me chuckling throughout most of the tale, though.

5 Stars, barely. Not a fan of the n-word or other racial slurs. I know, you warned us, and it DOES bring to light some issues of the racial divide in our nation. That kept my fifth star up there.

Commonsense101Commonsense101almost 9 years ago
This!!!!!

Vlad ~ "You actually expect me to believe my Father, Brothers and I have the genetic capability to addict every woman we have sex with to our schlongs? That's nuts!"

Mom ~ "As opposed to thinking the color, length and girth of a phallus makes any woman lose all sense of loyalty, morality and decorum so she can become a man's sex sleeve - whore - bitch - property? Yes, I do."

Your helping of common sense for the day

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Part two please

Very good plot and story line. Please give us the remaining parts. Been expecting it for over two months now.

FinalStandFinalStandover 8 years agoAuthor
WMD 2 (August 24th, 2015)

,,, has gone to the editors tonight. I hope to have it up by this weekend.

sithonsithonabout 8 years ago
The sex is interesting. The social stuff not so much.

It is interesting in bizarroland where the black folk have all the power. The poor millionaire white family kept down by their black neighbors. Living in a state that somehow the bulk of the black population are poor . the white family who somehow own the most land in the area . where did that family wealth come from? The land was originally the natives, the bulk of the population in the area was black yet all the money and land is in the hands of one white family? Slavers?

jaymesdeanejaymesdeanealmost 7 years ago
Offensive, but...

As a black guy, I was offended by the use of the (N) word as casually as it was used. Honestly, while a few here and there were capable of pushing the story along, its use was a bit heavy handed. That being said, I do love the way you use minorities and class systems in your stories, as a way to make the reader look at the absurdity of the reality that we all live in and the injustices that go along with it. I get it. I actually admire that most about your stories, beit the Amazons of LNH, of the religious zealot women of CCSC, you've always made me think with your writing and as usual, I can't wait for the next chapter in this saga. Great Job.

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 7 years agoAuthor
jaymesdeane

Thank you for looking how 'over the top' and sometimes insulting my tales can be to find the underlying commentary I try to weave into them about our current societies.

Please believe me, I am not tossing around the N-word because I feel, as an author, hiding behind a screen name, I can get away with it. I'm not. I use it will deliberate intent and have no problem telling folks exactly who I am if asked: James Dosher and I live in Apex, NC. {its a suburb south of the capital, Raleigh}

[HOW I APPROACH THINGS]

While I was born in Providence, Rhode Island - my Father was in the Navy at the time, I only lived there for 6 months. By the time I was eight, I was living in the state of my ancestors ~ North Carolina. I have met a wonderful young lady who shares my last name yet is much, much darker than I - when we both started NC State University. We talked and it turned out her ancestors were once owned by mine.

The Legacy of Slavery is not something I can say 'well, it wasn't me, or mine' who did it. We DID engage in race chattel slavery. We owned human beings based on the color of their skin. We had a plantation down in the Cape Fear Valley and everything.

Yet I am also the grandson of my maternal Grandfather who stood up to the KKK for school desegregation ~ he was a High School Principal in Richlands, NC. at the time. He was a tireless crusader for the Equal Rights Amendment as well. He taught me the importance of addressing all men by their last name until they gave you permission to address them by their 'Christian' names ~ because that is the clearest and simplest form of respect ~ in a time in the rural South when that wasn't normally done.

I think we should always be aware of how racist we can be and might act. My personal Rubicon was daughter's first boyfriend. Two houses down the block - he lives with his grandparents because his mother travels a great deal with her job and his father isn't in the picture. He is half-Black/half-Puerto Rican. My first thought? They are going to have beautiful freaking children if they ever get married.

Sadly, that was in the 4th grade and, as my daughter has declared, in High School, he has become 'such a jerk' ... boys ... girls ... are we even the same life form?

Her third relationship (and first in High School) was with a Black girl (the second being with a White guy) - yes, my daughter is bi-sexual - and she was fantastic. She got my quirky sense of humor. I got her even quirkier sense of humor. We laughed all the time. Alas, it is High School and they've broken up too ...

[FOR THE SAKE OF THIS STORY]

I will continue to sparingly use the N-word for the sake of authenticity. Since I will have to use the term ~ 'N-word' as well ~ I will also use the actual N-word.

This is a tale of racism, sexism and their corrosive effects on relationships and communities.

As I have done before, I like to toss stereotypes on their heads.

In this case, while the White Fonteneaus still have their 'wealth', thru the power of mobilizing the vote, the Black citizenry have seized the power. So the 'racist' politicians are Black. The racist police are Black and are hassling White boys because they 'have attitude'. The Black town folk like White People just fine ... just not enough to get in the way of the authorities and their own kids harassing them ~ sound familiar?

The 'traditional' position of the County remains as a reminder the whole World isn't dystopian. It is still Northwest Arkansas. Slavery happened. Jim Crow happened. The current political climate is still going on as general reference. There is a background for why people feel the way they do, and a history they must overcome to see things in a different light.

I hope this helps,

James aka FinalStand

jaymesdeanejaymesdeanealmost 7 years ago
Thanks...

Thank you for your immediate response to my comment. Seriously. Thank you. Like I said before, I get it. I know your not a racist. I've actually been reading your stories for quite some time. I really enjoy your writing, to the point that I actually purchased most of LNH on Amazon, at least all that was on there. While "the word" was used throughout WMD, I actually didn't care much beyond that point. It's a great story and it speaks volumes toward the absurdity of hatred of anyone for the sake of color.

Like you, I also have southern roots, so if nothing else, I can definitely appreciate the authenticity of the use of "the word". My mother's family hails from rural South Carolina and my father's from the eastern shore of Virginia. The story wasn't meant to be mean-spirited, so I read it in spirit that it was written. Oh, yeah. Nameless X writer is beyond irritating, brow-beating his BBC point into his stories to the point that I can't even stomach more than a page or two of his submissions.

I will continue to read your work. I enjoy it that much and I honestly look forward to reading WMD 4 as well as LNH 48. Ebb Tide is also awesome. I can identify with most of your lead characters, but Zane, Cael, Vlad, and most recently, Vance(I'm a Navy Vet, with a particular set of skills), have certainly struck a chord with me. As I stated, before Good Job. I can't wait for your next submissions.

P.S. I still think your teasing us all with the snippets of LNH. Lol

BangbangLaDeshBangbangLaDeshover 5 years ago
Whirlwind

A whirlwind of chaos being stirred up here. Crazy colorful characters. I'm hooked.

What's next? Oh boy, more chapters. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love this

Great switch from the all conquering brown cock, and just saying, black/brown people born in America aren't African/American, they're just American, being African American would mean you have dual citizenship of all of Africa and America which is ridiculous seeing how African isnt one country so its impossible to be African American, fair play if you are Nigerian American or Somali American.

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

Thank you. I have tried to make something just a little different for this genre. I'm glad you've enjoyed it.

Take care,

James aka FinalStand

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a piece of racist crap. I couldn't pass page 2.

What a piece of racist crap. I couldn't pass the second page.

FinalStandFinalStandover 3 years agoAuthor
Anonymous ...

... what part of ...

This story is NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY!

... have you failed to understand?

This is my satire of the Interracial genre, not a racist rant, but, by all means, fail to read what is in the freaking header. Oh, and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy (2021) New Year.

Take care,

James aka FinalStand

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literatealmost 3 years ago

Fiction or not. To be taken seriously or not you've pushed the reader and well heres the push back. This is offensive and stereotypical regardless of you specifically stating that ahead of time. I'm now understanding why real writers leave this site. Anything goes here and this is what inspires me to write smut about yt people. Its the worse story on this site. It's not an excuse to use the 'N' word so nice try but you failed miserably. May the spirit of Ogun rain down on you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The basis of the story (reverse BBC cuckoldry) would have been funny however you went into crazy territory with the main character going from repulsed to simpathetic in 1 page without any reason except that her cunt got magically tighter after fucking... WTF

xhristianjxhristianjover 2 years ago

FFS so many little pussies on here bleating about racist this racist that fucking get over yourselves. With all the shit black people and their fucking liberal lackeys are force-feeding people in the media and in schools well you know what suck it up. Fucking Black Lives Matter well what the fuck does that even mean and when ignorant black assholes can do whatever the fuck they want including murdering people and its all in defence of inherent racism fucking give me a break. All you black cocksuckers and liberal vaginas go fuck yourselves if you cant respect anyone else then you deserve zero respect.

fallen_azaelfallen_azaelover 2 years ago

A refreshing twist.

More please.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

kip127kip127over 1 year ago

The series is about rape and cuckolding Vlad and his brother

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB8 months ago

This story is hideously convoluted and showing a great deal of prejudice but I remind myself that it’s written for an American audience and they don’t get racial integration or harmony.

So far so boring really.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5300 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

WMD Ch. 02 Next Part
WMD Series Info