All Comments on 'WMD Ch. 02'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my....!

Wow, I can't believe you a shot at the author to remain Name-X-less like that, lol. Hopefully you let him know and took it in the spirit of good fun and parody it was written. You know, I have always loved your work, and I can definitely see that parody aside, this story holds up just as well as your other series like:My Life as a New Hire, The Witches of Ravenrook, Ebb Tide, A Life not my Own, etc. I see quite a bit of potential for crossover, dissimilar as your story worlds seem, there is enough wiggle room that your stories could all be set on one world, examples such as the Vice Lords being just another secret society setting of the New Hire series, Uncle Theo in this story being a pretty famous killer that the main Character in Ebb Tide would know of, or Uncle Theo making his presence felt in New Hire series as a Condottieri or Black Hand, or the witches and the main Character from witches of ravenrook making themselves a more active part of the world, which would give them plenty of crossover ability with the new hire series. Lol, I'm sure I'm not the only one who sees this. Either way, please continue the great work and I can't wait for your next installment of this or any other of your fantastic stories.

wolf9696wolf9696over 8 years ago
5/5

excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

First class writing, can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story should be on television..

Totally engrossing stuff to be sure! Cant wait for the next installment...great job!!

fanfarefanfareover 8 years ago
FS, you continue to astound...

...with your clever humor and skillful descriptions of the Human condition.

I still think your BBC's should be wearing kilts and tam-o'-shanters. Playing the bagpipes and drumming would be a step forward in musical creativity over all the ghetto blasting squealing infesting the airwaves today.

Come to think of it, in kilts those black legs would be a prettier sight than hairy, pasty white sunburnt legs (shudder). Finally, a Fling with rhythm, a 'colorful' Tattoo.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 8 years ago

You are a dick for not finishing One in Ten.....you introduced a new sickness and have the main characters leave the city...that's not an ending!!!!

AurimazAurimazover 8 years ago
Unfinished

I'm afraid about a future of this story, considering too many unfinished stories by this author. FinalStand has a great skill in storytelling, but absolutely no experience in writing endings for his stories... So in the end we all will be just hanging, hanging... hanging... and hanging.

Sad, isn't it?.. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finishing

I personally am enjoying free well written stories. I've bought FinalStands books from Smashwords and will continue to support his efforts. I also don't complain about other stories not having an ending. I wait for 2 years for Jim Butcher to release another in the Harry Dresden series and there is no end in site. FinalStand you rock. Thanks for the writing you post. MLR320

GudredGudredover 8 years ago
Delighted to see you back

I was a bit ambivalent about WMD1. Whilst I agreed that the BBC genre needed a counterpoint, I feared there would be too many people who simply saw it as a racist diatribe. However, this chapter makes it clear that the story is actually anti-racist - just turns the norms on their head. Beautifully done.

As for the whingers above, if you don't like the way some series are left hanging - write your own endings. If you have the talent, that is. Just remember the copyright rules if you decide to publish. Or maybe seek permission from FS. I think One of Six did finish, albeit in an open ended manner. The story had been told. Anything more would have been pot boiling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So, Life As a New Hire...

..is finished then?

No big hunt for Cael?..

:-(

FknRaFknRaover 8 years ago
Yall need to grab a straw and suck it the fuck up

He writes what he wants. It's theraputic for him. If you can't live with that take your passive aggressive whining elsewhere. He's also stated he's 11000 words into the next chapter of LAANH and will post at 15000.

Whiney Little Bitches. Sound like my ex wife on anal night, waaa waaa...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Why is this story even in the black woman literotica category

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sweet

Really enjoying the series, the writing is strong and the parody and satire are felt. Keep it up man I anxiously await the next chapter just to see the great explosion this is all leading to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hi,

so, how many words left to finish the next chapter??? I'm already drooling, man :)

FinalStandFinalStandover 8 years agoAuthor
Update October ,19th 2015

WMD 3 has been submitted to my editors. I hope to have it up on the site in five, or six days. I hope you like it.

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222over 8 years ago
I just can not resist!

It is very good to see you doing better FS! And I apologize in advance, but with WMD being a parody the temptation is too great……. Cue television voice over announcer. . . .

Soon to be released ladies and gentlemen the exciting third installment of the WMD saga where we MAY receive the answers to some of all those burning questions. . . Will the intrepid Samsonov brothers be spending the night at the 'humble' abode of the Madame Mayor Malik? . . . If they do, Will Vlad get his chance to deliver 'some hard fucking; screw the bitch.' to Mrs. Malik? . . . and if he does do the brothers have enough condoms? . . . Do magic dicks work when encased in latex? . . . Who will admit they do not hate the other first Mikhail or Taliyah? . . . Will there be a home invasion during the night? . . . What kinds of things go bump in the night in the the Malik house? . . . Does what happens at the Mayors residence stay at the residence? . . . Meanwhile, How has Andrea's night gone at Casa Fonteneau? . . . Do gangbang cumsluts yearn to be normal girls? Aka: What will be our resident, though slightly wavering, expert Brandy's answer be to Vlad's question? . . . Will tomorrow's lunch period bring about the fight Vlad is expecting? . . . When will the lunch table crowd; Kaelyne, Vicky - Victoria (pixie cut) and Leona (Goth girl), be used in the plots to 'get the Samsonov triplets? . . . Can peace and healing actually be brought about in Kingston?

These and many other burning questions May be answered in WMD 03! So don't touch that mouse to click on anything else! It will be here before you know it. Same winter profile. . . Same winter saga!

Thank you FS for sharing your talented ramblings with us mere mortals, and here is to your health!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
New chapter

Hi FS,

It has taken a bit longer to publish the next chapter than you expected. Life got too busy to make the final edit or havent you recieved the story back from you editors yet?

Could you please give us a post here when you have sent the chapter to be published by literotica? That way we know it will be up in 2-3 days :-) .

I am really looking forward to reading the new chapter, both for this story and life as a new hire.

Love your works :-)

FinalStandFinalStandover 8 years agoAuthor
WMD 3 has been submitted to Lit. (Nov. 2nd 2015)

That pretty much sums it up. I hope it comes out soon and ya'll enjoy it.

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222over 8 years ago
Lost it?

OK....... Have I finally lost what was left of my sanity? I know I read and commented on chapter 3. . . . . Didn't I?

FinalStandFinalStandover 8 years agoAuthor
Riverwolf, yes you did.

Here you go:

*Two for two

And on the same day, at for me. Thanks this is just what I needed. A double dose of your witty imaginings. Thank you!*

And thank you for your kind words.

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222over 8 years ago
I know

For some reason 3 just keeps popping up and then disappearing when I go back to find it. My browser or ISP is playing tricks on me today. And people wonder why I 'act' crazy sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just saying

Causal infant circumcision isn't "widely accepted" the only people who think its socially acceptable to cut a baby's penis are Americans, Jewish people and Muslims, everywhere else it is a very uncommon practice unless there are medical concerns.

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

Thank you for bringing a non-Eurocentric viewpoint to the issue of circumcision. Still, the view exposed by the main character fits with his upbringing ... even if it is incorrect.

Thanks and take care,

James aka FinalStand

fallen_azaelfallen_azaelover 2 years ago

Well written and engrossing.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐❗

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

WMD Ch. 03 Next Part
WMD Ch. 01 Previous Part
WMD Series Info