All Comments on 'WMD Ch. 03'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222over 8 years ago
Two for two

And on the same day, at for me. Thanks this is just what I needed. A double dose of your witty imaginings. Thank you!

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222over 8 years ago
5 stars and. . . Cue pipe organ music…….

Brothers and sisters we all know why we are gathered here today. We are here to PRAY. . . . yes pray I say! We are here to pray that the wonderfully delightful, though sometimes fickle, Creative Muse(yes that needs to be capitalized) to FS known humbly as the One. . . the Only. . . the Great Ravine to not close her great maw, but continue to whisper her spark of inspirations, her kernels of ideas to the Maestro of words! So that we lowly sinners may partake in the joy that they bring! CAN I GET A HAL. . . ? . . ? . . ? . CRAPTASTIC! I don't have a backup chorus. . mutter. . . mutter. . . mutter. . budget cuts. . mutter. . mutter. . {heavy sigh} oh well. . . AMEN!

*The proceeding was totally and wholly just in fun. It was not meant as an attack or to demean any religion in any way. Any similarities. . .may have been intentional though thoroughly exaggerated. *

**The proceeding was the insane ramblings of a reader just like you and in no way reflect the thoughts, beliefs, or ideals of the author of this tale. **

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cliffhanger

Story's good, your so called cliffhanger isn't a cliffhanger at all :) It would be one if you left your story where Alexander was beaten at school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awwwww :(

I was really rooting for Vlad and Kaelyn. Him and brandy.......just can't really see it. Oh well, still a lovely read for late at night!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Please

Can you please finish the story, you got all of us on the edge of our seats. Great storyline, we all enjoy every one of them in your catalog. Thank You

IronDragonIronDragonabout 8 years ago
This is just a hell of a lot of fun!

I'm not a fan of the "BBC rapes her until she likes it" or the "BBC hypnotically makes her forget her family and husband and destroys all love she had for them" tales, so this one is a great turnabout! I'm for equality, and I don't believe that one race is superior to any other.

But seriously, just good dirty fun in this tale! Keep it coming, FS!

5 HUGE Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
THE " UNFINISHED STORY POLICE" ARE COMING FOR YOU!

THE. "UNFINISHED STORY POLICE" ARE COMING FOR YOU NOW!

OmniferisOmniferisover 7 years ago
FINISH

Please finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
Weirded me out

The first chapter was hard for me to get through. Not really into forced sexual congress, but once I moved beyond that the plot picked up for me. I would say the issue with Darius felt rushed, we didnt get any as it happened feedback. To be honest, this chapter is a good place to end, it leaves open for future engagements. Of course I am sure most of us would like to see how the world progresses in Kingston, but it is hardly a driven need. The main villain has been crippled, the coach cowed, the heroes rewarded with their mates ... a fitting ending if nothing more comee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'm actually very impressed you still writing "Life as a new hire". Somebody told me you have a weird habit to leave every story unfinished and I believe it's completely true. We just need to wait and see where you will drop "Life as a new hire". This one is already left for wolves, right?

FinalStandFinalStandover 7 years agoAuthor
Undecided [August 27th, 2016]

... to the latest Anonymous ... gosh ... yeah, I leave far too many stories unfinished, but by all means kick me in the nuts for really trying to finish 'Life as a New Hire' why dontchya?

It annoys ME that I leave a story hanging ... and I WRITE ON THIS SITE FOR FREE. I am now a published author. I get tiny little checks in the mail and everything. I could simply continue writing Life as a New Hire elsewhere... and keep publishing it for SALE as I am and not finish it here, but I'm not. That would make me a dick. No, I'm struggling to write the story to a conclusion ~ the Great Hunt.

I could resume writing the non-erotic series I'm actually being paid for ... but I chose to attempt to finish a story here first ... and not just Life as a New Hire.

I read EVERY comment posted to my stories and make an effort to respond to all the feedback directed my way because I actually give a crap about my readership and the reality I am leaving ya'll hanging far too often.

I don't stop writing stories because I'm an asshole. I stop writing because I'm a lunatic. I am certifiably insane - bi-polar - mentally disabled according to the US Government. By all means, mock me for attempting to entertain people here.

As for WMD 4 - it is at 11,998 words (including chapter notes). Yeah, I've been working on it for some time. I simply don't post anything until I, the author, feel it is worthy of being read by you, the readers. I don't want to dole out crap, so I write then rewrite thousands upon thousands of words. Most of what I write no one ever sees because I believe that if you do read anything I submit, it should be worthwhile.

Yes, this means there are additions to One in Ten, A Tale of the Technician and a half dozen other unfinished stories sitting on my computer ... because I don't feel what I've done to date is worth the time and energy of the readers to read. It is the way I am. It is the way I write. If you think that sounds crazy - welcome to my world.

For the curious, here is where I'm at:

**

[THE MUSIC ROOM]

<i>“My, oh my,” Taliyah murmured. She had felt the two Samsonov boys pressing in on her, Mikhail behind her and Vlad to the front. She hoped she had them right. With her heart racing and fervor rising she wasn’t 100% sure. “Mikhail,” she looked over her shoulder as she moved her ass up and down his crotch, “this is <b>only</b> for you.” Her declaration was in a throaty moan.</i>

“That’s unfair,” I chuckled to Taliyah.

“Don’t worry,” her head tilted up, “I know some tricks Brandy doesn’t know.” I didn’t know if that was true, or not. Finding out would be fun. I kissed her on the lips. At the same time, my brother bit down on her shirt-covered shoulder.

“Don’t be cruel,” he teased her. “You know he was sneaking peeks at the lodge.”

“My body – my rules,” Taliyah insisted somewhat breathlessly.

“Okay. I’ll work on changing your mind,” I growled before diving in for another kiss. Our tongues battled. Taliyah placed her hands on either side of my chin, taking control of our passion. In doing so, I sensed her reticence quickly passing.

“Y’alls first time with one girl?” she purred when we came up for air again. She knew it was, so I was left trying to figure out her game.

<i>For Taliyah this was a totally new experience too. The sense she had some level of control over the masculine power encompassing her was dizzying. She hated to admit it, but looking into Vlad’s eyes felt nice too. His gaze was focused on her. His perceptions were seeking out <b>her</b> reactions and <b>her</b> responses, not still hooked on Brandy.

In the back of the mind was the gnawing fear she was a substitute fuck ~ a Brandy-surrogate in Vlad’s mind. She saw none of that. His attention was eating her up and it made her so fucking hot. Even more thrilling … she was soaked, breathing heavy and trembling and they still had their DAMN CLOTHES ON!</i>

Taliyah’s fingers began fumbling with his belt.

“We’ve got time,” I stroked her cheek.

**

As you might imagine, things have happened to lead up to that point.

James aka FinalStand

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222over 7 years ago
Thanks FS

Thank you for the update FS. Will be interesting to see what has led up to this happening. I like many of your fans will wait till you are comfortable with the chapter to read.

To previous Anon commenter, if you have read anything of FS's and pretty much any of the comments on any previous chapters of any of the stories you would know how his mind works and you would have known how utterly idiotic your comment is. I can only hope that you, and others like you, will one day mature into adulthood.

Thank you once again for sharing your wonderful talent with us all FS.

AurimazAurimazover 7 years ago

Don't say you're posting this for free. You're posting this, because you need something from your readers. It's a simple barter. A chapter for our emotions and feedback. Saying otherwise is just plain disrespect to the people, who gifted you with their opinions.

Feedback can be in a very various forms. Of course, you would like to get only a positive feedback, if possible. So, you already got it in tons. However, since almost all your stories has the same problem, negative feedback is unavoidable. Fix it, or live with it. Last Anonymous won't be the last one to remind you about it.

Oh, and posting something about next chapter was a good idea, 'cause I too started to worry :) Perhaps you should do it more often, not only to remind us about the progress, but also to reinforce your own will to continue?

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
Holy Hell!

Well, I'm glad I decided to check the comments on this story. I've never seen such hostility from people getting entertainment for free. Aurimaz, since you decided to actually post your name, you deserve a response. This site is a FREE site. Yes, the Authors want our feedback. They want to know that what they're writing is entertaining, but it is still free. You aren't paying for these stories. Giving someone feedback on a story doesn't entitle you to more stories, just doesn't work that way. I'm actually quite glad to see James sticking up for himself. He is one of the FEW authors that actively reach out to their audience. Yes, I wish he'd use his Biography to update users rather than the comments of his stories, but dammit that is his choice. It sometimes it is a good one, since people tend to check those more often than they do his Bio page.

"Perhaps you should do it more often, not only to remind us about the progress, but also to reinforce your own will to continue?" He posts comments quite regularly in the comments of stories he is actively writing. This includes Ebb and Tide, Life as a New Hire, One in Ten, and a couple others. Just because someone would rather he write about 1 particular story over another, doesn't mean that he is required to. People need to respect that he is working on MULTIPLE story lines. That he is doing this work for free, and that he has both his real life to deal with as well as this one. Youngens need to grow the F up. And just so there is no misconception, a person can be 100 years old and still be a youngen in my eyes because they act like a petulant child.

Giving constructive feedback, is useful and authors crave it. Belittling them because they're not focused on this project at the moment, is petulant, stupid, and frankly uncalled for. The man responds to Feedback, user comments, and even emails. He doesn't hide or shy away if you bring up valid points. Saying that he should get used to people like that Anon person, who didn't even have the decency to create an account, that he should get back to writing the stories, that he should take it like a man, or that he should update even more often than he does is just plain stupid. Hmm, looking at your profile I see you have made no contributions to this site. Yet, you feel it your duty to dole out on him?

Sorry James, but children need to grow up. Like I said in other comments, keep up the good work and do what you can when you can.

OmniferisOmniferisover 7 years ago
Next

Please when is the next chapter?

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Update June 3rd, 2017 - Chapter 4 Submitted

I have submitted Chapter 4 to Literotica early this morning. My first story submission of 2017! Woot! And its a whooper at over 31,000 words. I hope it will be worth the wait.

So many other stories to work on as well. I know. I'm doing the best I can. Still, I'm already 4,700 word into Chapter 5. I've felt inspired.

James aka FinalStand

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 7 years ago
Can't wait James

Well done on achieving your goals, again

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 7 years ago
James, its 7 June

What's happening with Literotica? Can't see WMD #4 anywhere? 😭

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 7 years agoAuthor
WMD 4 ... (9:47 EDT) June 6th, 2017 ...

... is still pending.

I do have some good news. I just sent Ebb Tide 4 B to my editors ~ 34,246 words, so its HUGE! (and may take them a few days to work through ... but its done, right?)

James aka FinalStand

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 7 years ago
James... please set up a Patreon site

You deserve to be paid

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 7 years ago
34k words is Tefler-like length of story

Still no WMD4.

WhAt are they doing with it?

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerabout 5 years ago
There are always ideas if you want to compare notes my friend

I don't know if its said enough, I know I don't hear it much, but the ear of a friendly stranger is a wonderful thing.

They don't give a fuck about feelings, or dance around topics that others know are dicey. They are honest, frank and straightforward with a perspective you wont find in those you surround yourself with.

Gimme a chat sometime, you've got my email.

JC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5303 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

WMD Ch. 04 Next Part
WMD Ch. 02 Previous Part
WMD Series Info