WMD Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,300 Followers

Brandy was relieved she wasn't the one being led away. She was still jittery.

"She doesn't look all that scary," Vicky said in a low voice.

"Wait until she threatens you with physical violence," Taliyah snorted.

"My Mom says she's psychotic. She cracked up years ago, along with her twin brother, Thomas, and they had to leave town," Victoria informed us.

"It is Theo," Alexander corrected her. "Her brother is called Theo, and from what I've been told, it was Kingston that drove her out."

"What happened?" she pressed.

"Their Uncle Theo put my Uncle Leon into a coma he hasn't woken up from," Taliyah grumbled. "This whole family is nuts."

"You will pay for that," Mikhail leered.

"Hardly," she leered right back.

"Am I missing something?" Vicky looked to Alexander.

"He's always picks on her and she always slaps him," Alexander shrugged. "Make of that what you will."

"Don't you have some place you need to be, geek?" Taliyah menaced Victoria.

"No. Homework is done and I don't normally eat dinner until eight," she answered blithely.

"Alexander, why don't you drive Vicky and Kaelyne home?" Brandy asked.

"Because he's convalescing," Mikhail chortled.

{Meanwhile, in the kitchen}

"So," Mom said, "how long have you known you are a lesbian?"

"Wha - what?" Kaelyne stammered. "I'm not ..."

"Me and my family don't mind, Kaelyne," Mom smiled. "We aren't going to 'out' you, or going to stop liking you. I asked a simple question and expect an honest answer. Homosexuality is fine; lying is a deadly sin."

"Ummm ... aahh ... a while."

"See, that wasn't so hard. You like Taliyah, don't you?"

"I ... uh ... what makes ... I ..."

"Kaelyne, I trust you implicitly and would never steer you wrong. If you want to get close to Taliyah, all you need to do is ask Vlad. He likes you and considers you a friend," Mom explained. "He's not going to hold asking him against you."

"What about Mikhail? Aren't they ..."

"Since you don't seem to have figured it out yet, let me tell you - Mikhail is difficult and not terribly helpful in matters of the heart," Gayle chucked. "Vlad is the reasonable one, Taliyah likes him and he can use Brandy as a buffer."

"What about what Taliyah wants?" Kaelyne protested.

"Do you care?"

"Yes ... yes, I want her to be happy."

"Good for you. I'm glad you've befriended my boys. That's a very brave thing to do and I appreciate it."

"You are welcome."

"So, ask him," Mom finished getting out enough bottled water for the group of us.

"I don't want to put Vlad in a bind," Kaelyne protested.

"Listen Kaelyne, losers moan about what they should have done. Winners risk and, win or lose, don't regret trying," Mom lectured. "Do you want to graduate and leave this burgh wondering what might have been?"

"I ... what happens if ... it could be a disaster," Kaelyne mumbled.

"You may not have a better chance than right now. Pull Vlad aside and open up to him. I guarantee things won't be any worse."

"Okay. I'll think about it," Kaelyne moped.

"Fair enough," Mom shrugged. "With all this estrogen in the air - I feel like getting naked."

"What?" Kaelyne gasped. Yep, Dad was in for a busy night. They came back in silence.

{Outside once more}

The rest of the workout went as planned. We finished with a wrestling bout between Mikhail and me. Taliyah and Brandy cheered me on so Vicky decided to speak up for my younger brother. I won two out of three falls after some serious effort only to have Alexander critique our efforts after the fact. Mom had come and gone. Kaelyne was pensive.

"Shower time," Mikhail groaned.

"Finally," Brandy sounded exasperated.

"Vlad, can I talk to you for a moment?" Kaelyne mumbled. Brandy stomped her foot in frustration when I complied.

"Yes?" I said after I'd pulled her aside.

"You and Brandy are ..."

"What? Having sex?" I suggested.

"In love," she looked down at her feet.

"Why would you want to know?"

"No reason," she lied.

"We are into one another, not making wedding plans," I patted Kaelyne on the shoulder. "It is sex. I'd like to think it is good sex. Is there a problem? Is his about us - you and me?" She shook her head. "I really like you," I continued, "I don't want to think I've been leading you along."

"That's not it," she whispered.

"What is it then?"

"I like Taliyah," she blurted out. The fear of humiliation in her eyes was palatable to me.

"Like as in you would like to spend time with her - like?" I asked. She remained staring at me - terribly hopeless. "Oh ... you really like her. Oh, okay. Do you want to me to ask her how she feels about you?"

"I ... I don't know," she wailed. "The school isn't exactly 'gay-friendly'."

"Do you believe that I'm your friend?"

"Yes."

"Then don't worry. I've got this covered," I assured her. Kaelyne took a deep breath, slowly let it out then hugged me. I could feel Brandy's lust-fueled anger being sent Kaelyne's way. I gave my buddy a comforting pat on the back.

"Brandy, can I talk to you a moment?" I said as I walked over to her. She was very uncertain and confused, so I kissed her. She burned me up with her full-body press in response.

"What is it?" she worried.

"You make me so happy. I don't think I tell you that enough."

I could feel Brandy's body relaxing against mine.

"Are you worried about me and Kaelyne?" I prodded.

"No," she fibbed. The whole turmoil with Darius was a fresh, raw wound on her psyche.

"Good, because she's not interested in me at all. We are only friends - more like buddies," I confided in my girl.

"Ah ... okay," she hugged me. "Is she interested in Alexander?" Brandy probably didn't want Taliyah to have any problems with Mikhail.

"No, it is nothing like that. There is a little issue though."

"Yes?" she leaned up and looked deep into my eyes.

"She is interested in Taliyah," I kissed her on the nose. Brandy blinked.

"As in 'girl-girl' interested in her?" she pondered. "Vlad - Prince, I don't think she's like that ... unless you want me to ask her to be," she conceded. I spanked her ass in retaliation.

"I'm not like that, Brandy. I'm not playing mind games with you. I want you to be happy. I think that you are a wonderful woman and Kaelyne is a wonderful friend. That is the end of that implication. I would like you to talk with her. Be open and honest - with her and yourself."

"So you don't want me to trick Taliyah into sleeping with her?" she was back to being confused.

"That shouldn't be necessary," I kissed her again. "I like you. I like Kaelyne. Kaelyne likes you and I want the four of us work it out so that no one ends up with a broken heart. I trust you to do what you think is best for you and to also know I'll back you in whatever you choose."

"Okay," she smiled back. "I'll talk with her."

"I'll go take a shower then we can go up to the cabin. We'll take motorcycles this time. It is faster," I teased her.

"I'd rather take a shower with you," she wiggled her hips against me then, "Does your mother want to see me now?"

"Not anymore, Brandy. You and Darius are done so she's done with whatever she put you through to be with me. Now the only Samsonov you have to worry about pleasing is me."

"I like pleasing you," her look became sultry and alluring.

"Which is why I'm going to take a quick shower and be right back down," I patted her ass as I broke our mutual grapple.

Mikhail and Taliyah hadn't been all lovey-dovey, so he had a big head start. I left Vicky and Taliyah in an awkward staring match while Brandy contemplated a fear-stricken Kaelyn. I reminded myself that Brandy could be compassionate when she wanted to ... and if she hurt Kaelyne, I'd take it out on her ass. That wasn't much of a punishment, but it made me happy to think about.

*****

Yes, dear reader. This is where this chapter ends. I'm a cliffhanging bastard and I know it. I pray nightly to the Muses to not let the flames of creativity die out. Pray with me, if you will.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,300 Followers