All Comments on 'WMD Ch. 04'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoalmost 7 years ago
Congratulations James

Back in the saddle again.

You are too good a writer to remain silent.

ScreamingEagle101ScreamingEagle101almost 7 years ago
Love this series

Thanks for circling back to this one.

francis_toliverfrancis_toliveralmost 7 years ago
Well

that was remarkably good. It's almost sinful how good a writer you are FS. I have repeatedly sworn to NOT read your stuff until you finish something. And please note that that is just my own idiosyncrasy, not a judgement on your process. I do not read stories until they are finished. I just don't. Ever.

And yet, ever since I started in on One in Ten, I have repeatedly come back to your stories and read them with each new chapter. And the worst part is, I am not even sorry. I do not do this with any other author except Texas Tall Tales, and that is because I have never seen him fail to finish a story.

Sigh.

Just an evil, evil man, corrupting the integrity of us poor hapless readers <lol>.

I am very happy to see that you are writing again. Thank you for this update. I am having a great time with this story. So Machiavellian. If Game of Thrones were done as a high school BBC drama, this would be that story <g>. I also think it is a very good thing that you warn folks that this is not intended as a cuckold/loving wives/interracial story, but rather as a send up of those stories. I allows for a level of "lightness" to be applied to something that would otherwise have very serious connotations.

Great job, keep writing and many thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Welcome back

Welcome back FS from fighting your demons, we have missed you and all the stories. Welcome back!!!!!!

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 7 years agoAuthor
francis_toliver

I am working hard on adding more chapters to abandoned works as well as creating new stories. My long [8 month] absence this time was for general, shitty medical reasons. Currently, I've get a better hold over my sanity, so I'm going to release some older (new) stories which have been sitting on the sidelines - some of them for almost two years now.

At the same time, I've gone back over multiple older stories. I've already cranked out Chapter 11 for One in Ten and am making headway on Chapter 12. I've reopened 'A Tale of the Technician', 'The Mother I Never Knew' and 'Sleeping?' I've taken a look at 'Christian College Sex Comedy', 'Fighting for A Broken Trust', 'The Other Child' and the 'Witches of Ravenrook' ~ yet nothing has really sparked yet.

I'll keep at it.

Thank you for your advice, praise and patience. I do appreciate it.

James aka FinalStand

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Glad you are feeling better

Your work is very addicting. I really appreciate any extensions to your incomplete stories. I re-read them all ocassionally to keep them fresh in my mind for when they get continued. Thank you for your uniquely creative works.

LustKnightLustKnightalmost 7 years ago
Good to see you back!

Looking forward to what comes next.

MuledriverMuledriveralmost 7 years ago
Nice to see you back :D

I am glad you are doing better, and have started writing again. I hope to see more of your stuff soon. You have several promising stories, that... Well, just kind of sit there begging to be finished. Really looking forward to the Christian Sex School update, and either a new New Hire chapter, or a lead into what follows.

I know New Hire took LOTS of work, but, the story is hilarious and needs finishing. If that is possible LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue!

This! Is! Awesome! Please finish this. Read all four chapters in two days.

OmniferisOmniferisover 6 years ago
nice

I really liked this chapter, can't wait to see were this goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Like the story, hilarious btw. Keep em coming please.

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69almost 6 years ago
More coming?

I just started reading your work. I have enjoyed this series and I truly hope you continue as the plot is intriguing

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 5 years ago
I feel this is getting somewhat bogged down

From the origin of this story to where I am at now, I feel like the story has sloshed about and gotten dragged down with the level of characters and layres being thrown around. I'm almost confused at times who fits where and why for what.

This started out as a way to topple and alter a racial divide into something of a semblance of respect for 'your fellow man' but now...?

We've got so much into the school and that somehow being the dictation of the city as a whole. Sure knocking out the structure inside the school to get a safe atmosphere is good, getting the teachers that are corrupt out, the ones being blackmailed free and not letting things slide was and is great. Now though, we're getting into some political scheming of the highschool as its core topic.

Just feels like the story's lost its way a little bit from what it started as, to what it is now. I'm sure there are reasons and it is still very interesting, simply that the story seems to have slowed down with so much going on 'inside' the school itself.

JC

FinalStandFinalStandover 5 years agoAuthor
JC_The_Continuer ...

... this is a problem I get into when I start writing two and even three chapters ahead. I write a scene more in theme, but character development and current scenes push those scenes farther into the future ... chapters I haven't finished fleshing out yet. I wanted to bring in more balanced stereotypes while exploring the 'curse' the 'Boys Samsonov' are afflicted with.

Yeah, I know I've gotten a bit bogged down, but if I can get my mind in gear, I really hope it will eventually all make sense as the development in these chapters feeds into a greater whole. That is my dream anyway.

Thanks for your input as always, JC_The_Continuer. Keep it up and take care,

James aka FinalStand

AlluredAlluredabout 5 years ago
A mixed bag

This is a very mixed bag of nuts. Love every moment of it and how mixed our cultures have become. You keep us entertained and I can’t wait for the next installments of all your works.

Geon54Geon54over 3 years ago
Crossover

While reading this chapter my mind wandered off to: "I wonder how a meeting between Gayle and Pamela (LAANH) would play out?"

Seriously, I sometimes think it would be interesting to have a chapter, or part of one, from Gayle's POV, but maybe that's a can of worms best unopened. Thanks for the Read.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐ 1/2

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB9 months ago

I am still reading this but I am starting to think I am reading War & Peace.

How on earth do you keep tabs on who’s who, let alone progress the plot?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

WMD Ch. 05 Next Part
WMD Ch. 03 Previous Part
WMD Series Info