Wolf Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've missed you ..." Delilah purred, pulling Uther in close. "You feel so ... good, next to me." As Uther nibbled at her neck, she took his earlobe in between her teeth and pulled lightly, drawing forth a pleasantly gruff growl from her partner. She exhaled slowly, letting her warm breath play over his ear.

With a growl, Uther pulled Delilah forward, then pressed her back against the wall with a thump. She squealed and giggling, letting her eyes going wide at Uther's display of strength. A quiver moved down her thighs, and Uther's hand squeezed at her buttocks almost as if in response. At the same time, Uther's free hand took hold of the collar of her shirt, as a low, rumbling growl rolled forth from his throat.

"No, no, wait, I love ... aww ..." Delilah hurriedly began, but Uther continued, and dragged his clawed hand down and across her shirt. The shirt tore open, the sharp talons on Uther's hands easily slicing through any resistance. His hand slipped under the remains of the shirt to cup Delilah's breast, squeezing it's plump roundness through the lace bra she wore. She felt her nipples firm quickly in response to her lover's experienced touch, and heard herself sharply intake a breath. "Oh, Uther ..." she moaned, as Uther nipped again at her neck while he rubbed over her nipple with his thumb.

"I'm going to have you" Uther growled, as Delilah moaned in response. The sound of Uther's voice excited her, and she thrilled to have him speak to her so firmly. "I'm going to take you, and fill you, just like you want."

She paused, hesitating for only one beat, before she nodded. "Yes ..." she panted. "... Uther, please ... I want to ..." He prevented her from finishing, covering over her mouth with his. As he did, she felt Uther's hand which supported her buttocks tense; he closed the hand, and she felt sharpened claws from the tip of each finger skim over her panty hose, before they caught. He pulled, with a wonderful ripping sound, he tore a hole through her leggings.

She could feel Uther's hand on her skin now, flesh to flesh, squeezing and releasing rhythmically, and her body tingled in response. Uther's touch was electric and she began to feel a dull ache growing between her legs. Uther pressed against her, pushing her firmly to the wall to hold her up by the torso, so he could move his hand so that his thick and wide thumb could push against the soft skin of her inner thigh, no more than two inches from her rapidly moistening sex. Deliliah strained outward with her hips, arching them, adjusting her angle to try to give Uther's hand access to her treasure, and she felt her thigh brush a firm thickness, already proud, even through his pants. As the length of his shaft rubbed against her, he rotated his own hips, thus rubbing his still-covered cock against her.

"Oh, Delilah." he moaned. "You feel so good ..."

Delilah reached down, and struggled with the buckle on Uther's belt, as his thumb played over her mound. She moaned into her lover's touch, and curled her hips, eager for him to touch her more. He traced a finger up and down her moistness, as she fumbled with the button on his pants. "Your shirt" she panted; "Let me feel you..."

Uther lowered her, widening his stance only slightly. A he lowered Delilah down, the calloused tip of his finger played against her treasured entrance but did not push inside. Delilah lowered her feet so that she was standing, as Uther pulled off his shirt in one smooth motion, revealing his muscular and dark-haired torso. Delilah gasped as she saw a new scar on Uther's side, pink and raw and recent. Uther caught her hand as she reached for it, his grip solid as a vice.

"It's nothing" he said. "Forget you saw it." Delilah nodded in response, and Uther released her hand to take hold of the middle of her shirt. She had only begun to raise her hands when Uther, with a jerking motion, split what was left of the shirt in two, tearing along the front as the cloth offered no resistance. An electric shock ran through Delilah as she gasped, suddenly vulnerable and naked before Uther and full of desire for him, wanting to feel him touch her.

With his pants undone and the bulge proudly obvious, Uther lowered himself before her, to his knees. From there, he reached up, took hold of the waist of her skirt, and undid the buckle on it with ease. Uther let her skirt fall to the floor, then took hold of the top of Delilah's tights. He tugged at them, grunting, and she obeyed, stepping out of them as soon as they hit the ground, watching as Uther threw them down the hall and away.

Still kneeling, Uther traced his fingertips along the top of Delilah's thighs, while the other hand cupped her buttocks, pressing her lightly towards him. He watched her womanhood, which she knew would be glistening and moist now, and he smiled at it, as if it amused him, and licked his lips. Delilah reached down with one hand, and Uther responded by pulling gently at one of her legs, spreading her stance, more fully exposing her jewel to his sight. Delilah bit at her lip. Uther had a talent for making her feel vulnerable and exposed, seeming to take pleasure in such moments, and as she felt a flush spread across her chest, she knew this was such a time. She chuckled and ran her hands through her lover's hair.

"You feel so good." Uther repeated, his voice ragged, while his hands traced up and down his mate's inner thigh. Then he smoothly raised Delilah's leg, setting it over his shoulder, and bringing his face down to rest just along the peach-fuzz that had accumulated, there. Delilah made a noise; she wasn't sure if it was to protest or, perhaps or to offer timid explanation for the fact she was not clean-shaven. Regardless, Uther interrupted her protest with a flick of his tongue.

As Uther held Delilah's thigh, dangling her foot over his shoulder, she felt his wide but nimble tongue dance over her sweet warmth, and a crackling fire overtook her nerves. She shrieked, a sound transferred directly from her mound to her mouth, again and again, without pause. Her thighs shuddered, and her hand closed around Uther's hair as he lapped and licked and swirled with his tongue, and Delilah felt herself repetitively tighten then release, urging and ready. She moaned and took hold of the back of Uther's head as her body began to crave the feeling of fullness and penetration.

"Uther" she moaned. "Oh, Lord..." She had spoken to other Wolf Brides, in private moments. They, like her, called their mates bestial, primal, and carnal. But when she compared Uther to the others, he seemed caring, perhaps even gentle. Uther was always sure to touched her in ways that pleased her, instead of just satiating his lusts. "Oh, Uther, please, I ... can you ..."

Even as she started to ask, though, Uther was already caressing his hand along her inner thigh. His thumb slipped in to join with his tongue in teasing Delilah's pink pearl, while his fingers stroked up and down between her wet lips, pressing at but never pressing in her entrance. She shuddered, and the balance of her weight shifted, but Uther's hand on her thigh comfortably held her supported, as if she weighed no more than a feather.

Her right hand buried in his hair, she pushed Uther's head closer, now made brazen by her lusts. She wanted to feel him stroke at her, wanting to feel his fingers slip gently up inside her and press against her warm walls, to feel herself stretching in preparation for Uther's cock. She whimpered, and ran the fingernails of her left hand over the back of Uther's hand as he stroked her, trying to communicate her desires.

She knew he understood, but he wanted to tease her; she could hear it in the low chuckled he gave. His tongue worked down, and then up, getting a taste for her, using her own juices to lubricate her budding climax. Uther's fingers playing over the entrance between her lips, constantly threatening, or promising, to spread her; his thumb alongside her pearl, pulling the hood up and away; his tongue, working furiously and cleverly, to tease and taunt and please her. Fire swirled around her womanhood, sending off dangerous sparks that threatened to consume her whole body; she felt her hips working her further up and against Uther's hand, desperate to lure it in.

"Touch me" she begged, and then bit her knuckle, as the sparks began to smoulder across her body. "Uther, please" she panted around her finger.

His finger's entrance was cruelly slow; the tip slipped into Delilah, and she quivered in response. She felt his finger stretch her, since her oncoming climax had clenched her, as her body fervently squeezed at something that wasn't yet there. She gasped, and cried out; his finger felt as full and wide as the whole of him, the calloused pads rubbing against her walls, seeking out the spongy patch which afforded her the most pleasure. One finger became two, and together they found her tenderest place, pressing and calling to her.

"Do you feel it?" Uther asked, the smile obvious in her voice. She nodded, and made a mumbled sound of assent, as she was too far gone, too tensed and taut and fit for bursting to manage words. Even as he spoke, pausing his tongue, his fingers worked her, inside, relentlessly pressing. "Do you feel me, Delilah? Are you ready, ready to give yourself to me?"

She nodded, desperate; her climax was close, and Delilah felt desperate for it, eager to have Uther push her up and over that precipice. "... yes!" she breathed, hungrily.

Uther then clamped his lips around her nub, pushing it's hood back with his upper lip and sucking, using his tongue to tease her tip. Delilah's hips were driven to a near-frenzy, and she pulled hard at the hair on his head, but he just pressed with his fingers, and she cried out; the tiny sparks inside her had become embers that burst into flames within her, as his fingers probed insistently at that tender spot inside her. She screamed.

Delilah screamed, because it was at last too much; she screamed as the firestorm raced up and down her body, burning her nerve endings to cinders. Uther had touched her, rubbed her, pressed her onward, and now she had burst and her pleasure tore from her. Her climax was raw and raging, a primal cry of pleasure that echoing through the empty house.

Delilah convulsed in Uther's grasp, rocking on his hand, pressing herself against his fingers so as to draw forth as much climax as she could. Her skin was flush and hot, and she gasped for air as wave after wave of wonderful, rippling pleasure washed through her, cascading up, down and around her body.

As the sensations subsided, Delilah received no opportunity to relax or go limp. Uther held her leg suspended, her feminine self exposed to his face, and as Delilah felt the heat racing across her skin begin to ease, Uther lifted her suspended leg, pulling her from him, and took hold of her hips with both hands.

With a twist and a shove, Uther dropped her to the ground in front of him. Delilah gasped at the sudden feeling of the carpet under her hands and knees, and she turned her head as she lowered it, so that her cheek lay to the ground. She spread her knees as she felt Uther's hands again take hold of her hips, to better expose her flush and ready sex to her waiting mate. She felt her back curl, as she made herself ready for the taking.

The world hesitated for a moment, and Delilah heard herself breathing, ragged and desperate gasps. From behind her, there was a growl, a deep, husky voice from the back of Uther's throat, and she could hear him hastily lowering his pants to ready himself. Delilah opened her mouth to speak, and Uther silenced her with a loud snarl. Delilah swallowed, and prepared herself.

Uther took her in force, now; in one smooth motion, he moved the length and width of him into her, and she felt him fill her completely. More than a year without Uther's cock inside her had left her feeling empty and depleted, and now she felt herself stretch and pull around Uther's shaft, struggling with the sensation of the thick knot at the end of his shaft expanding, locking the two of them together. Uther's hands pulled back at her hips, as he pressed into her with a burning urgency, and she felt the sharp tips of his claws graze her skin there. Uther exerted substantial strength as he pulling her hips back and up to meet his, squeezing himself in an additional half-inch and squeezing a muffled cry from Delilah's mouth. Once as much of him as possible was within her, he moved his hand up to the back of her neck.

Uther's firm hands held the two of them in that position for a moment, with his shaft full and rigid within her, the thick end of his dick holding him tightly inside her. She could feel Uther's thick shaft pumping, and feel the cum pushing into her, bit by bit. While practically holding her hips up with his cock, Uther squeezed with his clawed hand on her soft hip to guide her body, and his other hand clenched around the back of her neck, demanding submission. Delilah bit her lip, and groaned, unable to resist, the pain exquisite as she felt her body reshape itself, her interior muscles bending and flexing, readying themselves for his seed.

Subtly, she nodded; it was not meant to be a signal to Uther, but to herself, reassuring herself she was ready for what was to follow after. Uther could be a kind lover, and a giving one, but when his climax stirred, he was not a gentle one.

His first motion was a small one; a rocking of his hips, to reposition himself inside his mate, and Delilah groaned as she felt the bulging head of his cock press against her cervix, spraying it with his seed. She made a noise to ask for mercy, but cut the words short, as she wasn't even certain she wanted it. It would make no difference either way; Uther was too far gone now to be concerned with mercy.

Uther pulled himself back within her and Delilah hear herself whimper as the knot strained against her, too wide to be pulled free. She trembled at how how quickly she had become accustomed to the pressure of his swollen cock pressing against her from the inside. Just a moment without him fully buried inside her was enough for her to long for his length to again be filling her to the hilt. She need not have worried, though, as half a moment later, she heard herself whimper again as Uther drove himself fully into her again; the meaty thump of his hips slamming against her buttocks shuddered through her body. She felt another jet of hot cum spill out from the swollen head of his cock, and a rhythm began to overcome her.

Delilah thrust herself back against Uther, rocked forward, and thrust back again, and again. She grunted with each thrust, feeling herself being overtaken by a instinctual drive, her body moving alongside Uther's. Each time his cock pressed against her inside, she felt another stream of his seed, and her fingers dug into the carpet, clinging and holding on. Uther's clawed fingers dug into her hips, pawing at her, and Delilah could feel that her mate was every bit as hungry and desperate as she was, with breathing every bit as raw and ragged as hers. Consumed by lust, they panted in unison, and it felt as if their pulses had come to match, given purpose by Uther's taking of her. Delilah knew from experience she would feel the marks her lover's hands on her hips for the next week, but that the pain would cause her to think back on this night and smile.

Uther snarled, and bore down on Delilah as his tempo sharply increased. He no longer withdrew even as much as he had before, instead just barely maneuvering inside Delilah, the thrusts staccato and his breath ragged. She could feel his member swelling and twitching inside her, preparing to explosively empty itself, as her own muscles tightened around it, pulling and pleading. Her husband Shawn knew her body and knew how to bring her body to a wonderful, warm, glowing climax, but her body belonged to Uther; he could command it and stir it; it was Uther than could give her a climax that could reduce her to tears, leaving her sodden and throbbing on the ground. Delilah was Uther's mate, and she was his to take as he would.

Delilah could not stand the wait any longer; the tension across their flesh, the twitching of his cock, the priming of her body had grown too much. She cried out, a strangled, desperate cry. "Please ..." she murmured into the carpet. "Please, Uther; fill me. Fill me again. Give it to me."

Uther growled in response, and his hands moved from her hip and neck to her upper arms; with both hands, he pulled, lifting her head from the floor, suspending her by pulling back on her arms as he shoved aggressively into Delilah. "Oh, oh, yes ... yes, please ..." she moaned, and inside her, she felt his cock answer, throbbing, pressing relentlessly toward a climax. He snarled, and tightened his grip, holding her still, forcing her body down and his hips up. She felt the thick knot atop his cock swell, and felt her moist muscles tighten in response, squeezing his firm flesh so hard it could burst...

And then, wonderfully, it did.

Uther arched his head back, and howled, and his claws sank into Delilah's flesh. She screamed, as her second climax raced across her as a ripple, then a wave, and as Uther's claws sank into her arms, a torrent. She felt her muscles tense and squeeze, as she pushed back desperately at her mate, straining to push his full length deep into her so that she could to best soak herself in Uther's vital seed. Inside her, she felt his knotted cock pump and pump, spraying of his thick cum, basting her womb and filling her with child. Her shriek of pleasure echoed in the hall as her climax echoed through her body, resonating in her lungs and threatening to cause her heart to explode. Her sheath pulled and milked at Uther's shaft, craving and hungry for every drop, and he grunted, and again, as she felt his cock plant his load deep inside her.

Her climax a still-twitching, rippling, wondrous thing, Uther lowered her arms, letting her body come to lay on the carpet.. She sighed, satisfied, her body spent and used. She felt her sex still throbbing, soaking in Uther's cum, pleased and full now. Uther's hand, no longer clawed, rubbed at her shoulder, then ran down her side to her hip, to hold her from behind; bowing in against her, his lips and teeth again played over the back of her neck. Trying to keep his cock within her to prevent any of his cum from escaping as he helped her twist her legs, propping herself up to better give his seed time to find soil.

Uther panted into the back of her neck, and he kissed her, more tenderly than before. Delilah giggled, and her mate stroked her hair. "The bed might have been more comfortable." she said, her biceps beginning to throb lightly from the claw-marks Uther had left, as the endorphins in her body settled back down to normal.

"Too far away" Uther whispered to the nape of her neck, his low voice echoing along her spine. "I could never have made it." he chuckled, and she laughed, playfully slapping his hand.

They held each other. There was no rush; they had all night to enjoy each other's bodies, now. But for the time being, they laid there together on the carpet in the hallway, pleased and holding each other.

12