All Comments on 'Wolf in Red'

by TasteofHome

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Mellymell25Mellymell25almost 13 years ago
its ok for a start

Would like to see where this go. Proof read your work too

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfalmost 13 years ago
Great start!

I'm a little worried about the mom, though. Not sure how your going to set up the pack hierarchy. Is she next in line? or is Ashleigh next in line? Do they fight for it? For that matter, is your little bookworm a wolf at all? If so why doesn't she know?

A million questions and I hope you keep writing and answer them! DW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Editor, please

You have a great start on a tale here and I would really like to see more of it. But an editor to proofread would really make it a lot more readable. Please consider getting one.

ZanysDellZanysDellalmost 13 years ago
Good Start

You have a different take in this story. You have caught my attention. Suggest you watch your editing. But overall very good. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i like the different take on it..keep on writing you have a very good start except for the spelling. Try to get an editor , other than that please, please, please, write more :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
leave skinny people alone

once is fine if you insist it to be essential for character development, but after the third derogatory comment about skinny girls i stopped reading. if you replace the word skinny with fat maybe you will realise how offensive what you write is! except some people are naturally skinny no one is naturally fat!

i apologise that you have recieved the brunt of what is a vexing issue for me because it seems to be very common amongst the writings here.

i don't want to discourage you so on a positive note your narrative (up to where i read) had good pace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ugh!

you really have a good story going, but the whole skinny girl thing is a turn off and shouldn't play such a huge role. I eat like a pig but I'm still what most people call skinny it's not my fault, and it doesn't mean I don't have curves or am flat chested either thankyou very much! Maybe next chapter you should leave your own personal problems out of it. And get an editor for gods sake.

SunsilkWaterSunsilkWateralmost 13 years ago
Liked it :)

Very intriguing beginning and can't wait to read more on what will happen next. As for the reviewer who had a problem with this author using the word 'skinny', um, are you fucking serious? It sounds like you have personal problems of your own to deal with that you should handle before you go out attacking someone. If you had a problem notifying the author ONCE would have been fine, but no, you had to keep going on under the title Anonymous and keep harassing the author about it. :/ This is an adult site, there are even more derogatory categories out there that your immature tendencies couldn't possibly seem to handle. So GTFO or grow a pair!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!

Please write more soon! Also, what do you have against skinny people? Please don't make the man seem like he thinks poorly of women!

Fluffy07Fluffy07almost 13 years ago
i liked it too!

lmfao!! SunsilkWater your comment made my day =]

TasteofHomeTasteofHomealmost 13 years agoAuthor
There will be more

... but unfortunately I am moving, so it will be a little longer then I had anticipated before it gets posted. I am hoping that once the moving is done there will be more time for editing and writing. I appreciate people taking the time to comment and some of the food for thought it has given me.

Canis_CrazyCanis_Crazyalmost 13 years ago
To the Taste

I like this story very much. Good job and I can't wait for the next chapter. At sunsilkwater, I agree with ya. At the silly one a.k.a Anonymous who has a personal problem and attacks writers for preference on an erotic sight where fucked up shit and preferences happens and is expected to happen, and who also obviously nothing better to do than to read writing that turns you off, do everyone a favor. Shut up and keep your nonconstructive comments to yourself that even this site said isn't advised. Thank you. AND AS FOR THE AUTHOR: Keep up the good work!

allimbaallimbaover 12 years ago
great!

It's a new and interesting take on little red riding hood - and I love it!!

vixenfurryvixenfurryover 12 years ago
to all the people who have a problem with her using the word skinny:

get over it! and you're right, some people are naturally skinny and built like a pencil but you are wrong about people not being naturally fat. the little boy who lives next door to me is very active and plays with my sibs all the time and his mother monitors what he's eating but he's still a big boy. and then there's me who no matter how much weight i lose i will never be below a size 9 because of how wide my hips are and did you know that that would make me a plus size model if i went into modeling? the truth is that the "beauty" corporations try to make women with a bit of meat on their bones feel bad because their dna isn't put together to be a size 0. i'm not saying that skinny isn't beautiful. i'm just saying that both can be beautiful and people just need to get over it. it's all just a matter of opinion. oh also if you are going to post mean comments at least have the courage to post under a name. "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say nothing at all."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great start

I like this first chapter and I'm looking forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Need More !!

Don't stop now. Continue the story.

aggie35aggie35over 12 years ago
Good Job :-)

you did a great job so far just proof read what you write if you dont have an editor :) and as for the people that seem to have a problem with you using the word "skinny" fuck em! its your story write it the way YOU wanna write it!! good luck on the continuation of your story!

SaucyminxSaucyminxover 12 years ago
Great start!

Can't wait to see what happens next. Get to writing girl!

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
More

I like the fact that Grandma is the Alpha. That Ash is unaware of this only adds to the story and seems a nice new twist on the old story. I also think it'd really cute that Wade is put out by the fact that Ash didn't droll over him.

This is a fantastic start and I look forward to more chapters of "Wolf in Red"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous