All Comments on 'Wolf Lake Ch. 05'

by Gojenngo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice story

I hadn't really gotten into the NonHuman stories on here until I began to read yours. I began with the first chapter and I really enjoyed reading these. Somehow you managed to keep me captivated in the stories and I've sat here pretty much all day and read through them. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Where are they?!

This story is amazing! Why does nobody comment?!

- Nisr

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Your story is great. it was well written and it flowed beautifully into each chapter. continue writing.

CuckYoFouchCuckYoFouchalmost 13 years ago
Wait what?

So Nafarius assumed that Nicholas would be ready for him to come after him immediately. And Nicholas noted that thats what he expected. And then, when that happened, Nicholas and co died and the day was saved. Where was this plan he was supposed to have in Place?

Ive enjoyed the story thus far but thats killing me. All foreshadowing, most of it not all that subtle (i.e. Nafarius: he'll expect us to come after him), indicated that charging after Nicholas would be a trap. Again, Nicholas expected it. And yet it appears that all he bothered to do was go a different direction, not a big deal when tracking by scent. Where was that army he was gathering?

It seems like the first half of this chapter was written just to cheapen the second half. It would have been fine if there hadnt been so much indication of what to expect

Good story aside from that.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
wow

Talk about swift justice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous