All Comments on 'Efrain and Cory Ch. 14'

by dayne

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
Talk about a good story

I 'm soooooo into this story. The little trinkets for Indie, the now relationship for Cory and Efrain, and Preston trying to smooth things over with his friends relationship issues. Indie doesn't see the trinkets as gifts, but I believe he will and wonder who is sending them to him. Cory and Efrain need to make it known to each other that each of them want more than just friends with benefits relationship. Preston needs to show someone how special he is and get into a relationship. Cory needs to tell Efrain what he feels and stop hiding his true feelings locked inside. Efrain needs to be honest with Cory and tell him he is beyond special to him and that he wants more. That is my opinions, but I am not the author. The author is doing a fine job with this story. It has me hooked and wanting more (almost like a drug). Please keep writing. Will be waiting patiently for more.

ACLASSYLADY

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I sighed...

Them two made me sigh.. Boyfriends.. Good for Efrain, taking the lead and dropping his poker face first. I think he had to be the one to do it, cause Cory wouldn't have. Now to see how they get on as boyfriends. Will they be out? What of the team?

I adore frikkin Preston.. What if he were the one leaving the gifts for Indie.. I could see that working.. Preston is a spitfire and Indie needs that pole removed from his ass.. I vote Preston.. But if not, who's leaving the gifts and why...

I love this story.. As Always, I want more please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YUM!

This story is my literary dark chocolate. It's a small serving of decadent deliciousness that I look forward to every day.

daynedayneover 8 years agoAuthor
re: YUM

And your comments are mine. :p

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOL Indie is OLAF now?!?!?

That's just, you know.... Cold! I thought he was good-looking!

I agree, good for Efrain for being the one to end the impasse! But now I'm way more interested in Preston's advances anyway...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Am I the only one....

Who adores PRESTON!!! I have a Preston or two in my life and they make the world a bit more vibrant with a side a wavy lines in an otherwise dull, straight existence :-). I just discovered this series this morning and haven't left my bed as I read all the chapters back to back. I need to eat and shower some time today...hahahaha. Thank you for your amazingly, talented mind and imagination.

Chelle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I'm so sad I waited so long to read your work! It's absolutely fabulous darling!

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessalmost 8 years ago
Awesome writing great story.

Okay I found this story about 24 hrs ago and have been reading as much as I can in between realities dull duties.

You and the characters you have created have me hooked.

These guys feel so real, that I have laughed and got angry, hurt and horn right along side them.

Though the different POV is occasionally confusing for the most part I think it works really well at setting a good pace and moving the story along.

So thank you and I hope to read more of your writing.

o2byoungo2byoungover 7 years ago
Scared me at first

I avoided this story until today. Thirty Chapters! I kept seeing positive comments so decided to give it a look. I wasn't ready to read a story that long! I read Ch 1 earlier today reading all, back to back and ready for Ch 15. They go quickly.

Comments attract readers, wish I could get some comments on my writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These characters are fun! Great writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous