Efrain and Cory Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bounced my ass on his cock, setting a grueling cadence and matching the movement of his fist pumping my dick to that of his hips. His balls slapped against mine as he thrusted. It was all I could do to hold on while he pounded me for a second time in less than ten hours. I was still a little tender from last night, but the ache heightened the pleasure. No matter how much I tried, I couldn't get enough of his cock in my ass.

I screamed into his mouth until I felt like would hyperventilate. My body shivered in his arms. His dick rammed into me, making mine leak crazy amounts of precum.

He tore away from me and forcefully shoved me forward until my cheek pressed against the cold tile. He gripped my shoulders with both hands and fucked me harder. I arched my back to meet his thrusts, angling him to hit my sweet spot. It felt like he was fucking my ass in two, and I yielded to the abuse, begging him to fuck me harder. I grabbed my cock and pumped it hard. I bit my own arm to muffle my keening cries. He growled through clenched teeth and plunged harder into me. He'd been watching me and liked what he saw.

And then I broke. My whole body seized up and my dick exploded in milky spurts against the tile. My ass shuddered around him as he came just moments later, coating me from the inside for a second time. I was shivering so hard I couldn't keep myself up. I sank down, letting his cock slip out of me, and rested my head against the wall. It might take a day or two before I could sit down comfortably. It might take me just as long to catch my breath.

"Good morning, acho," he whispered huskily. He sank down with me. His arms came up around me and he laid his head on the back of my shoulder.

"Good morning, vato."

~*~*~*~

The underclassman came in asking for help with one of Professor Collins' assignments, but he seemed more interested in the corkboard behind my desk. He pointed to the drawing I'd found on my desk this morning, a chick with blue hair in this weird costume covered in Pepsi NEX logos. I looked up the product to see if it actually existed, which it did, and also found out that the girl was a character from some Japanese cartoon about rabbits and tigers. I still had no idea what blue chicks and Pepsi product placements had to do with rabbits and tigers, but I tacked it to the board all the same.

Then the guy started asking me if Blue Rose, or whatever her name was, was my "why-foo."

"Why-foo?" I asked. "What the fuck is a why-foo?"

"No, wifu," he repeated slowly, as if slowness would help me understand what he meant. Then, he spelled it out.

"Still don't get it."

"It's the Japanese pronunciation of wife," he said in exasperation. "Like, your wifu is your anime crush. Never figured you for a Blue Rose fan."

"I don't even know who she is really."

"Yet, you have her picture..."

"Yeah, I've been getting these anonymous prank gifts lately," I said, pointing to the row of trinkets in front of my computer monitor.

In the couple weeks since my little disagreement with Efrain over Cory, a number of toys had joined the ranks - Mr. Freeze from the animated Batman TV series, the indomitable snowman from the Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer TV special, the Coke polar bear, and the Ice King from Adventure Time. The little gifts amused me, although I had a sneaking suspicion that they weren't supposed to. In any case, I kept them out of curiosity.

"Somebody likes you," he joked.

"Yeah, I highly doubt that," I said and redirected him to his original purpose for interrupting my damn research.

~*~*~*~

"It's this guy, right?"

Romero had plucked this picture off the corkboard above Cory's desk. Cory and his friends were in full gear, complete with eyeblack, and making silly faces. He'd clipped it from the newspaper after the first home game of the season, back before he and Efrain were a thing. Apparently, the photographer kept telling them to show him their "game face." I read the caption: "This is my game face!" Hokies goof off before the game (left to right - JJ Teague, Denholm Whitlock, Mitch Lithgow, Cory Card, Efrain Garza, Paul Baker, Adrian Rice). Romero pointed to Efrain, who stood next to Cory with his arm thrown companionably around his shoulders.

"Why are you asking me?"

"Cory's still pulling the I-won't-confirm-or-deny game," he answered. "Besides, you said it was him."

"When did I do that?" I asked, and then I really thought about it. Cory did mention that I outed Efrain during my little visit to Indie's office. "Oh."

He looked back at the picture. "Knew it had to be one of these guys."

"Oh, did you now."

"Yeah, spends way more time with them than us," he said, sounding almost miffed. "At least it won me forty bucks. Gio thought it was Denholm. 'That jeans guy totally looks like he could take cock.'"

"So, you guys have become experts on who could take a cock," I said acerbically.

Cory accidentally got the three of them hooked on Japanese gay romance comics, which has led to some rather hilarious conversations. Especially, when Cory had to explain neko to me. Rather than bottom, the Japanese used their word for cat. After he explained that, I didn't have the heart to let him know about the "neko pool." Seriously, what straight guy has a running bet with his roommates about whether or not their not-straight roommate takes it up the ass?

"Al bet on Mitch because it would be fucking hilarious if Cory was hooking up with some big black guy," he continued. "But, I had a gut feeling it was Efrain."

"You do realize you're saying his name wrong." I about jumped out of my skin when I heard Cory's voice from the door. He at least looked amused by the conversation. "Just stick to Wolfie."

"Sup, Kitten!" I said. I never told Cory about the neko pool, but that didn't stop my name game. I ruffled his hair playfully.

"Kitten?" Romero asked and I'm suddenly afraid that he's about to make the logical connection. My hand froze on Cory's head. "Oh! Nekokke."

"Huh?"

"Kitten hair," Cory explained. "Instead of saying fine hair is like a baby's, the Japanese say it's like a kitten's."

"Oh, I knew that," I lied. I checked my phone to cover the slip up. "When are we supposed to log in?"

"Keenan said he'd be on at 5 PM, so 6 adjusting for the time zone difference."

Cory had told Keenan about the new boyfriend, but his best friend wanted the details. As his other best friend, I decided to invite myself.

We piled on to his bed with our backs against the wall and Kitten made quick work of setting up his laptop and logging into Skype. Keenan Jerome was as handsome as ever. He and Cory greeted each other before he turned his attention to me.

"Sup, Side chick," he said.

"Sup, Main bitch," I answered.

"So, a little birdy told me our man locked down a man."

"They grow up so fast," I said, pretending to cry.

"Met him yet?"

"Nope, Mr. Boyfriend plays football, so I only know of him," I said. "Cory has yet to introduce us formally."

"Yeah, I've watch a couple of their games," he said. "Not half bad."

Keenan gave him a mock clap as Romero bounced onto the bed on Cory's other side.

"Have you met any of his friends?" he asked.

"Of course," Cory said, as if he were asking a stupid question. "We're both friends with a bunch of the guys on the team."

"But, do they know that you're going out?" he said.

Cory shook his head and Romero's expression got a little tense.

"There's this old song that my mom used to bitch at my dad for letting me listen to," he said. "It made fun of this graduation speech."

"Go on," Cory said, evenly.

"So, yeah, there was a line that said something like 'if you haven't met any of his friends, you are not his girlfriend.'"

"But, I do know his friends," Cory said.

"But, not as his boyfriend."

"True," Cory conceded, a small look of defeat on his face.

"Plus, they haven't met him," Romero gestured to Keenan and me. "Not to mention that you hid him from me and the guys."

"Be fair," Keenan said. "It's not like they can suddenly come out to their teammates."

"And he couldn't out Efrain to you assholes," I added. Gio and Al seemed amused by the whole business, but Romero took an unusual delight in Cory's dating life.

"I guess same-sex couples get a free pass on this," Cory said. "I mean, I doubt we'd be able to introduce each other to our families since neither of us is out back home."

"I don't know why you haven't done that, yet."

"You don't need to lecture me about this again."

"Dude, seriously. If Cam didn't freak the fuck out after walking in on you and Alonso, the rest of them should be alright," Keenan said. "Just don't, you know, let them walk in on you giving Efrain a handjob and it'll all be good."

"Oh, this sounds like a story I need to hear," I said.

"Not going to happen," Cory said.

"I'll give you the details later."

"I love you, Main bitch."

"I love you, too, man."

"I regret letting you two meet," Cory groaned.

"That's why you keep your side chicks separated, Kitten," Romero added.

I looked across Cory's lap over at his roommate.

"I should have mentioned this sooner," I said. "But, don't you think it's a little dangerous to be lying in bed with two gay men?"

"I'm not gay."

"Listen, sugar, you can't be that good at sucking dick and still not consider yourself totally gay."

"Aw, you're just pissy because I won't do it again."

"God," Romero chuckled. "You two are still playing that joke?"

"God," Keenan said. "People still think that's a joke?"

Well, that's one way to shut up Romero Mackey.

12