All Comments on 'Wolf's Pet Ch. 17'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
aggie35aggie35over 12 years ago
Ahhhhh.... Finally!!!

He finally figured it out!!!!! This story kepps getting better and better! BTW plleaaseee kill Niklas soon! I hate his messy ass ugh... Keep up the great job =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving It

I love the pace of the story. it's exciting and everything is falling into place.Well done,

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
one step closer....

yes, allistair finally has solid information, but i hope this isn't the same cave system that carr sent his people to. and oh yea, mr. niklas, needs to seriously be put down, what a creep. can't wait for your next installment lil!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

Wolf Moon - maybe the promised couples should be mated before this time.

Jenna's true mate definitely has his hands full, plus his mate to save. He real needs to get his rest to be prepared for Gary.

I am waiting for more - soon - it's such a great story!!! Thanks

vt

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Just So Good

that's the reason I ask for longer chapters. It is just so good that I hate for a chapter to end, not matter the length. As far as the pace, I believe it's your story so you get to set the pace.

Cheryl might be the dumbest dumb blonde in Were history. If her poop was as hot as she thinks it is, Cole would have been hers long ago! Cole and Karen no longer have to keep their mating a secret at least from Carr. And what of Alistar? Will he be able to find the "caves"?

Just keep doing what you have been w/this story and I'll most defiantly keep coming back!

aggie35aggie35over 12 years ago
BTW....

I was wondering... Since Gary found a way to turn a dormant gene on, is there also a way for the good guys to turn it off??? It would be super to have Allistair kill Gary in a fair fight, because with him being such a freakishly large were I don't think Allistair has a fighting chance of winning especially against Paul... Just a thought =)

EdwarusEdwarusover 12 years ago
cant wait

gonna so love it when gary gets killed make it slow and painful

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
Brilliant

This is a story so it doesn't matter about real time dates and I agree can't wait for Gary to get what is coming to him and Niklas and Cheryl,,,,

catman71catman71over 12 years ago
a crazy thought

that while gary activated the gene, what if the matings does so as well?

MSNJMSNJover 12 years ago
YOUR

Story ROCKS. I WAS so HAPPY to see the new chaps. I think you are also right about you doing what's best for you to set YOUR STORY UP. At least your dropping chapters like its hot and not keeping us waiting years fo the next. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next chaps.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Don't mate under the wolf moon!

It sounds as though wolves with the dormant gene who mate under the wolf moon will produce cubs that have an active gene. That's what turns them into evil killers, like Gary and Paul. Gary must believe this and that's why he is waiting for the wolf moon to allow his followers to mate. I hope that Rhys changes his mind about mating Katy then! This is a great story!

TheBrittishScottTheBrittishScottover 12 years ago
Love It!

Cant wait till the next chapter comes out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous