All Comments on 'Wolf's Pet Ch. 27'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
YAY FIRST TO COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY CARR WONT DIE ^_^

GARY GOT WHAT HE DESERVED!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

I AM EMBARRASSED TO ADMIT THAT I KEPT CHECKING ALL THE TIME FOR THE NEW CHAPTER TO SHOW UP ^_^

THANK YOU KAREN ^_^

KEEP THEM COMING ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i was almost really, really angry with you for a few moments. that was an awesome build of suspense. i am positively thrilled that gary is dead, the douchebag. now, let's see paul ripped to shreds and i'll be happy :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent

You weave a masterful tale. I will be saddened when it finally comes to an end. I loved this chapter and looking forward to the next.Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Mistress_DodoMistress_Dodoabout 12 years ago

Where I can understand wh you had Lee being reassured, I think that it would have been better for the reader to have the suspense of "will he live or won't he"...

QueenbiggumzQueenbiggumzabout 12 years ago
YAEAHY!!!!!!!!

Gary finaly got what came to him. Now Carr will be fine and will have more kids I love that.

It's paul's turn to get his butt handed to him

KEEP IT UP HUN KEEP IT UP

GO PACK BAXTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Don't listen to that...

No build up of suspense would have worked. How you ended it was perfect. There is enough suspense with what is going to happen with Paul. Awesome writing. Can't wait for more. Happy writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Weeee!

When I saw the little description or title chapter in the nonhuman section ("A wolf dies"), Gary came to mind. "Finally!" I mentally screamed. And he died! Woooo!

Carr is such an important character to die. Wehehehe.

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 12 years ago
Happy dance :D

So glad you are not killing Carr off. I would not of been a very happy person. Now just to kill Paul off..... And what is this role Carr plays hmm.... I can't wait till the next installment of this wonderful story.

DormDadDormDadabout 12 years ago
OK...and

Bringing in Katy was cheating...but a good way out of the mess. Revealing all the stuff about Lee and Carr may have been a little too much; but I nick-pick. The story was on par with your others-meaning fabulous. Hopefully we will see more about the situation and what resolutions you bring to it. Great fight scene!!

Patrolin_AusPatrolin_Ausabout 12 years ago

One down, One to go.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
really glad about Gary

If ever a character needed "offing"; it was Gary. Allistair doing though was a wonderful and justified surprise outcome.

Keep it coming...really enjoying all the new matings.....so many possible spin offs. This was well planned and executed. Great job!!!!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
Yeah he is gone

Can't wait to see Paul get his just desserts too bring it on!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago

It's a really good thing that Katy has that particular gift!

huntersangelhuntersangelabout 12 years ago
wow lil, you definetly outdid yourself!

this was such a great chapter! i can't tell you how exciting the fight scene was, what the the heck was with gary and paul? i mean all the other dire wolves went down in reasonable time, but not them. at least we don't have to worry about gary anymore, and paul's number is pretty much up, so i wonder what's next in the baxter world?

erin1955erin1955about 12 years ago
wow

sooo glad carr doesnt die,am happy now.yay.cant wait for the mating of katy,make it special please :)

nerdygirlnoshanerdygirlnoshaabout 12 years ago
wow

Im so happy gaty dies now only if they can find paul. Its good that carr is going to live. Please write more!!!

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Battle Won

at least as far as Gary is concerned. It was great to see Allister step out of his reserved self and kill Gary. And what of Carr? He will survive for as Katy said he is destine to be more than a pack Alpha, like that's a slack job. What of the matings yet to come? What has the full moon to do w/these women? And this all started when Cole saw Karen. What is to become of them, what does their future hold?

I love this story. Each chapter is a true surprise and that in itself is a great reason to read this story besides the fact that the story just rocks....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yayyy!!! Gary's finally DEAD!!!

That bastard is finally dead!!! One down and one more to go...You are doing such a great job!!!

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 12 years ago

No sense letting Paul taste blood. Just have a good shot waiting with a .50 sniper rifle for when he gets out. Even a dire wolf can't survive having his head explode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!

I havent comented on this story so far i've just be reading along all day & night but i just had to write now! It's amazing how you used Katy to confort the alpha bitch at the tme she and the rest of the pack needed it. Great job! Okay enough writing from me, i gotta keep reading! :) -Sandi

shortydeeshortydeeover 11 years ago
About Doggone Time!!!!!!!

Gary was one mad dog that needed to be put down, now they just have to deal with Paul. I hope that his end comes swiftly. They have hurt to many Were & humans alike.

THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Lyn91Lyn91over 11 years ago
Yay

Gary is dead..soooo happy....this is such a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stauker

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!

MickeyKayMickeyKayalmost 3 years ago

O!M!G! THANK YOU Katy and you too lilgirlsix!!! Thank You So Very Much!!! My fingers and toes crossing didn't fail me!!! They NEVER have!! Now we see who gets to kill Paul!?! I'm thinking the Alpha Dane I BELIEVE his name is! And I SO LOVE just how Very Protective these wolves are!!! LOVE IT! Logan with Trina and then vice versa...😊 I'm so glad it was Alistair who got the final say with Gary! Now off to see what happens with Paul And to see if I'm correct about Katy being a panther instead of a wolf! Oh and to hear they have LOTS more cubs! I LOVE big families!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It’s a great premise! I’m so curious to see where this story goes, and I’m glad its a bit more plot now! The constant sex was getting a little, tiresome. However, the switching viewpoints is a little too rapid, it gets confusing and I have to reread some sentences. It doesn’t help that there isn’t much background info to what’s going on around the characters, so when a viewpoint change happens there’s no context to help and it takes a reread to catch up. I think you can build up the story and world a little better, a good editor can certainly help!

One thing that bothers me, the term Alpha Bitch. I get it, bitch is a female dog. And the alpha female would be a bitch, but that is a place of honor in this story series. So why would werewolves use the word bitch as a slur or insult? Even Gary, as loathsome as he is and would perhaps use the word condescendingly knowing the power title it is, uses the word flippantly.

I think this story has a great start, but there is so much to develop on and make the story so much more! Keep your inspiration going and I look forward to future work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous