All Comments on 'Wolf's Tale'

by Dshannon

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
scaperdeagescaperdeageabout 15 years ago
Woo!

I never thought there would be another addition to this series and yet here it is. Excellent read. I hope to see another in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Didn't see that coming...

Then again, who did? Loved it:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it!!!

A heartbreaking wish and yet that wish stays in the back of the mind of many that can't get a child of their own.

Very fitting names to use, on the children. ^~^

I do hope there will be another part where her wish come true with fenris or a child they adopt and grasp their wonderful world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Totally love the series!!!!

I really really hope there is more to this series! Keep up with the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

loved it!!

DarkRose87DarkRose87over 13 years ago
Fantastic!

You know what hon, you never sense to amaze with these wolf stories of yours ;) I am really looking forward to the next one. Thanks for posting them :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

please write more.

allimbaallimbaabout 13 years ago
I love your stories!

I love love love your stories. I hope you continue to write them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love ur stories!

I absolutely love your stories and I am definitely looking forward to the next one! Please make it soon!!!! Thnks

lusherlusherover 12 years ago
sad to think this is your last Fenris story

You've created a rich, believable world with amazingly real characters that are a cut above the paper-thin creations littering the fantasy genre. You're an exceptional writer telling a story I've grown to genuinely care about, and even though many years have passed since you first started, I hope you'll return to it. I'll never forget Fenris and Samantha, or stop wondering about how their story concludes...

JhyrJhyralmost 12 years ago
Lovely

Come on, Dshannon....... write us another one.

It's been over three years!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Are there any more? I hope so.

Is there any more chapters to come for this story? If Wolf's Tale was the very last chapter, could you please leave a comment to tell us so? It would be so much easier if Authors here on Lit. finished their stories with THE END. That way we'd know. :)

DshannonDshannonabout 10 years agoAuthor
I am the Author of these tales:

And I thank each and every one of you so very much for your wonderful comments, not to mention taking the time to read my stories in the first place.

I would love to keep writing these, but Real Life beckons me elsewhere, and I will say that there will be no more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank you ...

... for these magic tales and for taking the trouble to sign off. Too many authors just stop, leaving readers to wonder whether they are alive or dead, will return or not.

You say real life will take you elsewhere, BUT

"O Powerful Fenris, son of Loki and Angrboda, I, your consort, conjure thee on this night and at this hour here, to order firmed affairs with thee-"

At some time, in some life, you have a summon to answer.

V.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!

Read all 5 of your stories! They're amazing please continue!! I know it has been years but please conclude this story! I'm begging you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous