All Comments on 'Wolves Ch. 04'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormover 12 years ago
awesome installment

Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for the update. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SO HERE WE R HUMMMMMMMMMM NOT BAD

BUT DO TRY TO FINISH I KNOW THAT IT TAKES TIME TO WRITE A GOOD STOREY PLOT N TO GET SOMEONE TO EDIT BUT U R TAKEN THE FOUCS OFF THE STOREIES THAT U HAVE NOT FINISH YET SO STICK WITH WOLVES FOR RITE NOW THAN DO THE OTHERS

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks so much.

The update is very welcome, and I hope that in the next chapter, Misty gets hers. Please don't let them hurt Allie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hell is about...

to break loose. Great update.

jazz1190jazz1190over 12 years ago
more please

love it!! its getting really juicy but i cant want for Allie to beat misty's ass.. please let her change on the next story please so she can get Calvin's ass too!!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 12 years ago
damn

great update loved it, Misty is one bold bitch i have to say, I can't wait to see what happens next

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Misty & Dumb dumb Calvin watch out....

Anonymous what the hell are you talking about. Kalamazoo is the one that completes her stories even though she might have like 3 or 4 going at the same time.

Anywho Keep em' comming girl I love the 5 guys and Allie. I can't wait til those men realize Allie is gone and someone took her. They are going to be tearing someone ass up for days and that Misty bold as she may be should of taken her own advise. I think that when Allie is able to change she's gonna be one big and bag Alpha Bitch!!!!

Sammy1on1Sammy1on1over 12 years ago
Great Update

Loved the scene with Marshall, glad to finally see him in alpha mode, and that he's not sprung on Misty anymore. Plz tell me that he is going to get a mate too, he so deserves it. And I can't wait to find out what the guys are going to do when they find Allie.

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 12 years ago

Please please tell me Allie gets to kick Misty's butt by turning into a wolf fully. And I absolutely love this story, keep writing I can't wait for the next chapter.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

I agree, I hope allie beats her right after she turns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
okay

okay cool..i give misty her props but i still dont like her..lol..but im waiting on the update keep them coming!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Great writing

These guys are too focused on getting her pregnant to properly protect her. When they arrived, someone should have done a perimeter check to make certain no-one had found their camp. It would have prevented exactly what happened. And no visiting the bushes without an escort, because there are more things in the woods besides were-wolves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YOU'RE AWESOME!!!

Writing 3 stories in tandem!!! All are wonderful and keeping me at the edge of my seat!!! Keep up the BADASS work!!! :D

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
hold it, hold it!

HOW MANY TIMES DID THEY MAKE LOVE THE FIRST NITE OF THE FULL MOON????? omg! did they feed her a double bowl of wheaties or something? damn! there is no way i'm making it passed round 2 of all 5 let alone all the extra stuff they did. allie is quite a gal, you go girl! i loved this chapter, keep up the great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wolves Ch. 03 Previous Part
Wolves Series Info