Wolves Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Speaking of leaving, how wise was it for me to stay around? I was positive that Marshall was going to tell them about me and when he did would they come after me? After thinking about it for several minutes, I decided to stay put and take my chances. I would just make sure to stay clear of them for now; I wasn't ready to face her yet anyway.

August was in the kitchen when I got home, he tried to greet me with a kiss but I pushed him away. I didn't want or need that mushy lovey dovey shit, I needed a good fuck.

"Bedroom now." I said leaving no room for argument.

Like a good puppy, August went into the bedroom stripping along the way. He was nude by the time we made it to the bed. He lay on his back and waited just the way I wanted him to, he was hard with anticipation because he never knew what I wanted from him. Sometimes, I would let him eat me but those times were rare, it wasn't because I didn't enjoy it; I did but it was because he enjoyed it as well. He enjoyed the fucking too but came only because he couldn't help it. When I fucked him, he wasn't allowed to move until he was coming, once again don't feel too bad for him, he does get to come when I'm finished.

Today, he's going to get his wish. I have to start catering to him a little more if I'm going to use him. His eyes widened in surprise and delight as I straddled his face and eased my pussy into his waiting mouth. I moaned as he grabbed my hips and pulled me onto his face as he licked and sucked at me like as if he was starving. Oh yes, talk about fucking pussy control.

****

We had been working at the change lessons for about an hour and I was already frustrated. I was trying too hard and I knew it. I could still only change my ears, hands and little else, one would think that after how many weeks that I would be further along than this but I wasn't. The moon time was less than two weeks away and I wasn't ready. To add to the stress, Dee called while we were taking a break.

"We're still coming! I'm so excited to see you." Dee gushed.

I really didn't want to think about this now; I had Misty to deal with.

"When did you say you were coming?" I asked trying to act interested.

"June first and we're staying for two weeks! That was Cecil's idea too. The boys are so excited to see you especially Tyler."

Two weeks? Two whole weeks? Sweet Jesus, how in the hell was I going to put up with Cecil for two weeks? On the plus side, it would be great to spend two weeks with Dee and my nephews. While I loved all three of them, it was Tyler that had my heart. He was one of those 'oops' babies but he was absolutely adorable and for whatever reason had always been drawn to me. He was small for his ten years of age causing people to think him younger than he was and easy prey for the kids at school. Fortunately for him, his two older brothers were very protective of him and one of them Cecil Jr. attended the same school and looked out for him. Tyler was also the child that Cecil Sr. was the hardest on and I didn't understand why. He was as smart as a whip and better read than most adults I knew, me included.

I also had to wonder why Cecil wanted to come spend two weeks with me the heathen, it just didn't add up, we barely tolerated each other. The sense that there was much more going on hit me again and I also suspected that whatever it was, Dee wasn't privy to it either. We ended the phone call with plans to talk soon. I pushed their visit to the back of my mind; Misty was my priority at the moment.

Paul rubbed my shoulders and kissed my neck.

"Allie, it'll be fine. I promise." he said.

"Two weeks." I moaned, "Two weeks of hearing about how much money he makes and of listening to his snide comments." I said leaning back into his arms.

"We're big boys Allie, you don't have to worry about protecting us from the likes of him but on the other hand, if he says or does anything that causes you upset, his ass will be in the sling." Paul said and received a round of applause from the others.

By lunch I had a massive headache. The thought of food nauseated me but still I pressed on. By two, Matt had had enough.

"You're done for the day." he said.

"But..."

"But nothing." he said cutting me off. "It isn't a requirement for you to be able to change at all but since we know that you have the capability there's nothing that says that you have to be able to do it by moon time. Now take your pretty ass up the stairs and get ready for a soak in the tub and do not argue with me." He added when he saw me open my mouth.

"Matt..."

"Allie, get your ass upstairs, I'll send Paul up in a few minutes."

If you'll remember, I said that of the five Paul was the gentlest but every bit as alpha as the rest. He was also the most soothing of the five and soothing was exactly what I needed. As I climbed the stairs I thought about how Matt had just taken care of me. He knew that he wasn't what I needed at that moment and without jealousy was sending me the one that I did need.

I undressed and waited for Paul to come. As I waited I closed my eyes hoping that it would ease the pounding in my head.

"You worry too much." a soft voice said.

I hadn't heard Paul come in.

He lay on the bed next to me already naked and held me close.

"Allie, you don't have to handle things alone anymore. I think that you forget that you have us to care for you."

He was partly right but the other part of it was that I didn't want to look weak especially with loony toons Misty watching me.

"I know that you're worried about your cousin's husband but try not to." he said.

He was right about that too, they were coming and there was no point in stressing about it. As Paul talked in that soothing sing-song voice that he used whenever he was trying to relax me, the headache and nausea began to subside and I wanted to sleep.

"Close your eyes and sleep." he urged. "I'll be here."

When I woke up it was dark, I had slept through supper. I tried to see the clock but Paul was blocking my view.

"It's after eight." He said anticipating my question.

"Eight? Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked.

"You needed to sleep and besides, they held supper for us." He replied.

I kissed him in thanks and went to move from the bed.

"Just where do you think you're going?" he asked pulling me back.

"You said that they're holding supper." I said.

"And they can wait awhile longer." Paul said as he moved so that he was on top of me. "I want my dessert first." he added as he slid into me.

Thirty minutes later we went down for supper. Marshall was back to his usual sweet self and even joined us at the table. After dinner, Matt asked us to stay seated and then he looked at me. Oh shit, now what?

"Allie, you haven't been entirely honest with us." Matt said. "You haven't lied but you haven't told us everything either so talk."

"What is it that you think I haven't told?" I asked already knowing the answer.

Matt gave me a hard look. "We're waiting." he said ignoring my question.

I finally fessed up and told them about meeting Misty in the club restroom.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Kevin asked, "We can't keep you safe...."

"That's exactly why I didn't tell you." I interrupted. "I lived alone for years before you and I took care of myself. You all keep treating me as if I was made of glass and I'm not. It's not that I don't appreciate it , I do but I've got to be able to hold my own and your protecting me from everything isn't allowing me to do that. Whatever else is going on with Misty, part of it is between her and me. Like it or not she and I are going to tangle at some point and I want and need to be ready. That's why the push to learn how to change and to control it. I am the mate to the pack leaders and I have to act like it and running to you isn't acting like it. And one other thing, I want someone to tell me what was going on the night we came home from the club and don't sugarcoat it."

I don't know how long we sat at the table not saying anything before Matt spoke.

"You're right." He said.

Being the smart ass that I can be, I asked it to say it again. I got the feeling that none of them, Matt especially didn't concede too often.

"Alright smart ass, you're right." Matt repeated. "We've been doing you a disservice by trying to protect you but you have to understand that we don't want anything to happen to you. You're also right about Misty, we don't like it but at some point, you will have a confrontation with her and you will need to be ready. Having said that, we don't like the fact that you kept it from us just as you don't like the fact that we kept something from you so here's the deal; from now on we are to be totally honest with each other. There are to be no more secrets, are we agreed?" he asked.

We all agreed and it was Tony who explained what all the excitement had been about.

"There is a group of wolves that roam the area from time to time but they've never dared to come here. Why they were here that night we don't know, how they got in is what we're trying to figure out. The one thing that we're sure of is that they're here for a reason. In order for them to venture onto our property, there has to be something in it for them and we think that Misty has something to do with it. We were hoping to catch one of them but as you know we didn't. Until they're gone we need you to always be with one of us."

"Do you think that they were here to kidnap me?" I asked.

"We don't think so; we think that they were here to kill you." Matt said.

Ok then, loony toons wants me dead. Why does that not surprise me? It only made the fact that I needed to learn to change all the more important.

"Guys, I need to learn how to change and pronto." I said.

"I've been thinking about that." Louis said. "I think the problem is that you're trying to hard and it needs to be more fun like it was at your house."

I agreed but given the gravity of the situation, I couldn't see how it could be fun.

"So, this is what I'm proposing, positive reinforcement." he said.

"Louis, just say what you mean." Tony said impatiently.

"I'm talking about rewarding Allie every time she succeeds in changing a part." Louis said.

Pavlov again I realized but I liked the way Louis was thinking.

"Every time she succeeds, she gets to pick one of us to do to her whatever she wants." Louis continued.

I really liked this idea and voted even before it had been put on the table.

"Can we start now?" I asked eager to get started.

Matt laughed, "Tomorrow is soon enough." he said much to my disappointment.

It was early yet and I was rested so I didn't see the problem but I didn't say anything. The reason for the delay became clear when Matt spoke again.

"Moon time is just under two weeks away and I want to make sure that Allie is ready especially since it'll be her first time. We also need to make sure that she isn't pregnant already and last but not least, I want to move the campsite to a different site. I don't want Misty showing up and I want a brand new spot that we haven't used with another female. Tony and Paul, I want you to start looking for a new site tomorrow, Louis and Kev I want you to start packing up the old one and Allie, you and I have a date so don't bother getting out of bed; I'll bring breakfast to you."

Hot damn! Breakfast in bed with Matt! But I still had questions.

"Who is going to tell me about this moon thing?" I asked.

Misty

I was still pissed at Marshall but I was even more pissed by the fact that the wolves sent to Matt's house had almost gotten caught. What in the hell had they been thinking? I specifically told the idiots to stay away from the house but they decided that since no one was home they would do some investigating. There wasn't a chance in hell that I could get them in again so I hid them in Vincent's basement and told them to stay out of sight. Just to keep an eye on things, I moved in too. I just didn't trust them especially since the time of the moon was coming. Already the pack was growing restless, even the ones who were much too young to understand what the time of the moon meant.

If I was a believer in god or a higher power, my prayer would have been that Allie wouldn't be pregnant or that she wouldn't get pregnant but you know, even if she did there was still a way that I could get at her, I could steal one of the cubs and raise it as my own. Wouldn't that be a kick in her ass? But wait, I hated kids but what I could do was hold the brats for ransom. Yeah, yeah, yeah I know what I said about our children being important and all of that and I meant it but that doesn't mean that it's beneath me to use them. What would I ask for? That they all step down as pack leaders and hand the pack over to that idiot August to whom I would have mated with. That would be easier than trying to kill Matt and the others and yes, I would give the cubs back...once they moved out of the house. Here's to a productive moon time night!

****

One more week until the night of the moon. The entire pack is restless including my guys, the question of the day was always, "do you think that you're pregnant?" I was pretty sure that I wasn't but then I'd never been pregnant before so what did I know? I thought about one of those home pregnancy things but didn't know how accurate it would be since the father's weren't human and technically, neither was I. I wondered how I would know if I was pregnant. Would I have the same symptoms as a human woman? Another question popped into my head, how many babies would I have at once? If memory served me, wolves had anywhere from four to six cubs but the couple I saw during the meet and greet thing only had one baby so maybe...

"You're thinking again." Louis said as he kissed my neck.

"Louis, how will we know if I'm pregnant?" I asked.

The question threw him, "Umm I'm not sure. Our females just seem to know." he replied.

Great, I'm "just supposed to know" so I could be pregnant and not even know it. I needed to find out before that night because from what they told me about it, I was in for a long rough night although they still hadn't given me any specifics. The one thing they did tell me was that if I wasn't pregnant now, I more than likely would be before the night was out which led to yet another question, how long would my pregnancy last? I needed to find a woman to talk to; these guys were going to be of no help in this area of our marriage. On one hand, I wanted to be pregnant but on the other hand, I hoped that I wasn't; I wanted to experience the moon time as it was meant to be experienced and if I got pregnant from that then so be it.

Me, someone's mother. I had never thought about it before. I wasn't exactly scared but I was definitely nervous but then I had five men who would be devoted fathers. The baby (I just can't call it a cub) was going to be a very lucky kid.

My changing lessons were going much better; I could now change my ears, face, hands and now my feet. My torso remained the same giving me a freakish appearance but it was progress. The first time I managed to change something other than my hands and ears, I chose to have Matt suck my clit while the others stroked themselves. That was quite a turn on, I'm finding out all kinds of things about myself. The next trick was learning how to walk on all fours; I can now fully sympathize with the animals that had to learn how to do this. Initially, the guys all changed into wolves, then one walked on either side of me propping me up so that I didn't fall over. They were kind of like my training wheels I guess. Then little by little they supported me less and less until I was able to walk albeit unsteadily. Now a few days later, I could walk without looking like a drunk on four legs, the running thing was going to take awhile but I was making progress. I was less than enthused about the color of my fur, it was a nondescript brown without any markings of any kind but then the rest of me hadn't changed yet so there was still some hope.

I was in my office writing an article when Matt stuck his head in.

"Sweetheart are you busy?" he asked.

I stopped what I was doing and turned around.

"Not for you I'm not, what's up?" I asked.

"Louis told me that you had some questions about pregnancy so I asked one of the pack ladies to come talk with you. She's here if you're not too busy."

I definitely wasn't too busy for this so I had him bring her in. It was the same girl that I had seen the night of the meet and greet.

"Sweetheart this is Janie, Janie this is Allie mate to my brothers and me. She has some questions for you." Matt said as he led her into my office. He gave me a quick kiss and excused himself.

I liked Janie; she was a petite dark haired girl who was on the shy side but very friendly. By the end of an hour, we were sure that I wasn't pregnant and I now knew what to look for.

"You were right in not using the human pregnancy test, they don't work for us mostly because of the father or in your case fathers but we do share some of the same symptoms as human women. You might have morning sickness, your breasts might be tender but the biggest indicator is that you will be almost insatiable, it'll be the one time that you're going to give the guys a run for their money."

"Oooh, I like that." I said making Janie laugh.

"Me too." she replied. "Our pregnancies last about the same amount of time as a totally human woman and that's because of us, just be prepared to be spoiled rotten and don't even bother to fight it. I can't even begin to imagine what it'll be like with five of them, one was bad enough."

Now for the million dollar question.

"Janie, how many babies will I have?"

She balked at the question and the answered me.

"Allie you have to understand that you are mated to five of the most powerful men in this region. With that comes some pretty powerful sperm, you could have as many as five."

"Five?" I asked.

"The minimum will be two." she added.

"But you had only one." I said.

"Yes but Brian isn't of the Christianson line and he was human before as was I." Janie replied.

Sweet Jesus! Five babies at once? I was suddenly tired. Janie left shortly after that leaving me to my thoughts of me tripping over crawling babies and sleepless, sexless nights.

"Are you alright?" Matt asked coming into the office.

"Five? I asked in response. "Do they even make maternity clothes that big?"

Matt sat down and pulled me over into his lap.

"Allie remember that there are five of us to help you and you will always have one or more of us around at any given time."

The number five kept resonating through my head, how does one breast feed five babies? I wondered.

I think that of all that I had experienced, this scared me more than anything. I didn't know how to take care of one baby let alone five of them.

"Sweetheart, you're not even pregnant yet so relax." Matt said as he settled me more comfortably in his lap.

He was right. I took a deep breath and tried to relax, when and if I got pregnant I wouldn't be alone and I would have the best care but still...five.

At dinner, Paul and Tony told us that they had found a new spot for moon time, Kevin and Louis had already started moving the camp to the site. According to Tony, it was a nicer spot, was near the water and was easily defendable; the camp would be completely set up by tomorrow evening only needing supplies. My only request was for ingredients to make s'mores with and squeeze bottles filled with all kinds of yummy things.

"We're way ahead of you on the bottles." Tony said with a wink, "Have you ever made love in the great outdoors?" he asked.

I hadn't and I was looking forward to it, four more nights and it would be here. Even now, I could feel the sexual tension in the room and from every wolf that I met in passing. All of my guys were looking at me in love and lust and I couldn't wait until bedtime.