Wolves Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

Finally, its here. The moon time night. We left for the camp early in the afternoon with the truck filled with everything that we could possibly need including three queen sized air mattresses with the built in pumps. Matt told me that they usually slept on the ground but that they wanted me to be comfortable hence the mattresses. The camp site was about an hour away from home and the tent was the size of a small house. The first thing that Tony did was set up the mattresses, when that was done he made them up and put me to bed.

"Sleep baby, you're going to need it." he said.

"Aren't you going to stay?" I asked.

"No love, if I did I wouldn't be able to resist making love to you and that can't happen until tonight." he replied.

More rules that no one bothered to tell me about I thought as I lay back and actually fell asleep. The smell of food cooking woke me up as well as the call of nature. I stretched, crawled from the mattress and went outside to see my guys totally nude.

"Why are you still dressed?" Matt asked as he sipped on a beer.

"A better question is why are you all naked? Aren't you afraid that someone will see you?" I asked.

"Nope, there's no one around for miles and if they saw us... Oh well." Kevin replied, "Now go bare that cute ass of yours." he added.

So now not only am I a polygamist and a wolf, I'm now a nudist oh and let's not forget exhibitionist and after tonight I might be adding mother to the list that was rapidly growing. I went to a secluded spot and emptied my bladder before going back to the tent. As I did, I felt an itch on my neck. I was being watched. I turned around in a complete 360 but saw no one but I knew that they were there. When I completed the circle, Louis was standing there watching me. I could see his wolf pacing restlessly waiting for the moon to rise. I discounted the feeling of being watched and attributed it to Louis. I walked over to him and kissed him before heading back to camp. The eyes of all five guys were on me when I slipped into the tent, maybe going out there naked wasn't such a good idea. They all looked like they were barely holding themselves in check and to be honest with you, as much as I wanted to experience this, I was scared. I knew that they would keep me safe but it was the fear of the unknown. Yes I had made love to all five of them at once but this was a different setting, here their baser natures would be out. I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Matt.

"You're scared." he said gently.

"A little, no make that a lot." I said.

"Don't be, we would never hurt you." he said pulling me into his arms and kissing my head.

I knew that, I really did but I needed to hear one of them say it.

"Come on, you'd better eat something." he said leading me out of the tent. Kevin fixed my hamburger minus the pickle and tomato and put a spoonful of potato salad next to it. Did I mention that Marshall makes a mean potato salad? He adds shredded cheese to it anyway, I picked at my food; I was too nervous to eat. Paul stood behind me and rubbed my shoulders while Louis took the plate of barely touched food from me.

Suddenly the sound of howls filled the air, it had started. Tony had already pulled a mattress from the tent and had just pulled out the second one when the howl started. The third mattress never made it out of the tent. Paul had stopped rubbing my shoulders but his hands hadn't moved. They felt hot to my skin, they were never cold but they felt much warmer than usual. I felt his cock pressing between my shoulder blades and even it felt hotter and harder than usual. In spite of my nervousness, I was wet. I could feel myself leaking in anticipation; my nipples were hard and needed to be in someone's mouth.

Matt walked over to me and held out both hands, when I took them he led me to the mattresses and lay me down face up. The other four joined us pressing in wherever they could and then as one they howled five times before I was roughly moved to the center of the mattresses. Without warning, my legs were in the air and Matt was deep inside of me, I would find out later that this was one of the times when pregnancy was the most likely to happen. As soon as he pulled out Kevin took his place and so on. After the last of them took me, I was turned onto my stomach and put on my hands and knees and taken that way as well. I wasn't given any time to recover between orgasms and soon they all blended one into the other until it felt like one long one. Matt flipped me onto my back and looked down at me, I saw his wolf but very little of the Matt who I know loved me but there was enough of him there that I wasn't scared.

"Close your eyes." Matt demanded, "and keep them closed." he added.

I did as I was told and felt liquids both warm and cold being drizzled all over me. It seemed like forever until they were done drizzling me but I was covered from the neck down in gooey liquid, some of it thick and some of it thin. I tried to reach for the closest cocks not sure of who it belonged to until I heard the owner moan. I had Matt's in one hand and Paul's in another. I felt cocks sliding across my stomach and then felt one nudge my lips as soon as it was gone another goo covered cock took its place.

It must have been time for the second deposit because each of them came inside of me again while the others sucked and licked my nipples; I jumped when I felt a vibrator slip into my ass. Matt who was inside of me at the time howled at the sensation of the vibrator in my ass and came saying my name. Kevin was next sliding in right after Matt; he pumped in and out of me with slow measured movements, increasing the speed when once again the vibrator was slipped into my ass. We did this five times, I was to the point where all anyone had to do was blow across my clit and I came. At one point, I was allowed to rest, I heard squeeze bottles and prepared for more goo but it was warm water. Bottle after bottle was emptied on me and then I was dried off, the sheets from the bed were long gone leaving my bare skin against the wet mattress. Paul picked me up and the mattress was flipped over and covered with a blanket. I had no idea of what time it was nor did I care, I didn't want this night to end, the fears about having five babies was gone and if I had to have five babies to do this again then I would without hesitation.

I only knew that it was almost over because once again, each guy came deep inside of my womb but this time they each said something that I thought to be a prayer. The last thing to happen was that Matt and the others took me in the ass. That was the first time that anyone other than Matt had taken me there and I loved it. I wanted that to be part of our love making from now on.

By five am, I was sore, exhausted and a very, very happy girl. The guys were crowded around me shielding me from the cold. Unfortunately, nature was calling so I very slowly moved from beneath the tangle of arms and legs.

"Baby?" Tony called sleepily.

"I'm fine, go back to sleep." I whispered.

Misty

It was only by a stroke of luck that their campsite had been found. One of the wolves that sided with me happened to be out and about on a run when he found it. Maybe luck was on my side after all but at any rate, we set up camp a few miles from them. I'm such a fucking glutton for punishment but I had to see what they did with her, if they were anywhere as rough with her as they had been with me and I was hoping for a chance for something, I just didn't know what.

I had just finished fucking Calvin for the third time when I decided that it was time to go see what the other side was doing. By the time we got there, they had already done the first round of trying to impregnate her, they were rough with her but there was a love in that roughness if you know what I mean and they had mattresses for her! Me they fucked on the ground. Calvin and I watched the entire night as they made love to her and cared for her during a break. I wanted to slap Calvin when he made some comment about wanting to fuck her himself.

I thought that I had done well in taking on all five of them but damn! She was over the top; I could hear her begging for more long past the time when I was asking them to stop. By four they were making the last attempt at impregnating her for this moon time, by five, they were done. They all crowded around her making it impossible to get close enough to do anything to her.

For the second time, luck smiled down at me. I watched as she tried to disentangle herself from the mass of arms and legs that covered her. I heard one of them speak to her and her replying telling him to go back to sleep. I held my breath and waited for him to get up to follow her, when he didn't, I realized that we had been given an opportunity.

We followed her to a tree that was located several feet behind the tent, I had Calvin circle around behind her ready to grab her and clamp her mouth shut so that she wouldn't scream.

****

In retrospect, I really should have had one of the guys go with me but what the hell? We were in the middle of the woods and no one knew where the campsite was so I felt safe. I only realized that someone was behind me when it was too late. I felt a hand cover my mouth and the next thing I knew whoever had me was running away with the camp with me in his arms. I couldn't scream and no matter how hard I kicked, he kept running. I tried to shift but I guess that I was too panicked and couldn't do it. My only consolation was that Matt and the others would come looking for me. In the meantime, I would try to escape but I would kill that bitch Misty before I did.