All Comments on 'Woman Dressed in Adult Diapers'

by Declan26

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well that was just ugly.

Even for a fetish that was silly.

chimpeechimpeeabout 8 years ago
YES YES YES

Good start can only get better and messy from both end and both wearing daipers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
delightful

Oh to have a Clarice in my life!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
First Holy Communion at age 16

Normally,catholic kids make their First communion at age 7 or 8,but mine was put off untill i was 16 due to a number of reasons.Amonth before my big day,mom and i went out and got my poofy,white communion dress and matching veil,white tights and the white 'mary jane' shoes.Mom hung my dress and veil on a hanger on a hook in my room so as not to get it wrinkled.The friday night before my big day on sunday,my boyfriend,Jared,came over and we went to my room to hang out for a while.Mom had put my cloth diaper,plastic pants,tights and camisole on top of my dresser.Jared saw my dress and veil hanging on the hanger,then saw my diaper,plastic pants ,tights and camisole on my dresser and asked me why they were there and i told him that the diaper,plastic pants and tights and camisole are the normal underwear worn by catholic girls under their communion dresses to symbolize their purity of their baptisms.I was kind of embarrassed that he saw them.That sunday morning,mom put the cloth diaper,plastic pants,tights and camisole on me,then my dress and veil and shoes and we went to the parish and i made my First Holy communion with the 7 and 8 year olds.Jared came to my party afterwards and saw me in my outfit and got very aroused!Towards the end of my party,we walked to his house and his parents were out so we started kissing and he put his hand under dress and felt the diaper and plastic pants under my tights and rubbed his hand over them.He then undid his pants and dropped them and pulled down his shorts and put my hand on his hard penis and i massaged it for a few minutes,Then he unzipped my communion dress and pulled it off of me and saw my camisole with the cloth diaper and plastic pants under my tights.He then pulled the tights down and off of me and saw my diaper and plastic pants in full view.Next,to my surprise,he pushed me to my knees and put his penis in my mouth and told me to suck him off.He held my head with both hands and thrust it back and forth and a couple minutes later he shot his full load in my mouth and forced me to swallow it all.After that i got redressed,and he walked me back home with the taste of his cum on my breath.

GRUMPY1962GRUMPY1962about 5 years ago
what?

i thought he would get diapered too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous