Woman Lawyers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned around, her clothes dropping to the floor. "Take me. I want a head start on those two."

In the bedroom, I got her against the wall and my hard cock drove up with all the force of my thighs. "We are doing this the rough way. I want them to hear your moans and screams and watch your body coming on me."

"You complete bastard. Get busy."

It was one fine fuck. She was living the story of her seduction by her cousin and his girlfriend in the Paris apartment. Cynthia and Christy came into the room with their towels and found us. Karen let out a despairing wail as I drove harder and harder into her.

"Holy shit, look at that. The new partner is getting her reward."

She hadn't told me about the partner business and I redoubled my attack. Her moans were continuous and then she was there, with high, pinched off screams and quivering from top to bottom. The squeeze on my cock was intense.

It took a minute or two before I let the limp body down on her bed and turned to the others. "Which of you is next?"

"Aren't you ever satisfied? Are you just a beast?"

They were laughing and I was advancing. I pushed them both to the carpet, one atop the other, and plunged into Cynthia. "Ahh. Yes. Like that. More." She was hot, but the cunt was tight. I wondered how much use it got and thrust harder. Christy was on the bottom, humping us both off the floor and calling Cynthia a slut.

The unused cunt got very active and made lots of noise as it came hard. I rolled her off and found the wet hole in the reformed lesbian and went to work. I whispered in her ear, "I knew all along that a lawyer as good as you had to be bisexual."

"You are such an arrogant fucker. You force one orgasm out of me and that's all it takes to cure a lesbian?"

Karen and Cynthia were watching and laughing as we went at it, my cock working Christy hard, and her mouth still working me. "Good for nothing college kid. Where do you get off fucking serious legal experts?"

I turned her over, pulling her hips up and jamming back into the dripping pussy. I looked at Karen and said, "Does this slut look like a serious legal expert? She's about to have the best orgasm of her life. Is that what you sell to clients?"

I reared back and delivered a hard hit to the tough ass in front of me and she screamed loud and hard.

I lay all three on the bed and got towels and washcloths. After a shower, I padded back to the bed and kissed them lightly. "You sure bring out the best in me."

They were holding hands and murmuring. "Why do we let him do that to us?" "I've never been fucked like that." "I'm sleeping right here. He promised me a story."

I pulled the sheet up and let them nap while I worked on dinner in the kitchen. After a while, bodies filtered in, running hands on my bare torso, kissing me, and sliding fingers into my shorts.

"Sit there. I'll serve the wine."

They had briefs on, but the show of flushed breasts almost made me go for the camera. The eyes were shy and not meeting mine. I put the salad bowl and fixings in front of them and they went to work, at a loss for words for the moment. It was getting dark, and the nipples were all popped out and pointing eagerly at me in the shadowy twilight. I resisted the urge to love them and concentrated on the steak I was sauteeing in butter.

The silence around the dining table was soft and comforting. Cynthia was next to me and held my hand. I put my arm around her shoulder and kissed the side of her face.

"He's making me teary. Why is that? I get brutal sex and I'm crying?"

I pulled her into my lap and hugged tightly. My other two lovers looked at her sympathetically. "He did that to us, too. Don't think about it, just let it all out."

We had dessert in the big bed, with bodies arranged around each other.

"One night when Christine Mathews was working her job at the drivein, the summer after graduation, her best friend from the track team drove up with her hunky boyfriend, who was quarterback for the football team. Jackie didn't make any secret of the great sex she was getting from Richard. Tonight, she was wearing a low cut tee and her nipples were poking out a mile because she had left her bra at home.

"Hi, Christy, how about two burgers, fries and coke."

Christy smiled at them and said, "Hi Richard. It's good to see you. I'll get the order, give me a sec."

As she delivered the large sack of food, she leaned in the car and said, "Jackie, you look good enough to eat."

Richard laughed loudly and said, "Christy, you're not bad yourself. What about doubling with us tomorrow night at the movie drivein?"

"Richard, you know darn well I'm not going with anyone right now. I'm supposed to sit in the car while you two make out?"

Jackie said, "I could talk to my cousin. He's sort of an ok date."

"Not on your life. Sonja told me he was nasty and has bad breath."

Richard cut in. "Come on, Christy, just go with us. I promise to behave."

There was a car in line, and Jackie shouted, "I'll call you," as they drove away.

When Christy got home from work, her older brother and his new wife were in the living room, watching tv. The folks were away for the weekend. Lisa, now a sister-in-law, said, "Hi, would you bring us a couple of beers from the fridge, and have one yourself."

Lisa grew up with a lot more freedom than Christy, and liked to show off her good body, which she got from competitive swimming. She had a long tee shirt on, and not much else. The hem of the shirt was right at her crotch and some curly pubic hair was showing. Christy went to get the beer and thought about how much trouble she would be in if she ever wandered into the living room looking like that.

"Hey Sis," her brother said, "how's work?" He had his arm around Lisa, who was leaning back on her husband and not worrying about the show Christy was getting.

"Work was fine. It's a job and I need the money for college in the fall. Do you two want some privacy or something?"

"No. Go change and come back."

When Christy came back, fresh from the shower and daring to wear a short tee shirt herself with nothing under, Joe and Lisa were really into it, and some kind of porn was on the television. A girl with large tits was getting eaten. Christy thought this was gross, but some of her friends said their boyfriends got them off every time with their tongues.

Joe gave Christy a look and asked, "What do you think, Sis? Have the boys been doing that to you?"

"Joe Mathews, behave yourself. Mom would kick your butt out of here in a minute if she heard that kind of talk."

Lisa patted the sofa next to her and said, "Don't mind him, he is just another horny guy. Sit with me."

Christy took a long gulp of Lisa's beer as she settled in and watched the girl on tv have a big orgasm, probably fake. Lisa kissed her cheek and asked, "What's new on the boyfriend front?" She was laughing and squirming as Joe tried to get his hand between her legs. "Stop that. Just because we are married doesn't mean you can have me every five minutes."

She turned to Christy and said, "You and I will show him. Let's go to your room and have our own fun."

Christy was just frustrated enough to say yes. Going up the stairs, their hands were already between the other's legs. In a minute, Lisa had Christy up against the wall of her bedroom, the tee shirt on the floor, and her teeth working hard on Christy's nipples.

"God, you are wrecking me." Christy shivered and shook, her arms around the hot sister in law.

"There's only one problem with you, Christy, you need more sex." She maneuvered Christy to her bed and said, "I'm going to get you off, and then I am calling Joe to show you what a talented cock can do."

Lisa's voice was harsh in her ear, and Christy struggled to get out from under, hissing, "No, he's my brother and your husband! You can't!"

Lisa ignored her words and redoubled the attack on the tough body. Lisa smothered her with kisses, and just when Christy thought she might pass out, the attacker forced three fingers into her unused cunt. "Oh, Joe is going to love this. Come for me. Come right now!"

Christy was in shock as her body shuddered through a giant orgasm that went on and on. When she opened her eyes, Joe was standing inside the door, admiring his sister's writhing body. "Sis, you and Lisa are a good match for each other. I love it when she makes a threesome for us. Do you want me from the front or the back?"

"Joe, please. You can't do this. I've only had one other guy before."

Joe approached the bed and placed Christy on top of his wife. Climbing up behind, he wasted no time in finding Christy's wet hole and driving all the way in. "Pretend this is one of your boyfriends getting frisky and screwing you without asking. The beer has gone to your head and you are losing it. His big cock is just driving you crazy..."

Christy screamed another orgasm and fainted.

Joe wasn't finished. Not finished at all. He had Lisa pinned to the mattress in moments. "Are you happy now, my loving slut? You got me all worked up to take my own sister?"

Christy came back to consciousness hearing Lisa and Joe hurling dirty oaths at each other as Joe pounded away. Her cunt was sore and dripping, but all she could think of was the half dozen orgasms she had in the past half hour. She leaned over and took Lisa's stiff nipple in her mouth, working it hard with lips and teeth. Now it was Lisa's turn to scream and faint.

When Christy woke in the morning, she was alone in a disaster of a bed. Her body was a disaster too, dried cum here and there, everything below the waist sore as hell, her breasts full and aching.

Half awake, she stumbled to the shower and let the thundering hot water wash and revive her. She had a hairbrush at work as she entered the kitchen to find Joe and Lisa already there. Lisa beckoned and gave her a hug and a warm, tender kiss. Joe's arm was around her from the other side, and he said, "You are one hell of a woman, Christy. I'm proud you are my sister."

She helped herself to coffee and stared at them. "I should call the police, except I think you fixed my sex problem."

I stopped and looked around. Karen was asleep. Cynthia's eyes were barely open. Christy was in my arms, whispering soft things I couldn't quite hear. I leaned down and she said, "I only wish I'd had you around then to fix my sex problem. I love you."

Chapter 7 - Two More Gorgeous Models

I was alone in the bed when I woke in the morning. Is this why the guys in my stories have the disappearing girlfriend problem, I asked myself?

When I got out of the shower and wandered to the kitchen, coffee and a bagel were there for me. Three naked lawyers with fantastic boobs were swimming laps, but stopping for wrestling and giggling. I went out and sat in a chair, soaking up early sun.

They came over and dripped chlorine water on me. "Go wash off that pool water and I'll put lotion on you. These bodies need TLC." I kissed the nearest hip and ran my hand down the taut muscles in Cynthia's butt. I pulled her closer and buried my teeth in her glute. "Ouch! Be careful. I have to run on those muscles."

I spread a big towel on the kitchen floor and worked on whichever set of legs presented itself. I was given juice as the eggs progressed, and my hands worked their way higher.

"Is he just doing this so we ask for more sex? I'm gushing and he hasn't got to my pussy yet."

Karen said, "I think we are in trouble. Three of us. Three supposedly smart lawyers from the best firm around, and all three of us took a tumble with him last night. There is not a cop in town would listen to a claim he took us and abused us."

Unfortunately for her, I was working on Karen's legs during that little speech, and her reward was two of my slippery fingers driving way up into her previously private parts. "Oh my god, you are so bad. Wait until after breakfast and you can have all you want."

She was pink and shaking, trying to beat me, and looked positively gorgeous. I whispered in her ear, "You are back in Paris again..."

This time she did land on me with both hands pounding. "Don't you dare start that story right now. Between the stories and the sex, you are turning me into a terrible slut."

Cynthia served and we ate on the patio. Karen was trying to glare at me, and not succeeding because every minute or so, she broke out into giggles.

Christy asked, "In the story about me, did I double with Richard and Jackie?"

Cynthia had a curious look on her face and finally said, "Is there a story for me too? It seems you can touch something inside women with these tales."

Karen broke in. "You know what the trade is for the stories? He does nude photographic studies of you. With his dad's film camera." She looked at me, "Bring them a few of the first prints of that session upstairs with me."

She didn't know what I had been doing in the darkroom, but guessed I was anxious to see what they thought of my images. I sorted through a small pile in the darkroom and found four that did justice to Karen.

They clustered around as I lay them on the patio table. I said, "These are really test prints, the permanent ones will look better."

Karen had her arm around my neck, kissing me repeatedly. "My god, Eric, you've made me look like a goddess."

Christy and Cynthia had me in a death grip too. "Karen, he has real talent. Did you suspect this?"

"Every part of me except the body in those images is totally confused. He gives me the best sex of my life and then that camera gets inside me somewhere and drags out the woman you see there. Maybe I should do a swoon for you."

They helped her sit and came back, rubbing on me. "Do we get to have you take our picture too?"

"It's not that simple. Let's get some more coffee and toast and talk."

They were embarrassed to be talking about serious stuff in the buff, but I told them it was good for them to talk about their bodies and themselves with everything on display.

"You've already had sex with me, so it would be false modesty to hide your charms at this point, wouldn't it?" They laughed and went to get more breakfast. I knelt down next to Karen and held her hand. She was teary and ruffled my hair. "Your dad would be so proud. The photographer with the seducing cock. He would like that. When you were little and my mom would babysit, he used to chase me around the house and take me wherever he could catch me. I screamed and fought and had terrific climaxes."

I told Christy and Cynthia what I had told Karen earlier. "Get in the sun, with just a thin coating of sunscreen. The camera doesn't like tan lines."

I added, "Close your eyes and listen for a minute. Those images are the best work I've done so far. That is not just the skin and bones of Karen Connolly you are seeing. There is more. The tall, elegant, aloof widow in her prime. The relaxed woman confident in her own skin. A sense of tension, of preparation for action."

I let the silence build and spoke again, "My story with Karen was spontaneous but drew on something in her past that touched a nerve and let her mind and body go their own way. In a sense, the body in those images is the real Karen, not the Karen of conscious mind control."

"I have no idea if I can repeat Karen's and my experience with anyone else, but you are obviously special. Special to Karen and special to me. I'm willing to try if you are."

Cynthia said, "Karen, this is really heavy. I feel like I am already having an out of body experience."

"It's worse for me," Christy said, "he's remade me into a straight cock-loving woman. I can't quite believe it, but he keeps telling me bi-sexual is fine."

The rest of us looked at her, relaxed, with eyes closed in the morning sun. Perfect breasts. Flat stomach. Prominent pubic arch with a dusting of light brown hair. Muscled thighs running down into long smooth calves and beautiful feet.

I smiled at Karen and she said, "Looks fine to me too. Even before the honors law degree and the courtroom victories."

I edged over carefully and licked a shiny nipple. She didn't flinch or move.

"I'm not going anywhere until there is more cock and more camera for me."

Laughter and giggles filled the air and she reached out, pulling my head in reach of her lips.

In between the giggles and fun, this was a woman who was feeling vulnerable and she put that into a long tender kiss.

"Eric, just don't disappear on me. I need you around for a while longer."

"I can't possibly go anywhere until I have some good images for my photography course, and I can't get those until these pesky tan lines are gone. That applies to Cynthia too. Will Karen let you work from here for the next few days?"

"My god, Cynthia, he is making sex slaves of us!"

My lips were fastened to a Cynthia fat nipple, and two fingers were rubbing her clit.

"Karen, he is torturing me. I've never been so hot in my life. I need his cock at least as much as Christy."

Karen rubbed her fine tits on my back, but said, as she gave a good yank at my hair, "Rascal, you be nice to these two. They worked those beautiful butts off for me on this case. There is to be no male damage of any kind, you understand?"

I got on my knees and pretended to be going after Christy, but at the last minute, tipped Karen over on top of me and a few seconds later had my cock fully buried in her.

The concrete was nice and hard, and every thrust got a loud grunt and an oath. I looked up to see Christy and Cynthia smiling from ear to ear as they watched me loving my mom with everything I had, which was considerable.

They lay back and closed their eyes, content to listen to two lovers work hard on each other just inches away. Karen was hot from all the talk and action, and came on my cock quickly. "Hurry up and finish me." My body obliged, needing no direction at all to blast a full load of sperm laden semen into her.

Before my bottom got any more bruised by the concrete, I rolled us into the pool. We came up tight in each other's arms. "You're serious about their staying around, aren't you?" she whispered. I ground myself into her and said, "Yes. Give them light duty. What about a bankruptcy brief?"

The pull on my wet hair was tough. "You are bad. How did you know that an especially good one just arrived on my desk last week? A husband and wife restaurant. Each thinks the other is responsible. There is a divorce proceeding too."

We walked out of the pool laughing. Karen said, "The three of you can work on it together. Over dinner, you can tell me who is at fault."

(cont'd in Part 3 - Body Images)

12