Women Enjoying Naked Men Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have great taste," he replied, watching her move about the kitchen, finding the opener and two glasses.

"Here, would you open this for me?" she asked, beckoning him to the kitchen with the bottle and the opener.

"My pleasure," he said, rising from the sofa to walk to her.

As he began peeling away the foil on the bottle, Taryn snuggled against his back, reaching under his arms to wrap him in her grasp, the palms of her hands flat against the crisp fabric of his button-down shirt.

Pressing her chest into his back, she whispered into his ear. "Thank you."

She slid one hand lower.

"Be careful. What you're doing might make me spill this," he said, now fumbling with the opener.

"I do not want to miss tasting even one delicious drop," Taryn purred as she dropped her hand lower, resting it just below his belt and making clear the most important meaning in her double entendre.

Somehow, Darrian struggled through extracting the cork and began pouring the wine into the two glasses. "And I don't want you to miss even one drop," he said, his cock responding to the feel of Taryn's hand pressing and rubbing lightly across his khakis beneath his belt buckle.

Picking up her glass from the counter top, she stepped back and away from him, freeing him to turn and face her, raising his own glass to his lips to take a sip.

Taryn had retreated the few steps it took to lean back against the opposite counter. Swirling the wine in her glass slightly as she eyed him, a small smile formed on her lips.

"Let me look at you for a moment, Darrian."

He responded with his own smile.

"That's an easy request to grant, Taryn. While you're looking at me, I can look at you, too."

She widened her smile.

"But you know what?" she said, putting her glass down behind her on the countertop. "I want to look at you without any of your clothes on."

With a foregone conclusion in her mind that he would be receptive to the idea, she stepped back toward him, embracing him and leaning up to taste the flavor of wine on his lips, to push her tongue inside his mouth, and to kiss him deeply, hungrily.

He was a great kisser.

Gratified to feel him hardening against her as she pressed into him, Taryn extended the kiss. Making clear her intention to direct what would happen next, she reached one hand to the back of Darrian's head, stroking his soft, thick hair before stretching her neck upward to bring her mouth close to his ear.

"I have wanted to see you naked since the first time I saw you," she whispered, her other hand now dropping to his crotch, blatantly fondling him, tracing the outline of his shaft before closing her hand around as much of it as she could manage through the fabric of his khakis.

"Strip for me."

"You are one sexy woman, Taryn," he replied. "But you know I'm not a male stripper or anything," Darrian said, a bit of uncertainty creeping into his voice.

"Don't worry, baby," she cooed. "You have a sexy walk, a confident manner, and a hell of a cute ass. And if this-" she squeezed gently around his cock, adding to the struggle she knew he was having with the growing erection trapped inside his slacks "-is any indication, you know very well you want me to see you naked."

"Turnabout is fair play," he said before kissing her just as passionately as she had feasted on his mouth a moment earlier.

"You'll see me naked in due time," she teased, drawing back from his kiss, "but I want to look at you first. I want you to be naked for me, to let me see every inch of you." She unbuttoned the top button of his shirt. "I want you nude for me so I can see your cock, and I want it hard for me." She undid another button. "I want to look at your sexy butt and know I'm going to touch it, grab it, play with your fantastic bottom."

Her statement meant something very exciting and very specific to Taryn, but she knew the wording was innocent enough not to scare him off. Still, she watched him closely for any sign that the evening would not progress to the point at which the lubricated shaft of her strapon would be buried deep inside his snug asshole.

He smiled shyly. "So I guess, just like some guys are breast men and some guys are ass men, you must be an ass woman?"

It was her cue that Darrian was going to take every inch of her strapon before the night was over.

"Well, I guess you could say that," Taryn said, stepping back once again to lean against the counter opposite where he was standing. "But I am just as hungry to see your hard cock, too."

(In her fantasies — especially the fantasies she had been allowing herself since reading that women are natural voyeurs of the naked male anatomy — Taryn's conversation with make-believe partners had become more assertive, more confident in describing her own desires, more sexually graphic as a means of enhancing the eroticism of the scenario.)

"I started unbuttoning your shirt," she said, extending her hands behind her to stiff arm the edge of the counter and adjust her stance. It was meant to send the signal that she was going to wait right there, and he was going to completely disrobe for her. "Finish, then keep going."

"God, you are sexy," he said, fingers working down his shirt at the other buttons.

"Lay it on the counter," Taryn said, nodding her head toward the empty space next to the sink. "Then your undershirt, then everything else."

Hearing her own words directing this gorgeous man in no uncertain terms to take off all his clothes in front of her was a rush. Her pussy tingled as she watched him comply.

Darrian had to bend down and untie his shoes before he could get out of his slacks.

"No," she said, causing him to pause as he knelt on one knee, just about to untie the shoelace on a shoe.

He looked up, puzzled.

"Stand, turn around, and bend down to untie your shoes," she said, smiling at him sweetly. "You forgot. If I'm a cock-and-ass woman, you need to find ways to show off your ass."

"You are also a sexy tease," he said, rising with a twinkle in his eyes. "Another kiss first, though," Darrian said, momentarily taking back some control of the situation.

It was a welcome interlude for Taryn, and the fact that he was shirtless now meant she could slip one hand down his back as he kissed her, sliding her fingers underneath his belted khakis and his briefs to reach a few inches toward his ass, resting her fingertips there as the kiss continued then concluded.

Extracting her hand, she broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. "I am so very much enjoying your show, Darrian. Please continue."

The you-are-so-naughty look in his eyes was thrilling!

He turned, stepped forward slightly and bent over to untie his shoes.

"Mmmmm," she said, being sure he heard.

He wiggled his butt slightly in response.

She laughed. "Nice!"

Toeing off his shoes as he straightened, Darrian turned back around to face her. He reached for his belt.

"Let me," Taryn said, striding toward him quickly. She pulled the end of his belt from the buckle and tugged it backward to free the metal tongue from the hole, then slipped the end free. Reaching for his zipper, she eased it down, looking into his eyes as she did so.

"Is your cock getting hard for me?" she asked, knowing the answer as her hand slipped in between his zipper to lay her palm over the bulge in his briefs.

She withdrew and stepped back to resume her viewing position.

"I guess you're going to know pretty quickly," Darrian replied as he unhooked the waist of his khakis, letting them drop to the floor.

He looked delicious! With his slacks no longer hiding the view, Taryn could appreciate the snug briefs he was wearing.

Especially delectable was the outline of his cock trapped underneath the stretchy fabric covering his crotch.

Watching every sexy move as he stepped out of his slacks, laying them on the counter, and then watching him pull off his socks to toss them on top of his shoes, Taryn enjoyed the show, reveling in her newfound appreciation for, and acceptance of, the rightness of her own sexual arousal at seeing a man get naked.

She eagerly anticipated the next stage of Darrian's exposure.

"Good boy," she said impulsively, seeing the head of his lengthening cock poke above the waist band of his briefs.

The comment seemed to embarrass Darrian, a slight blush rising on his cheeks.

"Very good boy," Taryn said in response, her gaze now sliding over every inch of him as she enjoyed blatantly staring at the sexy man in front of her.

"I kind of feel a little like a sex object," he said, now hesitating before tugging down his briefs.

"And you should," she replied, looking into his eyes. "Isn't it a delightful feeling?"

She held his gaze, wondering what was running through his mind at that moment, searching for any clue about his response.

It was an intensely exciting moment. Her breath caught in her throat as her mind urged this delicious man forward in his acceptance that his nakedness was going to turn her on immensely.

That, yes, he WAS the sex object tonight.

"For you, Taryn, I will love being a sex object," Darrian finally said.

He hooked his thumbs under the waistband of his briefs and pushed them down, quickly stepping out of them to toss them on top of his other clothes.

His cock bobbed sexily when he did.

"Oh, my," Taryn exclaimed softly. Fantasy Darrian's cock wis nice and big and gorgeous. Seven inches, at least, of beautiful, firm erection.

"So what does a sex object do next?" he asked impishly.

"He just stands there and lets the woman look at him, knowing how much she enjoys seeing his beautiful, naked, erect cock," she responded quickly, reaching again for her wine glass but never taking her eyes off him. Running her gaze up and down Darrian's luscious nude body, she sipped slowly, letting him watch her looking at him. Letting him see her looking at his erection.

Taryn drank slowly, smiling between sips of wine.

A sexy, naked guy only steps away from her. With a hard cock. On display for her.

"Then he turns around for her so she can see his tight little butt."

Shaking his head at her continued naughtiness, Darrian nonetheless turned, looking back over his shoulder at her.

"Like this?"

"Mmmmm, exactly like that, baby."

_God, this is hot_! Taryn thought within her fantasy. _He has a great ass_!

Darrian began to turn back around.

"No. Not yet."

He paused, then returned to his original position, looking back at her, his gaze asking for more instruction, more information.

"Your naked butt makes su-u-u-u-ch a pretty picture, Darrian. I want to look at it longer. Turn your head back around and just stand there for me."

With an impatient sigh, he followed her directions.

_Fantastic_!

"Remember, Taryn: I said it was no problem to let you look at me because I'd be looking at you, too."

She was tugging the bottom of her slinky top from under her slacks.

"Just a little while longer, baby. You'll like what you see after I've feasted my gaze on your butt, and I'm eager to see your nice juicy cock again."

Satisfied with her answer, his cock twitched in anticipation, something Taryn couldn't see.

Pulling free of her top, she reached behind to deftly unhook her bra, tossing it on the counter where she'd thrown her top.

Cupping her breasts and squeezing her nipples between thumbs and forefingers, a soft moan escaped from her throat. Darrian heard the sound, and he turned around, his hard dick wagging in front of him.

"Nice!" he said, a hungry look in his eyes as he watched Taryn toy with her pert tits and nipples.

"Back around, mister," she said as she continued tugging on the hard nubs between her fingers. "I really do have a thing for gorgeous male butts, and you definitely have one!"

Sighing in exasperation, Darrian remained the good boy, however.

When he was back in position, Taryn said, "Step back from the counter a little, Darrian."

That familiar tingle running between her nipples and her pussy had begun as she continued toying with her breasts and with Darrian.

"Far enough."

Again he looked back at her over his shoulder.

"Don't tease me like this, Taryn. You're making me crazy to touch you."

"Lean forward over the counter," she said.

_How exciting can this possibly get_! she thought, anticipation and sexual arousal and the mind rush of directing a naked man into the pose she wanted desperately to see.

"Spread your legs."

"Jesus, Taryn!"

But he did it.

"Oh, shit, Darrian. You have no idea how much this is turning me on. You're making me insanely hot right now."

He began to swivel his head-

"Don't move, baby. Don't turn around to look at me."

Her gaze was glued to Darrian's muscular flanks, to the peek of his balls as they came into view when he spread his legs.

Taryn was turning herself on by looking at a naked man, and he was right here in front of her in her kitchen!

"This is so hot," she said throatily as she stepped out of her shoes then wriggled out of her slacks. "You are so-o-o-o sexy like that!" Her panties, the crotch damp, were next to be removed, and Taryn loved it when she was naked, free to drop one hand to her pussy and find the dampness there.

She advanced on him, drinking in every detail of the sight before her: this handsome, naked man with his legs spread, leaning over her kitchen counter, displaying himself for her because that's what she told him to do.

Holy fuckin' shit! Could it get any better?

It did.

Immediately.

She snuggled herself against Darrian's flanks and leaned down over him, pressing the hard nubs of her excited nipples into his back.

He gasped, raising his head.

"God, Taryn! I have to see you-"

She shushed him immediately.

"Just enjoy," she whispered into his ear. "Just enjoy."

Then she reached one hand down, sliding it between her body and his in order to snake it between his spread legs and enclose his dangling balls in the warmth of her palm, closing her fingers gently around those two precious orbs.

"Ahhhhh," was all he could manage, and the sexy rumble in his chest created a vibration Taryn felt in her breasts as they pressed against him.

"See?" she whispered. "I told you it was going to feel good."

"God, I need to kiss you right now," he said urgently.

"Not now, Darrian," she replied, knowing she had other things to do to him while he was in this position. "I'm dying for that, too, but I want to play a little bit first."

"Have you been studying how to be sexy or something?" he asked, now slightly panting with the desire Taryn was building in him as she toyed with his balls.

She laughed softly in his ear.

"Graduate studies in making a guy hot," she said as she reached farther between his legs, rising from his back to allow her hand to release his balls and move up to the shaft of his hard cock. "You wouldn't believe the courses I took," she said playfully as she closed her fist around his erection. "There was an entire semester devoted to hand jobs."

Sliding her fist up his shaft, Taryn was rewarded with the wet stickiness she found leaking from the head of his cock. She had to bend lower to gain that access, bringing her face to his lower back, kissing him there.

"Would you like to find out if I learned anything when I took Advanced Hand Jobs 5241 as part of my grad studies, Darrian?" she asked slyly, enjoying the tease of telling her naked date about a make-believe curriculum in arousing men.

"Yes!" he hissed, pressing his hips forward to thrust his cock through her fist, his pre-cum smearing along the length of it as Taryn created just the right amount of friction with just the right amount of grip around his beautiful hardness.

"Too bad you'll have to wait," she teased, releasing her grip and rising to again lean over him, putting her lips close to one of his ears. "In the meantime, I'm sure you taste really good, baby," she said softly, stepping to his side so he could turn his head and watch as she licked his wetness from her palm.

"God damn!" Darrian said, straightening. "You're driving me completely-"

"Back down," she said, interrupting him in mock severity, and she swatted him smartly on one of his luscious asscheeks.

_God! That felt good_! Taryn thought, the satisfying pop to Darrian's ass feeding another part of her man-fucking fantasies.

Surprised, he lingered upright for a moment.

_Come on, baby, come on . . . back down into position for me_, Taryn thought, desperately hoping she had not pushed him too far.

She shivered in sexual excitement when Darrian eased himself back down into position.

Pop! "That's better," she said, swatting him on the other cheek just to even things out. (And because her first smack had been such sexy fun!) "It'll be so-o-o-o worth it to wait just a few more minutes," she cooed, stepping around back behind him and again draping herself over his back in order to press her abdomen against his sexy ass. "I didn't want to have to smack your little butt like that," she lied, knowing what was coming next was going to make her crazy with lust.

Taryn slid down his back, her hands running down his rib cage. She savored the feel of his skin under her fingertips. She drank in the scent of him. She teased her nipples with the friction of their track along his back, reaching his ass before she stopped, lingering.

Then she dropped to her knees behind him.

"Maybe I should kiss it and make it better."

Darrian groaned loudly, dropping his forehead to the countertop.

"Shit, woman! You're the sexiest lady I've ever-"

The sensation of Taryn's lips sealing against the cheek she had just swatted interrupted Darrian's compliment as he gasped at the sensation of her lips and tongue pressed against his naked asscheek.

"Mmmmm," Taryn said, her lips still sealed against his ass but now moving a little to the side as she held her tongue between them in order to lubricate the motion. Leaning back for a moment, she said, "You taste so good, baby!"

Darrian actually banged his forehead softly on the countertop.

"Oh, my god." he said in a whisper, followed immediately by a moan that thrilled Taryn, raising goose pimples on the back of her neck.

"So good," Taryn said, now lightly dragging her parted lips all over the cheek she had so unceremoniously slapped a moment before. "I know you can't see it, baby," she said, pressing her cheek against his cheek as she turned her head slightly in order to speak the words, "but I'm rubbing my clit right now because you're making me so hot."

Some kind of sound emanated from Darrian's throat, but Taryn couldn't describe it. Maybe a whimper? No, not exactly. A moan of desire?

Her fingers found her hard and throbbing clit, and she slid them lower to gather a bit of the wetness from between the lips of her pussy. Still placing butterfly kisses across Darrian's gorgeous ass, she then pinched her clit slightly to smooth the liquid along the sides of the tunnel of skin through which the end of her hardened nub had extended.

"I can't ignore the other side," she said, now nuzzling Darrian's other asscheek.

The heat of him spread warmth on her face.

"God, what you're doing, Taryn!" he exclaimed, a little ripple working through one hip and down one leg. "You're driving me crazy. I have to hold you, feel you in my-"

Darrian gasped in a deep breath at the surprise of Taryn's next act. He actually choked a little with the suddenness of what she did.

Abandoning her excited clit for the moment, Taryn had drawn her hand upward to place it on one of his asscheeks, her other hand already gripping the other.

Taryn spread him apart and planted her tongue directly on his asshole.

Darrian's entire body squirmed, but Taryn had his ass firmly in her grasp, and she kept him spread apart, now pushing her tongue deeper.