Women Enjoying Naked Men Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh, my god that feels good," Darrian gasped in surprise.

Taryn had a mini-orgasm when she heard those words. She felt his crinkled opening yield a bit to her invasion.

"No woman has . . . oh, god . . . no woman has ever done this to me," he managed to gasp as he squirmed chest and forearms across the countertop. "Oh, shit! Oh, damn, that feels so good!"

His words triggered a wave of lust that rolled through every cell of Taryn's body. She rose quickly, extracting her tongue and releasing her grip on his ass in order to turn him around and embrace him hungrily, planting her mouth on his and sharing his musky scent in a move that took his breath away.

Breaking the kiss, Taryn dropped to her knees in front of him, grabbed his hard and leaking cock, and looked up into his eyes.

"I got an A in the graduate course on blowjobs, too," she grinned.

Oh, sweet Jesus! He was delicious! Taryn worked his cock over with every trick she had ever mastered about cocksucking (and a few she tried out after seeing the gay porn vids), and he was soon in near hyperventilation state.

"You're gonna have to stop, Taryn!" he exclaimed. "You're gonna make me come, and I haven't even had my mouth on your fantastic nipples yet," Darrian complained.

"Let's go to the sofa," she said, rising and grabbing his slippery cock in order to pull him — literally — into the living room area of her spacious loft.

Releasing him and plopping herself down on the sofa, Taryn positioned Darrian in front of her and then leaned up to place her hands on his shoulders and press down, sending the unmistakable message about what she wanted next.

"Pussy first, then you can suck my nipples."

After he had dropped to his knees in front her, she put her hands on the back of his head and drew his face to her crotch. Darrian, being the perfect date that he was, settled into position on his haunches, propping his arms on her thighs, and spread her wet lips apart Then he leaned in so he could slide his tongue inside her.

It was Taryn's turn to moan.

And continue to moan as Darrian's talented tongue worked its magic on her pussy, on her clit.

When her orgasm hit, she gripped his head with her thighs and rode out an intensely satisfying climax, pressing his face tight against her pussy and bucking against his mouth as she endured the intense pleasure of her wracking spasms.

It took her a minute to come down from the high, and when she opened her eyes, Darrian was on his haunches, scooted back a little from his pussy-eating spot. His beautiful, stiff dick pointed to the ceiling, and he was stroking it, running his fist up and down the entire length of it, a light sheen of pre-cum occasionally reflecting the light as Taryn watched.

(What a great fantasy this was turning out to be!)

"Keep it up, baby. Let me watch," Taryn said with a satisfied glow on her face but a hint of more excitement to come in her voice as she watched this handsome man masturbate for her.

"You promised I'd get to suck your nipples, to hold you tight," he reminded her with a sly smile.

But he didn't stop stroking his cock.

"All that will feel really good, Darrian," she replied, arranging herself more comfortably on the sofa, "but I really do enjoy seeing you do that."

He held her gaze. Stroking.

"But do not come," she said, an evil smile crossing her face. "We have more fun in store tonight before you spurt for me."

Darrian shook his head slowly as he continued looking into her eyes.

"How did I get so lucky to be with you?" he asked.

"Luck had nothing to do with it, baby," Taryn replied, fingertips lazily circling one nipple as she watched the naked man in front of her masturbate. "I wanted you. I wanted to do everything we've done so far, including sitting here and watching you stroke your cock for me."

She watched in fascination and growing arousal. She tracked his eyes as they slid up and down her naked body.

He was looking at her while he masturbated. She knew he was thinking about playing with her naked body, knew he was thinking about fucking her.

It was one hell of a turn-on to see him, knowing he was hot for her and thinking about fucking her as he stroked his cock.

His show was sexier than anything she'd ever seen.

Then it occurred to her that it was also the perfect way to set the stage for what she wanted desperately to do to him.

"Would you like some lube for your pretty cock, Darrian?" Taryn asked, knowing the answer he would give. "I have some in the drawer next to the sofa."

She darted her eyes to the end table.

He leaned forward, interrupting his show, and licked his way up her belly to her chest, closing his lips around one of her hard nipples.

It felt so damned good when he did that!

Tugging her nipple forward as he sucked, holding it between his lips before releasing it with a soft pop, Darrian looked up at her. "I had to do that, Taryn. You could not possibly deny me that any longer," he said softly in a voice that made clear he would have done it no matter what she said.

Thrilling!

As he leaned to the side to slide open the drawer, every cell in Taryn's body went on high alert, poised in anticipation for what would happen next.

She watched him intently as he reached into the drawer, searching for a bottle or tube of lube.

He found it next to her strapon dildo and harness.

"Did you find the lube?" she asked, somehow managing to keep her voice from shaking in excitement.

He retrieved the bottle of lubricant in one hand, but then he pulled out the dildo and the harness with the other.

"Taryn, what the hell?"

"Shhhhh," she soothed, reaching for her strapon and the harness, taking them from him and laying them on the sofa cushion. "You needed some lube so it would be more comfortable to masturbate a little longer for me while I watch, remember?"

"But what are you thinking?" he asked, his gaze darting to her man-fucking equipment as it lay next to her. "Are you planning to-"

Again she shushed him, pressing a fingertip to his lips.

"Look at me, Darrian," she said softly, chewing her bottom lip slightly as she prepared herself to deliver the sexiest entreaty she could possibly concoct to ensure the evening continued successfully. "Right now I'm going to explain why you are going to enjoy every second of what's going to happen from this point forward tonight."

The bottle of lube was still in his hand, and she took it gently from him, pulling him to sit next to her on the sofa. She snuggled close to him, placing one hand on his chest as she flipped the top on the bottle of lube with the other.

"You have no idea how hot and sexy and incredibly arousing you are to me, Darrian," she whispered into his ear, turning slightly toward him so she could raise one knee and crook it over his thigh. "You have no idea how wet you're making me, how absolutely desperate I am to have you plunge your fantastic hard cock into my sopping pussy."

She rocked her hips forward in order to bring her pussy in contact with his thigh. "See?" Taryn pressed her crotch into him. Her wetness on his skin, her pussy in contact with his leg, excited her. Drawing her hand from his chest, she cupped her palm and poured some of the glistening lubricant into it before clicking the top closed and tossing the bottle next to her dildo and the harness.

Closing her fist around his dick, now wilted a bit in his obvious concern and anxiety, Taryn began to make good on her boast about her hand job skills.

She continued her sexy narrative as she smeared the lube over his shaft, tugging it to lengthen it, coaxing the hardness back.

"You want me to do it to you, Darrian. I know you do. You're wondering right now if the incredible sensations you experienced when I tongued your asshole are only a tiny percentage of the sexual bliss you would feel if I slid something even bigger inside."

Life began to ebb back into Darrian's cock.

"It's gonna feel so-o-o-o-o good, baby, and I'll be slow and gentle and so loving and careful when you open up for me, Darrian."

His breathing was shallow. He swallowed hard.

"But-"

"No," Taryn said, squirming one breast into his shoulder and pressing her thigh a little harder into his. "Don't have even a single worry, baby. I've seen your cute little asshole, and I want to tenderly massage it, to ease it open for me. It's sexy and beautiful, and it turns me on incredibly."

Darrian's dick was responding to her touch and to the erotic web of words she was weaving into his mind.

"My tongue on your asshole, baby — remember how good that felt? You were moaning, Darrian. You were squirming in my grasp. Remember? Remember how warm and nasty and sexy and slippery my tongue felt?" She knew her next comment would drive him crazy: "You wanted my tongue deeper, and you invited it inside, relaxing for me. I felt you opening up. I felt how much you liked it, didn't I?"

He surprised her by turning his head to her, slipping the fingers of either hand underneath her hair as it fell over her ears, and pulling her lips to his.

The kiss sent shivers of excitement that rippled back and forth between Taryn's nipples and her dripping pussy.

Breaking the kiss but keeping his mouth close to hers, he said in a soft, sexy, man-growl: "Keep up your dirty talk, Taryn, and you just might convince me."

Then he kissed her deeply again before dropping one hand to hers, urging her on with her ministrations to his cock.

"I said we'd do lots of sexy things tonight before you spurt for me, Darrian," Taryn resumed, "but when you finally open and take my pretty strapon dildo all the way inside you, you are going to be desperately close to your orgasm."

His cock was now as hard as it had been all night.

"Why don't you get back down where I can watch you masturbate again now that we've lubed your pretty cock up sufficiently?"

Darrian groaned.

"Then you can play with yourself while I finish the description of how crazy good I'm gonna make you feel tonight."

He pushed himself forward off the sofa and stood, turning to face her, his hard cock inches from her face, glistening with a mixture of lube and pre-cum.

He leaned forward slightly to plant his hands on her breasts, kneading them, tugging on her nipples, pinching them just to the point of delicious pleasure with only a hint of equally pleasurable pain.

"You can't expect me not to crave playing with you, Taryn," Darrian said, lingering over her as he trapped her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, tugging gently. "God, I love what you're doing to me, but it's only making me more and more desperate to grab you, pick you up in my arms, and take you to your bedroom so I can toss you on the covers and devour you."

"You'll get your turn," she whispered, reaching one hand forward to cradle his balls. "But that'll be after I watch you some more. It'll be after I fuck you."

"Then I'll need some time to recover," he purred, emphasizing his conditions with a squeeze to her hardened nubs. "But you can count on the fact that I have lots of ways to drive you just as crazy with lust as you've made me."

Drawing one of his ears close to her lips, she whispered, "I'm counting on it."

His balls still nestled in one palm, it was easy to feel the reaction her response had on Darrian's body.

The release of his vulnerable orbs was the signal to resume his show. Watching him settle back into place, Taryn said, "I'm going to rub my clit while I watch you stroke your dick, Darrian. I'll finish convincing you how much you're going to love feeling my strapon dildo slide into your asshole while we both masturbate."

He began stroking his cock once again, an endlessly fascinating visual for Taryn. Sometimes his fist slid up and down the entire length of it. Sometimes he concentrated on the top half of it. Sometimes he twisted his hand around it. Sometimes he would pause, slide his fist to the base, and bend it forward then back before resuming his stroking motions up and down the full length of his erection.

No matter what he did, she loved watching him masturbate.

Continuing his show for her, Darrian spread his legs open just a bit more, readjusting himself on his haunches so he could reach his other hand to his balls, cradling them, teasing them, as he continued to stroke his cock for her.

"Oh, you are really making me crazy hot right now, baby," Taryn said, her fingers dipping into her soaking pussy and spreading the wetness upward to her throbbing clit. "Seeing you play with your nice, hard cock while you fondle your balls is so very sexy!"

She giggled, pulling her gaze from his crotch to look into his eyes. "Maybe you'll make me a special, private video of this?"

"Maybe we can make a deal about that," he answered, slowing his strokes and trailing his gaze from her eyes down her body to her pussy and the action of her hand and fingers.

His implication was clear.

"We'll talk," Taryn said sexily, smiling. "But don't stop playing with yourself while I seal the deal for your pretty little asshole."

_God! Am I actually saying this?_ she thought, excitement coursing through her body and centering on her clit as she continued rubbing it.

(Even in her fantasies, Taryn sometimes took note of the amazing freedom and satisfaction she now allowed herself and her sexuality.)

"Yes, Darrian, it's going to feel even better than my tongue."

"Not possible," he said, grinning.

"Don't you want to find out?"

"I'm a virgin."

Hot lust shot from her kneecaps to her scalp, raising goosebumps on her areolae that accented the hardness of her nipples even more.

"I was hoping you were," Taryn replied. "It will be so-o-o-o-o sexy knowing my strapon is the very first to slide inside your snug, warm, sexy ass."

"But virgins are tight," he said, now in teasing mode himself, drawing out her description, prompting her for more nasty talk.

"And I will be so gentle with your virgin opening, baby," she cooed. "You will never feel a more tender, more gentle, more delicious penetration as I inch inside you very, very slowly."

She licked her lips.

He parted his, panting slightly, ceasing his strokes momentarily.

"Your talk alone will make me come if I keep jacking for you, Taryn," he warned.

"Oooh, what a lovely idea," she responded, watching as his steel-hard cock pulsed in front of her, jerking occasionally with the effort it took for him to tamp down the desperate need for release he was fighting to hold in check as he kept his hands away from his straining cock.

Noticing the danger point had passed, Taryn resumed her dirty talk. "Maybe I'll call you up at work one day and say things like this to you over the phone."

"Tease! Nasty, naughty, terrible tease!" he answered, hands still off his cock and balls, dick still pulsing in all its beautiful length as it stood at attention for her.

"But for now, baby, I'll tell you right here how much you're going to enjoy your first strapon fuck."

Her own words were making Taryn increasingly hot, and a mini-orgasm coursed its way from her pussy up into her belly.

"You sound pretty sure of yourself," Darrian said, returning a hand to his cock. "Am I in the hands of a woman who's fucked a lot of guys in the ass with her strapon dildo?"

_How should I answer?_ wondered Taryn.

"No, baby — you're my first."

"So you're not really sure I'll like it, are you?"

"Oh, I'm more than sure, Darrian." She leaned forward to be closer to him so he would hear her whisper. "The way your sexy asshole opened up for my tongue told me everything I need to know about how much you're going to enjoy taking every inch of my strapon inside you."

Darrian again stopped stroking his cock.

Taryn cast a satisfied gaze on his stiff dick, again twitching and jerking as he fought to short circuit his climax. Reaching forward to place her forefinger under his chin and lift his face to just the right height to gaze deeply into his eyes, she said, "You're having a really hard time stopping yourself from coming, aren't you?"

He gritted his jaw tight and drew in a big breath as the spasms in his cock subsided slightly.

"You're the reason, Taryn. You're teasing me so much it ought to be against the law!" he answered in whispered frustration.

"Then we'd better begin, don't you think?"

Immediately Taryn worried that her invitation to strapon play would propel Darrian into full-blown spurts of sticky white cum. His fists clenched with the effort of denying his orgasm.

She held her breath.

He teetered on the edge of climax, fighting it, slowing it, backing away from it.

The moment passed, but his cock was leaking pre-cum at a prodigious rate.

Dropping her forefinger from his chin to his cock, Taryn drew the pad of her finger up the length of his shaft, gathering the slippery wetness up to the swollen, almost purple head of his erect dick. She swirled it over the plum-like top of his pulsing erection, savoring the oil-on-velvet sensations.

"Poor baby," she purred. "But you're so very good, Darrian — you delayed the gratification of the incredible release you would have had just then." She slid from the cushion to the floor, crouching in front of him. Licking the lingering taste of his pre-cum from her finger, Taryn said, "When you finally come, it's going to be even more intensely pleasurable than what might have just happened." She leaned in to kiss him before rising from her crouch and stepping to the side.

"Chest on the cushion, Darrian," she directed, patting the sofa in front of him. "Get comfortable and spread your knees so I can reach under you to play with you."

As he positioned himself, Taryn again picked up the bottle of lubricant. She popped it open and tipped the bottle at the top of his ass crack. Squeezing out a generous glob that began rolling down into the valley between his parted cheeks and toward his exposed asshole, she quickly added some more lube into her palm. Closing the bottle and dropping it to the floor, she reached the palm to his hard shaft and closed her fist around it while at the same time cupping the fingers of her other hand and pressing them between his cheeks to trap the lube and begin smearing it across his asshole.

"Oh, Jesus!" Darrian exclaimed, his words muffled into the sofa cushion.

Toying with him like this was insanely hot, Taryn found. She had him trapped between her two hands, sexually stimulating him with both.

While she adored the feeling of stroking a man's cock, doing it at the same time she was stroking his asshole only ramped up the excitement.

Another mini-orgasm hit, and she paused momentarily, shivering through its brief duration.

Darrian would have none of the delay, though. He impatiently humped into her fist, groaning in frustration.

His desperation to come, his excitement at what she was doing to him — they were driving her crazy.

She stopped petting and massaging his asshole in order to slide a finger inside him up to the first knuckle.

"Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god," he gritted out, the words almost unintelligible as he moaned into the cushion. Turning his face to the side, he exclaimed, "Shit, Taryn! Damn! You're making me feel so-"

She slid in farther.

He gasped in shock and surprise, drawing in a big breath that was both a the sexiest moan she had ever heard and a clear entreaty for her go deeper.

Taryn wisely refrained, feeling him flutter around the finger she had impaled to a teasing length. At the same time, his cock jerked ominously, and she slid her fist to the base of it and clamped down tightly, denying even the hint of release.

It was insanely exciting to have him in her control like that, knowing she was creating a desperate need in him to come because she was teasing herself into his virgin opening and at the same time stroking his dripping cock toward an explosive climax.