Women In Red, Photographs In Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been talking now for fifteen minutes, despite Kory having offered to buy drinks for the three of them as they discussed the next day's plans: a location shoot! She had showered, wiping off all the goop of commercialized beauty, and dressed in proper attire for a night on the town: flattering, but nothing to draw attention from her friend Mary Jane, who as the male's mate should be the star of the evening. But still, they had not emerged. Even with human tech, how long could it take to transfer files from one USB port to another, and then to e-mail them to the interested parties?

Her curiosity was overcoming her. She was always eager to learn more about Earth, as well as help people, and if there was something to learn, or something she could help with...

She went to the wall separating her room from Mary Jane's. Her hearing was sharper than a human's would be. Even through the drywall, she could hear voices amongst a low, wounded groaning. It was getting louder, cutting in and out like an erratic signal on a radio. She put her ear to the wall and focused, just in try to hear a sharp cry. Kory jerked her head back. It sounded—pleased.

She returned her ear to the wall.

"Finished? Then it's my turn," Peter was saying. "Come on, take it out."

She heard Mary Jane's voice dip low into husky excitement. "Oh, it's so big! So big for me!"

Kory wondered what they were talking about. Was Peter giving his wife some kind of gift?

"MMMMH!" It was Mary Jane's voice again, halfway between a groan and a sigh. And it sounded muffled somehow, like she had something in her mouth. Maybe Peter had given her a box of chocolates. Kory would dearly love to share a box of chocolates with her new friends...

She disliked the thought of spying on people, delving into the kind of secrecy and underhanded dealings that were one of the few things she disliked about Dick—but the temptation was too strong. She went to the door between their rooms and supinely floated down to waist height, putting her eye to the keyhole.

A moment later, when her eye had focused on the scene now revealed, she forgot quite how to fly and crashed to the floor a few feet below. Fortunately, she had quite a lot of padding.

"What was that?" Peter asked in the other room.

If Kory were still listening, and not frozen in an agonized cringe, she would've heard a bit of slurping before MJ answered. "Did it make anything—you know—tingle?"

"No, but..."

"Then who gives a shit?"

After that, though she wasn't looking and couldn't hear, Kory had the impression that her voice was muffled once more.

She looked again. Just to make sure she'd seen what she thought she had.

Apparently, Mary Jane's idea of removing the Pink of Perfection product had been a good one, because she'd stuck to it. Now they were lying forgotten on the floor, Kory seeing them first as her eye scanned up the room, the voluptuous curves of even the empty lingerie putting a shock of sexuality through Kory. Then she saw Mary Jane. The woman had not changed back into her 'civvies,' at least not yet—and not for a while, judging by the pillow she'd put down on the floor, kneeling upon it in fond submission at Peter's feet. Peter was still fully dressed, except for that one Earther quirk Kory so loved: his fly was down. As conservative as Earth fashion could be, it was wonderful how quickly it could get out of the way when sex was needed.

Kory's lips stretched into a knowing smile as she saw both the thick, fat heft of Peter's cock and what Mary Jane was doing with it. Those delicate fingers with their pink-printed nails were stroking it vigorously, pulling the foreskin back and forth over the massively engorged head of his shaft, both glossy with saliva. It took a moment to remove MJ's fingers from the equation, but Kory worked out that Peter's erection jutted out a good eight inches from his toned stomach, stopping to quiver inches from Mary Jane's parted lips.

To a Tamaranian, there was nothing shameful or private about sex. Though for convenience's sake it might be done in private, to avoid annoying or being annoyed by passersby, it was no more seen as obscene than eating in a restaurant would be for a human. Indeed, on Tamaran, many buildings were the equivalent of Japanese 'love hotels,' where a couple—or more—could rent a large bed with any number of exotic properties and enjoy themselves in comfort. Frequently, these beds were not segregated, but a multitude of alcoves in a wall, or pits on a floor. With the addition of neighbors, these examples of semi-anonymous group sex were somewhat orgiastic; a much more accepted version of the glory hole found in Earth's gay subculture.

Indeed, many Tamaranian homes had large windows, even in the bedroom, and the inhabitants thought nothing of catching the attention of bystanders as they made love. For some, with prodigious skill or physical attributes, these exhibitions could become grandly public affairs, 'going viral' or being held at vast halls where holographic scanning technology allowed the audience to observe the coupling as closely as they liked without disturbing it. The idea that one of these 'penis concerts' was indecent would be as well-received on Tamaran as calling offensive the earthly performance of a concert pianist.

So to Kory, the thought never crossed her mind that she was intruding on a private moment. She was quickly glued to the spectacle, watching it almost without blinking. She was not and would not have considered herself a voyeur, any more than a patron of the arts would be embarrassed to look at a Rembrandt. She did not just enjoy their physical beauty or the cathartic fantasy of participating in the same deeds that they were. She was enraptured by their obvious affection for one another: how Peter would caress Mary Jane's hair or cheek, how Mary Jane would reach up just to feel Peter's racing heartbeat, touch him just to be more immersed in their contact.

Kory saw no more wrong in cooing over a couple holding hands than in cooing over what Mary Jane was doing to Peter. She saw no difference between Dick whispering sweet nothings in her ear and what Mary Jane said to her husband.

"Would you like me to lick your balls?" Mary Jane asked. "Bet you've never had a supermodel suck your balls before..."

"Once or twice," Peter croaked. He urged his cock forward, bouncing it off Mary Jane's face, and she grinned before turning her head downward. She tickled her tongue at the base of his cock, just for a second, then moved down to softly scrap her tongue over his testicles.

"Do it!" Peter growled, taking a handful of her fiery red hair. "Lick—slap your tongue all over them! Oh yes!"

Her soft fingers held his cock vertical, pumping it gently as she twisted her face in one long kiss with his scrotum. Her tongue coiled around it, batting the balls from side to side, collecting the wrinkled skin in powerful laps that left his sack jostling when they were through.

"Now suck my balls," Peter grunted. "Feel all the cum inside them..."

"Mmmm," Mary Jane moaned, her lips folding over first one ball, then the other, sucking them softly on their way back out of her mouth. "All for me, tiger?"

"Yeah," Peter nodded. "Shoulda known you'd have all this cum to deal with when you were silly enough to marry me..."

"And you should've known..." Mary Jane caught a swollen ball between her lips, rearing her head back to pull the skin of his scrotum taut before realizing. "What a dirty little slut..." She did it again, gazing up into his eyes as she suckled him, her eyes teasing. "You were marrying."

She did it once more, but this time a string of precum oozed from his cock, landing down on her cheek. She let his ball slop from her mouth, glaring at his angry red erection with pure anticipation. "That all for me too, stud?"

"You... your mouth... your cunt... your ass..."

Kory nearly squealed in delight. They wereadorable.

Mary Jane gave a lewd grin, her hand smearing the precum back along her face like war paint, before she moved in on the menacing cock. Her lips drawn closer and closer to it while Peter looked down at her with lust and love in equal measure—the look Kory liked best on anyone. She actually fell in love a little bit with Peter in that moment, just because he was so in love with Mary Jane.

Mary Jane's hands worshipped at Peter's cock, petting it until his foreskin was pulled back as far as it would go. Her tongue—so cute to Kory, like some darling little animal—flicked out in teasing strikes at his cockhead, its very tip dancing at the opening. Peter groaned (how could he not?) with a thin helping of precum stretching obscenely to Mary Jane's smiling lips. She kissed it away, swayed back, and her tongue returned, slightly more heavy-handed in its strokes.

"Lick it right under the ridge," Peter said hoarsely. "Feels so damn good."

"Only if you take a picture," MJ said, reaching up to grope the camera hanging from Peter's neck. "I wanna see what I look like when I'm taking the cock of the man I love."

"But MJ, I mean..." Kory sympathized with Peter. Hard to think when that tongue wasthere. "The Fappening..."

Kory tapped the lens—the shorter of the two telescoping shafts she was touching. "It shoots film, babe. We can develop them in our own darkroom, keep them in the safe. Hon, we live inAvengers Tower.No one will see..." She leaned forward again, running her tongue tantalizingly down the underside of his erect cock, kissing piquantly at his balls once she'd reached bottom. "But I wouldn't care if they did. Seeing how big a cock my husband has. Seeing how much I love to suck on it. Seeing all the cum he gives me when he comes, comes so hard, all over my face and tits and in my mouth..."

Kory realized she had almost stopped breathing. There seemed to be no air by the door, or all of it stuffy, heavy and heated with the sheer sight of the two of them. She had to pull away, just to breathe, deep breath after deep breath until she was convinced she wouldn't faint. Then she heard the click, the fizzle of a camera. She rushed back to the keyhole. Peter's camera was pointed down at Mary Jane, catching her in the action as she steadily engulfed his cock with her rounded mouth, taking as much of his savagely hard cock into her throat as was humanly possible. Peter snapping away all the while.

Of course. How could he not? Mary Jane had asked him to.

For a moment, Kory worried. She was not sure that humans could deep-throat as well as Tamaranians, given what she'd seen of Donna during certain activities. She imagined Mary Jane choking herself from the sheer size of the phallus burying itself in her sucking mouth. But MJ had no problem with it. She showed every sign of enjoying herself immensely, staring up into the clicking camera with lustful eyes, eyes Kory wished were directed at her. Her tightly puckered lips closed around the base of Peter's cock, just touching the gritty hardness of his pubic hair, and Kory wished she could feel that as well.

She began to touch herself, considering it no different than a music lover closing her eyes to better enjoy the sounds of the opera. Mary Jane's cheeks bellowed in and out, the rhythm strangely beautiful in contrast to the noisy gurgling from her sucking. Kory adored both: the lewdness and the beauty, the sex and the love. She wondered if she looked like that when she was with Dick: eyes glowing with an almost masochistic lust, slavering over the weight and thrusting of a hard cock like she had waited all her life for it.

"That's right, red," Peter murmured softly, his camera clicking nearly continuously, devouring Mary Jane's image as she devoured him. "Eat it... just like that... take it all... andsuck."

Mary Jane was desperate for him, mad for him. She locked her hands to his ass, groping it as pleasurably as she had his muscular chest, and her arms strained as she tried to pull him further and further into her cruelly stretched mouth. Peter looked down at her needfully contorted face, snapping photo after photo, MJ not caring, entirely focused on the cock plunging down her throat. Peter moved his hips with obvious enjoyment, fucking into her obscenely vulnerable throat with greater and greater strength. His thrusts nearly threw her off his cock; Kory could see her biceps bulge as she tried to hold him close regardless, her breasts shaking under her as the force of his fucking traveled through her body.

He's going to choke her,Kory worried, even as she was aroused by the selfsame intensity of their passion.Donna couldn't take a fuck like that, even with powers, would never let me be so rough. He'll drown her with his cum—there must be a sea of it, an ocean!

Then Peter began to come.

A long, lustful breath shot from his throat, his hand clutching the back of her head: half brutal craving, half a need for support. Kory could tell the cum was shooting, thundering out of him with such power that his hips swung with every ejaculation, heavy balls slapping rhythmically against Mary Jane's chin.

She seized his wildly firing cock with both of her hands in desperate need, opening her mouth wide to provide an easy target for the cum flooding the back of her throat. She hungrily swallowed the semen spraying in quick, elongated lashings, her obvious craving for it as lovely to Kory as Peter's desperate surge to fill her mouth, but it was too much. Kory watched, stroking herself fiercely, as first rivulets of cum ran over MJ's chin, dropping ignored to her softly shaking breasts, then Mary Jane herself pulled free, now moaning as Peter came, out of control, thick streaks of it slapping against her face. Peter could only hold his camera in shaky, useless hands as his cock violently pounded, a continuous explosion that painted Mary Jane's face one continuous shade of white.

At last, it came to a stop. Mary Jane, her eyes softened with a mist of decadently satisfied lust, opened her sperm-soaked mouth, displaying the cum that filled her mouth like water in a well. She gazed up at Peter expectantly and, slowly coming to his senses, he took a picture.

"Put that in your wallet," Mary Jane said after a brisk swallow. "So you'll always have a reminder of what a whore you married."

"Why don't you remind me right now," Peter replied, "by licking me clean?"

Just hearing that, Kory came herself, in grunts and groans she only barely swallowed. "Mmmmmm... nghn... so good..." Like all the best orgasms, this only made her hungry for more. She wondered why she wasn't in the room with them, so she could lick Peter's cum away alongside Mary Jane, or eat that lovely creature out as Peter had.

Then she realized, and hot shame filled her as she became aware of what she had done.

***

Kory listened to the shuffling of clothes being rearranged, then of a faucet running as Mary Jane presumably cleaned herself off. She even heard Peter opening up his camera to remove the roll of film and safely hiding it away. Every moment made her feel guiltier and guiltier. As permissive as Tamaran was, it did have limits, and rules. There were those who preferred their lovemaking private, which was accepted and catered to. There were words in Tamaran for such, and once they'd identified themselves, plans involving them were gently adjusted and invitations to improper events were curtailed. To Kory, it felt just as if she'd taken one of herRa'dashefriends and forced them into a gathering she knew would make them uncomfortable.

After a lengthy wait, she was sure Peter and Mary Jane had everything squared away. Then she knocked on the door.

"Three seconds!" Peter called, and she heard a bit of a mad scramble. "Three, two, one..." He opened the door. Mary Jane, dressed, was bent over the sink, just turning the faucet off to pat her face down with a dry towel. Peter had, naturally, zipped himself up. He offered Kory a shaky smile. "Kory, geez, sorry, I was just about to send you a raincheck. MJ really needed a shower to relax, she promised it'd only be five minutes, but—well, maybe that would be five minutes on your planet, but here..."

"I watched you," Kory said. She bit her lip, forced herself to stop, and bore Peter and Mary Jane's surprised stares. "I heard... something and then I looked through the keyhole and I didn't think that it was private—"

"Didn't think that it was private?" Mary Jane cried. "With the door closed and locked?"

"On my planet, it wouldn't have been. I... forgot myself. You're very beautiful—not just physically, your love for each—I shouldn't have done it. It's my responsibility, as a visitor to your world, to abide by your customs, and I failed to. I have disgraced myself and my world. Please, accept my humblest apologies and tell me if there is anything I can do to make restitution. My skills and body are yours."

"I... I mean, I..." Peter looked haphazardly to Mary Jane, brushing his fingers through his hair in consternation. "It sounds like an honest mistake, Iguess, and we're not... I mean... how much did you see exactly?"

"The ball-licking onward," Kory said, wincing at how the two of them winced. "But I heard the cunnilingus."

"I told you someone would hear you," Peter said to Mary Jane.

"And you told him to gag you—" Kory recalled. "Sorry."

"It's not like we should be ashamed," Mary Jane said. "He's my husband. What did you think I did with his balls?"

"I heard you kept them in your purse," Kory reported dutifully, and Peter burst out laughing.

"Not funny!" Mary Jane said.

"Sorry—let me guess, you heard that from Darla Deering? One of her little jokes..."

"She doesn't like Peter." Mary Jane shrugged. "Just rubs her the wrong way."

"Really?" Kory asked. "You looked very good at rubbing..."

Peter laughed again.

"It's not funny!" Mary Jane insisted. "Peter, Kory feels awful, just look at her!"

"Shefeels awful? She's seen, you know—little Peter."

"Not big Peter?" Kory asked, and Mary Jane laughed obnoxiously.

Peter calmed down, trading a look with Mary Jane that said he was taking it seriously. "Kory, it's fine. It doesn't sound like you meant any harm or were... intentionally trying to violate our privacy."

"I wasn't!" Kory nodded.

"So let's just chalk it up to an awkward... cultural miscommunication, and tonight, drinks are on you. How 'bout it?"

Kory sighed in relief. "You may put as many drinks on me as you wish."

"I don't think that's enough," Mary Jane said, and Kory whirled to her with concern. Mary Jane had her arms crossed, her shoulders set decisively.

"I don't know, hon," Peter said, "We can cancel the shoot, call the lawyers, I just don't know if this is worth... making a spectacle of ourselves by letting it get out."

"You're not the one she saw with cum all over her face. She didn't hear youbegging for it."

Kory curled her toes within her shoes. She shouldn't be thinking about that; she shouldn't have been electrified by the thought of begging Peter for Mary Jane, so MJ didn't have to talk with her mouth full. X'Hal, they'd been soperfecttogether—how could it be wrong to want to join in, share, celebrate that perfection?

"You saw us, we see you," Mary Jane argued. She picked up Peter's camera. "You said you were offering restitution. How about a kiss? With photos. So we can remember what we saw just as well as you can."

"I... yes," Kory agreed, facing Peter. "Kiss me. Show Mary Jane how special she is by letting her see how you are with someone who means nothing to you."

"MJ, I'm not sure—"

"She wants to," Mary Jane argued. "She wants to make restitution so she doesn't have to feel guilty about it. It's not like I'm asking for her to rob a bank or anything. I just want her to feel as embarrassed as we were."