Women In Red, Photographs In Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's only fair," Kory agreed, unbuttoning her shirt. "And even if it doesn't hold the same meaning for me as it does for you, you should be able to see as much as I saw. Touch me, if you wish. Say things to me, as vile and as demeaning as you—"

"Okay!" Mary Jane cut in. "It's just a kiss. He's not trying to get you pregnant or anything."

"If you wished that as reparation," Kory said, opening her bra as well, "it would be the least I could do."

"And yet, somehow we can do less. Right?" Peter asked MJ.

"I have always wanted kids," Mary Jane said. "And they'd have red hair, too..."

"MJ!"

"One kiss," Mary Jane said quickly. She held up his camera. "Smile for the birdie or whatever..."

Peter kissed Kory quickly, putting a little effort into it—how could he not?—but feeling infinitely self-conscious about this strange set of lips, this ripe body pressing against him where Mary Jane's more lithe physique would be absent, the body heat that ran so much warmer than MJ's, the little purr she made, not at all like Mary Jane's breathy sighs... He knew any man with at least one teste would want to kiss Starfire, but he really was a fool for love. All he could think was that she wasn't his wife.

He pulled away after a few moments, nearly colliding with Mary Jane, who had been circling them, snapping her pictures from every angle. "Good?" MJ asked.

"Interesting," Peter said, not wanting to offend either woman. "Now can we just... forget this ever happened?"

"Not yet." Mary Jane shoved the camera into his arms. "You've had your kiss. Now it's my turn."

She moved in almost before Peter had realized this was a two-for-one deal, a delighted Kory suddenly receiving Mary Jane's lips against her own. Then, in a moment, it was over, MJ withdrawing just a step ahead of Kory's receptive tongue. She looked at Peter as Kory moaned helplessly.

"Take the picture, Pete."

And again Kory felt the moist inferno of Mary Jane's mouth, her tongue shameless and suggestive in Kory's mouth, a slow, blissful bath of all the nerves in Kory's lips—the warmth of Mary Jane's body against hers as the two drew close in mutually unspoken consent. The moment of thrilling adrenaline as Kory circled Mary Jane's waist with her hands: the heavenly possibility of MJ's allowance, the hateful risk of Mary Jane demurring. Mary Jane accepted it, only increasing the vehemence of her kiss, and with happy relief, Kory enclosed the tiny waist almost completely with her hands, sliding them down, around Mary Jane's body. The hips built to sway, the pillowy crest of her buttocks down to the rounded perfection of gloss-skinned thighs—X'Hal, how Kory wanted to pick Mary Jane's lithe body up, to deepen the kiss and expand it to include her breasts, her lovely face, that fragrant cunt that Peter had already tasted—oh, to lie in bed with the two, speaking with him of its flavor, of all Mary Jane's delights.

But this was punishment, after all, and when Mary Jane pulled away, Kory countered her gluttonous desire by reminding herself that it was only right that she was allowed only a taunting taste. Perhaps, if she had been more observant of this unfamiliar culture, than this would've been hers to enjoy, but because of her own ignorance, it would be denied to her. This was only fair.

Mary Jane stepped back, eyes flitting down to the sudden heave of Kory's breasts as she remembered, belatedly, to breathe. Then she looked to Peter. "Well! If it isn't the jackpot..."

Kory looked as well, then brought her hand to her mouth. Despite the short interval since its very thorough use, Peter's arousal was returning. It seemed even bigger than before.

"Sorry, Kory," Mary Jane continued, taking Peter's hand and pulling him close. "An old friend just showed up for dinner. Looks like we'll have to cancel on you—he wants seconds."

"Of course," Kory said, moving to give them their privacy.

She felt like using the JLA's teleporter, so she was not even on the same continent as that which she had already intruded upon once.

"Aren't you going to ask?" Mary Jane called after her as she reached for the door to her room.

"Ask what?" Kory replied automatically.

"Whether you can watch, tigress."

Kory took her hand away from the doorknob.

Mary Jane looked at Peter, probing eyes asking if it was okay with him, smile knowing the answer.

"Bring the camera," Peter said.