Women of Miklavik Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,584 Followers

"Under the leadership of Sigvei, the third moon hunt has been a victorious one!" Dagmar called out as everyone cheered.

"Now, let's celebrate!" Dagmar called out as the women of the hunting party stood down and began looking for their husbands.

One of the hunters walked towards her husband and pointed down at the ground. Her husband quickly got down on his knees and looked up at her as she removed her hip cloth, baring her naked pussy. As she came up to him, she grabbed the back of his head and mashed his face against her pussy. Her husband instantly started licking and eating her pussy.

Over by Dagmar, a scrawny man came up to Ashildr.

"Wife." The man looked up at his hulking wife with a smile on his face, happy to see her.

"Ragnar." Ashildr looked down at her husband. A bit disappointed that his bare penis was still soft.

"Oh." Ragnar was swept up by Ashildr hefty arms.

"Stroke it." She told him as she looked down at this penis and carried him towards their hut.

Ragnar reached up and began stroking his penis. He had no problem getting hard as he looked up at his imposing wife. As he let go of his penis, his wife leaned her head down over it.

Ashildr had no problem taking his entire length of six inches into her mouth.

"Ahh." Ragnar groaned as Ashildr sucked so hard up along his shaft that it almost felt like his penis would snap off.

"Mm." The tip popped out of Ashildr's mouth.

"Show me your tongue," Ashildr told her husband as he stuck it out.

"Mm, that tongue is going to be up my butt all day." She leaned down and gave her husband a forceful kiss.

Ragnar smiled to himself, he couldn't wait to tongue his wife's ass. He remembered the time Ashildr's sisters had come to visit. They had taken turns sitting on his face and he had tongued their butt holes.

Back at the celebration, Sigvei could finally greet her husband since Dagmar had called the end of the hunt.

"Husband!" Sigvei hugged and lifted Olar up. She could feel his erect penis against her bare and muscular abdomen. It smeared precum all over her rock hard and flat gut. On any other day, she would have squeezed his penis hard whilst he licked her abdomen clean, but since she hadn't seen him for almost seven sun rises, she was eager to get back to their hut.

"Wife." Olar was so happy and excited to see Sigvei that he almost didn't realize that his penis had rubbed against her skin. When he noticed, he knew that he had to go down and clean her abdomen.

As Sigvei put Olar down, she intended to take him back to their hut, but almost immediately her husband got down on his knees and started licking her abdomen clean. She wasn't going to have him do it, but decided to let him.

"Mm." He had always been such a proper husband, Sigvei looked down at her husband whilst he licked his precum mixed with her sweat. As he did, Sigvei looked up and saw several of her hunters rubbing their pussies against their husband's faces. It made her feel so horny.

"Get up!" Olar's eyes widened when he heard Sigvei's tone of voice. It was the tone she used when she commanded her hunters, so he knew to be extremely attentive.

Olar gulped when he got up, feeling nervous.

"Get back to the hut!" Sigvei ordered her husband who quickly made his way through the crowd of men serving their women on their knees.

"Ohhh!" A muscular woman cried out as she squirted all over her husband's face. As Sigvei and Olar passed them, the woman pulled her husband back in and he started lapping her wet pussy.

As they came up to their hut, Sigvei pushed her husband through the leather quilt. "Get in there!"

Olar fell to the ground. He knew better not to get up.

Sigvei looked down on her soft husband as she untied her leather chest piece and threw it on the ground.

Olar gulped when he looked up at her fit chest and firm breasts. Her nipples were so perky. His penis just couldn't stand any taller as he stared at her beauty. Olar didn't catch more than a glimpse of Sigvei bare pussy as she threw her leather leggings to the ground and jumped on top of him.

Sigvei smiled wickedly as she held her husband's arms down. His arms were so soft and weak.

"Aren't you going to get loose?" She quickly let go of one of his arms and slapped his face. Though, not a forceful slap, it was still hard enough to leave a reddish hue on his skin.

"I... will." Olar knew how much Sigvei loved it when he struggled.

"Agh," Olar grunted as he gathered all of his strength and pushed as hard as he could. But there was just no way, Sigvei was so much stronger than he was.

"Haha, you're so weak." Sigvei let go of his other arm and slapped his other cheek.

"Thought you said that you were going to get loose this time." Sigvei smiled as she taunted her husband.

"Aghh." Olar tried to get his arms free once more, but it was like he was being held down by pure steel.

"I... I can't... you're too strong..." Olar gasped after having exerted himself trying to get loose.

"Haha..." She laughed at him.

"What if I didn't hold you down." Sigvei let go of his arms and raised her arms over her head. She also closed her eyes. She knew her husband. She knew what he wanted to do when she was in that position, and she hoped that he did it.

Olar looked up at his beautiful wife. His arms were free. He thought about struggling, but looking up at her bare chest, all he could think about was feeling her firm breasts.

Hmph... With her eyes still closed, Sigvei smiled when she felt her husband's hands on her breasts, gently fondling them. She had so hoped that he would touch her like that without her permission.

"Now you're going to get it." Sigvei looked down on her husband as she got up.

Olar looked up at his slender yet muscular wife as she walked over to one of the clay pots and picked up a foot long rod. The rod was made out of dried sap from the Ora tree, which made the rod both hard and quite slippery.

"Get on your hands and knees." Sigvei smiled to herself as she ran her fingers along the rod in her hand, and looked over at her husband who raised his butt up in the air. She had looked forward to this. Even if her husband hadn't felt her breasts, she would have still gotten the rod.

"Hope my breasts were worth it." Sigvei got down next to her husband's butt.

"They... were..." Olar gasped when he felt his wife spread his butt cheek.

"They... always... are..." Olar groaned as he felt the tip of the rod against his butt hole.

A part of Sigvei felt proud and warm hearing her husband say that, knowing that he loved her body so much.

"Ahh ohhh." Sigvei heard her husband groan as she pushed the rod inside his tight butt hole. She only used it on special occasions. She wasn't about to let her husband get used to it, and gain pleasure from it. She knew of some women in the village that used the rod more regularly on their husbands, even letting them spurt. That was not something she would allow Olar to do, the rod was for her enjoyment only.

"Oh yes." Sigvei let out a moan when she slowly pushed the rod further into her husband's butt. She loved using it on her husband. She even liked using it on herself, sitting down on it, slowly riding it. Though she would never allow her husband to use it on her in that fashion.

"Ahh." Olar felt the rod being pushed deeper and deeper into his tight hole.

"Yes!" Sigvei slowly started pulling it out and pushing it back in. She didn't have to push hard for the slippery rod to make its way into her husband's butt. She was getting so wet from doing this to Olar.

"Ah ah ahh." Olar swayed back and forth as his wife pushed the rod in and out of his butt.

"Oh yes... take it you weak man." Sigvei shoved it inside of him and picked up her pace with short quick stabs. She loved the feeling of completely and utterly ruling her husband like that. The moistness between her thighs and the arousal she felt was getting more and more profound.

"Ughh." Olar groaned to his wife's intense motions.

With one quick gesture, Sigvei pulled the rod out of her husband and pushed him down onto his back. She was so wet and about to come, as she jumped on top of her husband, straddling his face between her strong thighs.

The moment Olar saw his wife's pussy, he reached out with his tongue and started licking her.

"Yess!" Sigvei reached down and grabbed Olar's head with both hands, pulling him closer to her womanhood as she called out in pleasure.

"Ohhhhh!" Olar felt her juices on his lips and tongue as he eagerly lapped her pussy.

"Goddesss!" Sigvei called out to her deity. The wave of pleasure that rushed through her body was so powerful.

"Mmm." Olar ran his tongue along her slit. He so loved pleasing Sigvei. To get to hear her like that, and feel the warmth and moistness of her pussy, was the best feeling Olar knew.

"Ah ohh oh." Sigvei panted, her breasts heaved with each breath she took. She was still holding onto her husband's hair. Though as the intense feeling slowly faded, she was still so horny, and her husband's tongue made her even hornier.

With warm breaths, she glanced back and caught a glimpse of her Olar's erection.

"Mhm." With a wicked smile on her face, she raised herself, spun around and sat back down on her husband's face. Now facing his penis.

"You better not have stroked yourself whilst I've been away." She reached down and gave his penis a tight squeeze.

"Ah... Ah, haven't." Olar groaned. He wouldn't dare to touch himself when Sigvei wasn't home. Though a few times he had come real close when he laid in the hut late at night, thinking of her.

"You better have a big load for me!" She started tugging him real hard.

"Ah ahh ahh." Olar groaned heavier and heavier. He had hoped that she would milk him like that, with such fury, like she always did.

"Yeah!" Sigvei smiled to herself as she looked down at the penis she had in her grip, jerking it as hard as she could. Hearing her husband's constant and increasing groans she stopped stroking and squeezed hard around his shaft whilst she leaned down and wrapped her lips around his tip. She knew that this would make him blow.

"Ahhh!" Sigvei heard her husband's loud grunt as she felt his penis twitch and flood her mouth with warm streams of cum.

Mhm... She was pleased when she felt that it was a bit more than usual. She made sure to keep her tongue bent so she wouldn't accidentally swallow any of it. As a woman, she would never swallow a man's cum, though over the years she had begun to somewhat enjoy the taste of her husband's juices.

"Ah ah ahhhh." Olar panted out, breathing heavily as he shot his last load.

Sigvei kept her lips closed around his tip for a few moments longer, making sure that she had every last drop of his cum. As she lead her lips up the tip and closed them, she could feel that it was quite the load she had in her mouth.

Olar was still breathing heavily when she got up on her feet. With her mouth closed, all she had to do was to give her husband a single look and he knew exactly what she wanted from him.

Olar slowly got up onto his knees and looked up at his strong wife. He tilted his head slightly backward, opened his mouth and held out his tongue.

Sigvei enjoyed seeing her husband like that. On his knees, ready to take what she was about to give him. Smiling to herself, she leaned down and brushed her long wavy hair behind the back of her ear. She could feel her husband's breath as she slowly parted her lips.

A steady and thin stream of cum flowed from between her lips onto her husband's tongue and into his mouth.

Olar felt the familiar taste of his own cum. He had been swallowing his own cum since he was a young man, and Sigvei caught him looking at her with an erection.

Suddenly he felt a big wad hit his tongue, and then more. Sigvei had parted her lips, letting all the cum she had in her mouth flow into Olar's mouth.

"Ngh..." Olar kept his mouth open, as all that slimy cum wobbled around in his mouth. He knew not to swallow until Sigvei told him to.

"Mgh." Sigvei gathered and swirled her saliva around in her mouth, making sure to get every last bit of cum that she might have. With puckered lips, she slowly pressed the spit out from between her lips into her husband's mouth.

"Mmm." Olar could feel the sweet taste of her spit mixing with his salty cum.

"Mm, now let me see all of it," Sigvei told her husband as he parted his lips wider and pushed some of the cum and spit up with his tongue.

"That's good, husband." Sigvei looked down at Olar. He looked just like a man should, weak, feeble and on his knees.

"Now swallow it!" She commanded him, as Olar closed his mouth.

"Mgh..." Olar closed his mouth and gulped it all down.

"Mm, that's it." Sigvei smiled and leaned down and gave him a forceful kiss, though she wasn't nearly done with him for the evening.

Outside the celebration had just begun. One nude warrior picked up her man and threw him over her shoulder, and carried him back to their hut. Another one had her husband crawl on his hands and knees behind her as she made her way back to their hut.

On the eastern side of the village, inside the hut of the warrior commander's hut, Ashildr had removed her leather armor. The hulking woman stood there naked, slightly leaned over a wooden table, her hands resting on top of it. Her husband was on his knees behind her, his face buried between her big and muscular butt cheeks. He was eating her ass.

"Mgh... mgh..." Ragnar poked with his tongue. His penis standing straight up, leaking precum. He was so horny as he managed to get almost two inches of his tongue into his wife's butt hole.

"Mmm, that's the husband I've missed." Ashildr reached around with her muscular arm, putting her hand on the back of Ragnar's head and pressing his face hard in between her butt cheeks.

"Ngh..." Ragnar could barely breathe as he kept tonguing her.

"Mm... yeah." Ashildr moaned and briefly closed her eyes. She loved feeling her husband's wet tongue in her butt hole.

With her hand still on the back of his head, she grabbed Ragnar by his hair and pulled him out of her butt. He was all red faced and breathing heavily as Ashildr turned around and looked down on him.

Ragnar felt his hair being pulled back. His eyes wandered up Ashildr's naked body. She looked so strong and imposing.

Her thighs were massive. Her pussy, strong enough to crush a man's penis. Her muscled abdomen hard as a rock. Her arms ripe with muscle, and her biceps were as big as Ragnar's thigh, though much more muscular. Her powerful chest, wide and muscle bound. Her breasts, large with big and erect nipples. Her golden hair, unknotted from her braid, something she only did when in the company of her husband.

Ashildr looked down on Ragnar with such an intimidating look. Any other man would have peed himself if they saw her looking at them in that manner. Ragnar, on the other hand, knew that it was her look of lust.

"Mmm." She leaned pulled his hair back, leaned down and gave her husband a forceful kiss.

"Lay down!" Ashildr told Ragnar as she let go of his hair.

Ragnar kept his eyes on his wife whilst he slowly laid down on his back. He was so horny for her. He gasped when she took a step over him and stood there looking down at him. He so hoped that she would sit down on his face and he would get to lick her ass again.

Ashildr smiled to herself when she looked down at her obedient husband.

Slowly she stepped up and put one foot on each side of his head.

"Is this what you want?" She lowered herself. Bent her knees and sat down just a few inches from her husband's face.

"Y... yes." Ragnar panted. He stuck his tongue out, trying to lean up and lick her butt hole.

"Mhm." Ashildr smiled as she lowered herself onto her knees and sat down on his face.

"Mm." She leaned back and ran her butt cheeks up and down his face. As she did she felt her husband's wet tongue along her ass crack.

After a few more seconds of this, she leaned back up and really sat down on his face, smothering him.

"Eat that ass!" Ashildr could hear her husband gasping for air, and at the same time, she felt his tongue against her butt hole.

"Ngh..." Ragnar eagerly licked his wife's ass. He hoped that he would get to worship her like this every day now that she was home.

"Mm, that's it." She started moving her hips up and down, almost like she was trying to fuck his tongue.

"Mmm." Ashildr loved when her husband ate her ass, but as she glanced back and saw his erection, she wanted something bigger up her butt.

Ragnar, who had closed his eyes for a moment to fully enjoy his tongue being in his wife's butt, suddenly felt nothing but air. Without opening his eyes he stuck his tongue out further, leaning his head up, trying to reach her butthole.

Ashildr had stood up. She smiled to herself when she looked down at her husband and saw him trying to find her butt and please her.

"Ragnar." She said as her husband opened his eyes and looked up at her.

Breathing heavily Ragnar looked up at the woman he found so beautiful towering over him. He watched her step over him and lower herself down on top of his crotch. Suddenly he felt his manhood being squeezed hard.

"You better not come until I tell you to!" Ashildr had her fingers wrapped around her husband's erect penis.

"Ahh... I won't." Ragnar knew better than to come before Ashildr allowed him to.

Since the day Ashildr took Ragnar as her man, his manhood had belonged to her, and she was the one who decided when he was allowed to cum. Something that hadn't always been so easy for Ragnar, since there was no woman he found more attractive than Ashildr. There had been a few occasions when he hadn't been able to hold back and had shot his load before he was allowed to. When it happened, Ashildr had punished him. She had grabbed him and taken him to the center of the village, where she had put him over her knee and slapped his ass red.

"Ahh..." Ragnar let out a breath of relief when he felt the pressure around his manhood being released.

Having gripped her husband's manhood, Ashildr felt the copious amounts of precum leaking out from the tip of his penis onto her fingers. Like she always did, she smeared his precum all over his penis making it slippery.

Closing her eyes, she eased herself down, feeling the tip of his manhood press against her butthole.

"Yess!" Once the tip was inside of her butt, Ashildr sat down hard on it, burying the entire length inside of her.

"Ah ahh..." The intense feeling of having his cock squeezed by his wife's tight butthole made Ragnar moan out.

"Oh yeah!" Ashildr laid her hands on her husband's weak and soft chest and began to work her butt up and down his cock. She looked down and saw him grimacing in pleasure. Seeing the look on Ragnar's face made her even hornier. She began to slam down her big muscular butt harder and harder over his penis. She loved how it felt inside of her ass. Though she would never allow him the gratification of knowing just how much she loved it.

"Grab my tits!" Ashildr ordered her husband.

Ragnar panted heavily as reached up and planted his hands on her big breasts.

"Oh oh ohh." He looked up at her large firm breasts that now rested in his hands. He gently fondled them whilst panting.

"Harder!" Ashildr ordered her husband as she bounced her big butt, shoving his shaft deeper inside of her ass.

"Ahh!" Ragnar grimaced his teeth and squeezed her breasts hard. He knew that that was exactly what his strong warrior wife wanted him to do. Though he had always been a bit reluctant to do it, since he didn't want to hurt his wife.

"That's... it you... weak man, just like... thattttt!" Ashildr sat down hard on his cock, burying his entire length in her ass whilst she orgasmed.

eeric
eeric
1,584 Followers