Women of Miklavik Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,581 Followers

"Ohh Godesssss!" She felt her husband's hands on her breasts as she was hit by an intense wave of pleasure.

"Ohh..." Ragnar felt that familiar tingle in his balls. With his manhood buried so deep inside his wife's ass, he was so close to cumming.

"Ashildr... I... I can't hold it much... longer..." Ragnar looked away from his wife. He knew that if he looked at her naked body that he would come.

Having slowly recovered from her powerful orgasm, Ashildr heard her husband's cries and looked down at him. She could tell that he was struggling and ready to burst.

"Don't you dare come yet!" She raised herself up, his erect cock sliding out of her ass.

With a quick motion, she got down on her knees next to him and gripped his penis to prevent him from cumming.

"Ahh." Her husband groaned as she reached under his legs with her free arm and lifted them over his chest until his feet were behind his head. In his current awkward and bent position, his penis pointed down at his mouth.

Looking straight up at his penis, Ragnar opened his mouth, he knew exactly what his wife wanted from him.

"Ah." Ragnar felt his back hurting a bit as Ashildr pressed down on him. By now she had let go of his penis and was just pressing down on him. Soon Ragnar felt the tip of his penis touch his lips, and even go inside his mouth.

"Suck it until you come!" With her strong and muscular arms, Ashildr had no problem holding her husband in place so he could suck his own penis.

"Mgh..." Ragnar felt the soft hardness of the tip of his penis in his mouth. It wasn't the first time that he awkwardly sucked his own penis like this. His wife loved to put him into this position when he was ready to come.

It was such a strained position. His back hurt whilst at the same time he felt the pleasurable feeling of almost cumming.

"Agh agh..." Ragnar suddenly felt that familiar and intense feeling building in his balls.

"Ahh." He had to open his mouth and lean back as he felt the first warm stream of cum hit the back of his throat.

"Ah ahh ahh." Ragnar felt his penis jerk. Cum splashing against his tongue and running down his mouth.

"Oh yess, take all that cum." Ashildr almost found herself saying delicious cum. That was another thing she would never reveal to her husband, that she enjoyed the taste of his cum. She discretely licked her lips as she intently watched her husband's penis spurt wad after wad of hot cum into his mouth.

"Ahh..." Ragnar had a lot of musky cum in his mouth when he felt the last splash against his tongue.

Oh yeah... Ashildr saw her husband's penis slowly start to drip instead of spurt. Right, then she knew that his mouth was full of cum. Quickly she let go of his legs, allowing her husband to flip his legs back onto the ground. After he had done so, Ashildr leaned down and forcefully slid her tongue into his mouth, pretending to be kissing him, hiding the fact that she wanted to taste his cum.

"Mmm." She swirled her tongue around the slimy cum in his mouth, kissing him at the same time.

"Mm..." Ragnar met his wife's tongue in the middle of the pool of cum. It was such a passionate kiss, that he almost fell in love with her all over again.

Leaning back up, Ashildr looked down at her husband. "Swallow it."

Ragnar gulped down all of the slimy cum he had left in his mouth when his wife told him to.

"Mmm, that's a good husband." Ashildr smiled, looking down at him for a moment, then leaning down and giving him another passionate kiss.

*

To be continued...

eeric
eeric
1,581 Followers