All Comments on 'Women's Studies Ch. 04'

by Son_of_Battles

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid

We're to believe that someone recieved a scholarship to a school that they knew nothing about? I know it's "just a story." But unless it's a magic transformation there has to be some believability in it.

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 7 years agoAuthor
Maybe your just confused because

You didn't read the other chapters. And thanks for the 1 star by the way.

rigid67rigid67over 7 years ago
Thank You!

I had almost given up waiting for another chapter. Please keep them coming, I love this story.

tex4tgtex4tgover 7 years ago
Dam good !!

Love this story . Write it I'll read it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
spelling

some of the times you have homonyms in the place of the correct word Soul/Sole, Your/You're, etc. Spell check is not an editor...

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 7 years ago
Hot and fast!

Really very fast-paced and a lot of action. Fun across the board. Made me wet.

xoxo,

Di

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlover 7 years ago
To: "Anonymous - Spelling"

After his first chapter i told him "Dew knot trussed spill chick two ketch awl miss steaks."

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlover 7 years ago
To Stupid Anonymous

What part of "fiction" escaped your notice?

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlover 7 years ago
TYo the Author

Five stars, as usual.

When's the next one?

If they've been grinding even a little, i'd expect Abigail to at least have noticed there's SOMEthing ... odd ... about Lexi;.

faceyesgofaceyesgoover 7 years ago
C'mon Lexi

Choosing a DC superhero codename when both your friends chose superheroes from Marvel, get your head in the game Lexi! :P

Skye4LifeSkye4Lifeover 7 years ago
to BaddGrrl

As Son_of_Battle's current editor, I will have to say that there have been a great many discussions between SoB and I about what is to come in the near and far future of Lexi's story ... though I will not go into any detail as to what is to come, I will agree with you that unless Abi is totally brain dead, she would have HAD to notice something to quite girlish whilst being ground upon by the beautiful woman that shares her dormroom ... that said, I am glad that you all are enjoying the stories as much as I do ... this story is well deserving of the rating that it enjoys and hope that all those "anonymous" commentors re-read the full story, from chapter 1, and then try to give the same comments that they have. Sob ... keep it up, you are doing great, darin'.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 7 years ago
very good story, more please

I am very much enjoying your story series and really appreciate you sharing them with us. I greatly admire people who can write this well.. anxiously awaiting more, thank you..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SoB is awesome!

Love all the chapters so far. All the little details in your writing make it come to life. Please keep it up I'm hungry for more already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lexi needs a lesson from a TS or a TS web site.

Instead of using duck tape or some other tape to hold Alex's cock in place, there is a easier solution that Audrey should have known about and got them when she got the breast forms. And Alex should have checked into as well for an alternate solution. What I am talking about are gaffs in different colors that would be inside his panties to hold his cock in place. It would make his life easier to be Lexi and to hide her secret.

RJ

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 7 years agoAuthor
To RJ

I am well aware of what a gaff is. As far as Lexi needing to look up TS TG websites, she is just going with the flow and being herself. Do you need to look up a website to be who you are? As far as my omit ion or glossing over on certain topics, this is not a story on how to become a transsexual, it is a story about a young man realizing that he is a young woman and the eroticism around his life. It is ment to be sexually stimulating and maybe a little thought provoking as well as having a little mystery and a taboo nature.

Another note, this story is not even halfway through. And yes, I know how it ends already.

I hope with the exception of the Gaff that you have enjoyed reading my creation RJ. And to all the other readers, I thank you for taking the time to go on this journey with Lexi and I.

SoB

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for this.

Thanks SoB for this amazing and yes highly erotic romp! As someone finding themselves in a vaguely similar situation I have found great enjoyment in the positive portrayal of an individual in transition and look forward to reading the rest. Please keep up the great work.

Rikki

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you Rikki

Your comment ment a lot to me. When I envisioned Lexi and Women's Studies I saw more than just the downward spiral of a 'straight' man turnned sissy who repeatedly gets used. I saw someone who had been beaten down most of their life, and through their transition gained strength.

I am finishing up ch.5 right now and it should be posted in about a week. I also already have the notes on ch.6 and will begin on that right afterward with a hopeful post date before new years.

As always, thank you for the support.

SoB

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
oh. my. god.

I've not been hooked on a story so badly since I first discovered the Aunt Sandi series, and I was over the world when I saw your comment that you intended to write several more chapters for this story. I am so looking forward to what happens next, thank you for your writing.

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 7 years agoAuthor
RE: oh. my. god.

Well hold onto your panties then, because CH.5 is being submitted today and will be live for your viewing pleasure in just a few short days!

I love hearing from you guys and I can't wait to see what you think of the next chapter!

SoB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

Best chapter yet. I love the way you write these 3 girls. The story was, as always, extremely sexy, but also laugh-out-loud funny. The banter between the 3, especially the pre-heist codename conversation. I could see this story as a weekly 30minute show on Showtime.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
It Gets Better!

Women's studies can be daunting! The night club was awesome and as each chapter is told I see the three women remove their inhibitions! The club and the taxi ride home! How hot can it be with a dildo slowly being swallowed by Abigail? The climax was so sexy both in the cab and in Abigail's bed! I really do feel bad about Kennedy and her quest to find out who her father is! Some of us really have a right to know! May I call you SoB? Great job of writing! I can't stop reading your story! BTW Lexi has one gorgeous sister! I had to check her out on the web!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just love this

Really loved this hope there is more to

come xx xx trivia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Really good chapter. I hope you keep going:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing Story!

Your story is simply amazing! The writing, the plot, and the characters feel almost real. Your choice of words, the care with which you take to your sentences and your grammar, and even the occasional humor, they just all made it incredible.

Most important of all, I see myself in Lexi. I am trapped in my body in real life but I can live vicariously through Lexi and feel just a little bit more free. I don't even read it as erotica - it is more of a dream for me in which I can make myself free.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Perfect blend of sex, adventure, and most of all comedy. I literally laughed out loud so many times my sides hurt. I love when erotic literature doesn't get so caught up in sex and immediately adjacent topics. It read like a edgy romance book. You just get lost in the story of Lexi and her companions.

PornandhentaiamdsexystuffPornandhentaiamdsexystuffabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed the thrilling heisting

Mukul10Mukul10over 2 years ago

Love the heist and the club ... Also the deepening relationships between characters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is so sexy and fun!

Patt77Patt772 months ago

I absolutely love this story, wow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSon_of_Battles@Son_of_Battles
I'm still alive. Still writing, but not posting. If I eventually finish something, it will likely be posted to smashwords or amazon. Twitter is @SoB_Erotica Kisses, Danica Scott

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES