All Comments on 'Women's Studies Ch. 06'

by Son_of_Battles

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
worth waiting for

thank you for your writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it!

Nice cliff-hanger at the end.

tex4tgtex4tgabout 7 years ago
Well worth the wait !

Can't wait to see how this goes with Kennedy :) But i hate cliff hangers SOB LOL .Waiting with abated breath for the next chapter .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW!!

This was yet again another great chapter!! The ending has me wanting to read more!!! Thank you for this series! You're an amazing writer!!

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanabout 7 years ago
The Bard is back!

Hey Son,

I'm glad your muse finally kicked you back into high gear. As I once told you, this is on of my all time favorite stories. I wish I had 1/10th the talent you have. This story has the makings of a novel and I'll be there with you along with all your other fans.

Welcome back.

Warmest regards,

Santacruzman

Ryan_James97Ryan_James97about 7 years ago
Another Great One

If you keep writing like this then take your time making new chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wow

well worth the wait! keep up the good work. Dying to learn of the consequenses of Kennedys intrusion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Another great chapter. I can't wait for the next one!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

That twist ending was hilarious !!

Well done on another amazing chapter :)

christieamberleechristieamberleeabout 7 years ago
Cliffhanger?! Nooooooooooo!

There are so many directions this story can go I'm at a loss to choose the one I'd prefer:

Danny really hasn't played all that large a part and I'd really like to see Lexi come to terms with her "am I gay" question. How Danny reacts if Lexi ends up accepting being bi is an entirely different question.

George is an interesting character and I'd love to have him play a larger part in Lexi's development.

Uh Oh! How in the HELL are Abby and Lexi and Kennedy going to deal with what Kennedy just walked in on?

I'd like to offer my services in the editing department. As I said in another comment, the few errors I've run across are jarring, but only because the rest of your writing is so awesome. I'd love the opportunity to contribute by tightening up the occasional misuse of hear for here or there for their or they're.

There is a story on this site I'd love find again. It has to do with a young boy with a disgusting father that turns into a nymph(?) when the cycle of magic/technology in the world switches to magic. It contains abuse from other boys due to the effeminate nature of the main character, but she rises above it all when other, more politically and financially powerful women of her kind rescue her from her horrid life.

Please continue developing this story ... you are doing a masterful job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Some things to think about in future chapters.

I love the story so far. I have read other stories on this site about a boy going to college dressed as a girl. That type of story are always fun too read. I do want to say that I think that Abigail was hinting at that what Lexi would want to do with her casino winnings. That Lexi might want to get breast implants with the money. I do believe that Abigail is falling in love with Lexi as a TG. I also was wondering about safe sex. Since no condoms were used, is Abigail on the pill? Does she want to have Lexi's baby? What would her father do about their relationship? And is Kennedy's father really Abigail's father? That would make them half sisters. Is Kennedy still trying to find who her father is? You have not mentioned that in a while. Are you planning on having Lexi's sister join Lexi for Christmas? Kennedy wants to meet her and have sex with her. I look forward to the coming chapters.

RJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can wait for chapter 7

Great job I can't wait for chapter 7 I am hoping that Kenney joins them in bed and that Lexi does get implants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
congratulations

well done for this chapter, which has now reached first place in the T&C hall of fame

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome Series

Waiting for next part eagerly.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keep writing! I LOVE this series!!!

When can we expect the next chapter?

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594almost 7 years ago
Truly one of the best stories I've read ever...

Well crafted and detailed, your characters draw the reader cleverly into the web of your story and before you know it, you've finished all 6 episodes! Truly masterful. I'm looking forward to the next installment, and hopefully many more...Great work. =Dreamweaver594

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep it going

Love it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

That was a great chapter with an "oh shit ending." i love it. GS

davyupdavyupalmost 6 years ago
WTF!

Is she ever going to have sex with a man besides Tarzan! Why do you introduce Danny and nothing ever happens. They have been texting and you tell us nothing! You list this as transsexual and it’s only lesbian with a guy dressing as a female.

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Davyup

This isn't just a quick stroke story where a guy dresses up as a woman for the first time and then all of a sudden craves cock. It's a journey of self discovery and sexual enlightenment. Does Lexi eventually take the plunge? Yes, but after some personal growth. I appreciate you reading this far, and I hope you continue far enough to enjoy what you've been waiting for.

One last thing to add. One does not NEED to have sex with a man to be a transsexual, regardless of what 'normal' erotica tells you.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
A Happy Moment!

I found it wonderful reading! Then a surprise for Lexi when Abigail missed a flight exposing what Lexi had between her legs in the morning! She knew for months but held it a secret! The warmth they had together, the father showing them he was a gentleman! It all culminated as a first time sexual encounter for Abigail! It was fantastic to read but then the door opens as Kennedy walks in! What's next? WOW!

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
Addendum

The money Lexi won gambling..... I think Abigail might have thought but never said, giggling, Lexi should have Breast Augmentation instead of tires for the car! I can see that as doable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Does Abigail use birth control?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your writing is engaging. Your story development is delicious, enticing, humorous, emotional. Every chapter leaves me anticipating what the rest of this story holds. One always hopes for a happy ending, but that is the prerogative of the author, and the writing is too good to spend any time reading ahead. But the story prods my imagination in many directions. Kennedy walking in at the apex of the emotional coupling is heart-breaking, hilarious, moving. How can you not fall in love with Lexi? Or Kennedy? Or Abigail? I'm loving your work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the fire and warmth of your writing, the suspense, and the amazing depth of character development, and the glimpses into their inner lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSon_of_Battles@Son_of_Battles
I'm still alive. Still writing, but not posting. If I eventually finish something, it will likely be posted to smashwords or amazon. Twitter is @SoB_Erotica Kisses, Danica Scott

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES